My RAD-140 Cycle at 15 years old (+50 lb mass)

jfl, at 14 i had a way better physique naturally, you just have way to much fat in those pics
tales, no one here was 6'1 200lb

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
because im a genetic beast, I was on test than sarms, then got off for a year, back on test again.

now im permanently off
Jfl dont believe you

@ylvern chill on the sarms/test tbh its aging you bad

Lol ive posted about all my cycles here already with labs
Yeah but I find it hard to believe you can recover your test levels to over 1k solely from pct after roiding on not even test but rad. I’m curious as to how your penis developed after roiding so young

are going to hop on another cycle soon?
because im a genetic beast, I was on test than sarms, then got off for a year, back on test again.

now im permanently off
trust me brother you'll look 10x better if you just do a final dual rad-140 lgd-4033 cycle w/ insane bulk then do the trifecta cut (DNP / Vyvanse / Ozempic)

This is a 100% serious post, I started roids about 2 weeks after I started lifting, why? because natty gains are slow and gay.
-
this was my second cycle I did pure test before this when I was 14, then completely quit lifting and lost the gains.

On a serious note I have a job and was around lots of jacked college dudes and at 15 I was skinny and insecure. I also was frequently posting on bodybuilder forums at the time.

Here is week 1 of the cycle
View attachment 2779773
View attachment 2779774

This was basically right when I started lifting again after my 7 month break, I was 155lb, 6'1 very skinny

week 1 I had placebo gains that allowed me to push harder in the gym and make some gains, this cycle i was able to see gains week over week because I had "newbie gains" and SARMs have short half lives

Rad-140 kicks in within 72 hours

-my cycle was 30MG daily of RAD140
-25MG daily of MK677

Im aware this is an insanely toxic stack now but I didnt care at this point. My liver is 404

WEEK 2
View attachment 2779776View attachment 2779777

This is week 2, Up about 5lb now sitting at 160. I didnt know what I was doing in the gym and I was lifting twice per day because I thought non naturals had mogger recovery time

-this is true but only for drugs like tren or deca.

WEEK 3
View attachment 2779781
View attachment 2779782

week 3 I hit 170lb and had major strength gains, by this point I was considered a serious lifter and had a modest build for a taller guy. Id say this is the point where the drugs "kicked in"

WEEK 4
View attachment 2779789

week 4 I gained about 7lb and got to 177, if your wondering how I was gaining this much weight so quickly. I was having mcdonalds and fast food daily. Most days for dinner, I would eat at multiple fast food restaurants clearing 6k cals in one meal. Because of this my acne was off the charts, but I was a retarded gymcel, I didnt even care to do skincare.

WEEK 5
View attachment 2779792

didnt make many gains here, but I do recall hitting a bench press PR of 205lb which was decent for my age. I was deadlifting 405 at this point fairly easily. Sarms are incredible for strength. I was around 190 here. I look like im loosing gains but its just a gain in BF%

WEEK 7
View attachment 2779807

This is week 7, I dont know why i didnt have a single pic from week 6 but I finally hit 200lb. I was fat as fuck tho at this point so who even cares jfl. By this point I was the biggest kid in my grade, and coaches would always ask me to join there sport. I wanted to join wrestling but I was not allowed to because of rumors of PED usage.

WEEK 8
View attachment 2779821
this was the heaviest I got to, 203lb. By this point I had no insulin sensitivity so I was only gaining fat. I stopped doing fast food only diet and switched to a more conventional approach.

WEEK 9
View attachment 2779825

nothing of note, maintained the same bodyweight essentially, by this point my acne was reducing because I was adjusting to the RAD and MK but I did bloodwork and my test was 63ng/dl. Im gonna find a pic of my labwork eventually gotta ask my mom. I felt like shit all day, couldnt get hard.

WEEK 10
View attachment 2779836
I started to loose a bit of weight at this point, was right around 200 or a bit below here. My estrogen was also 0 so I was always depressed and snapping at my parents. I was having insane rage and theres videos of me going absolutely mental and my mom threatening to call the police because she was scared of me.

WEEK 11
View attachment 2779839

I look gay here ik, hit 225 bench tho week 11.

WEEK 12
View attachment 2779840

Week 12 I started to loose some bloat since i wasnt eating as shitty, I had sex for the first time on SARMs week 12, I could only get about 75% hard and had no stimulation from pussy or blowjobs.

WEEK 13
View attachment 2779842

Leanmaxxed to low 190s.

WEEK 14
View attachment 2779847

The rest of the cycle was spent purely recomping at 190, didnt gain or loose from this point.

WEEK 15
View attachment 2779851
I started to get some traction on tik tok, reddit and a few other sites because of my postings about roiding at my age.

WEEK 16
View attachment 2779852

this was the end of the cycle, 0 ng/dl test levels, started my PCT after. Was 192 in this photo final weight.

155-192 in 4 months. Everyone speculated PED usage by this point because I went from lanklet to framemogger so quickly.
besides everything, good thread
i dont know how the fuck you roided at 14 and 15? how did you get test?

Yeah but I find it hard to believe you can recover your test levels to over 1k solely from pct after roiding on not even test but rad. I’m curious as to how your penis developed after roiding so young
I have a 6.25 inch cock but its got average girth
besides everything, good thread
i dont know how the fuck you roided at 14 and 15? how did you get test?
got it on napsgear
are going to hop on another cycle soon?

trust me brother you'll look 10x better if you just do a final dual rad-140 lgd-4033 cycle w/ insane bulk then do the trifecta cut (DNP / Vyvanse / Ozempic)
I dont look like that now retard

• +1
Reactions: chrisN

got it on napsgear

but did your mom buy it or what?

Bro how did you start injecting test so early??? Wish I did the same tbh

Also just finished week 5 of my test cycle and don’t feel shit, could it be that my E is 183 pmol/L and I have severe facial bloating??? 😭

got it on napsgear

shut up u white monkey ur still small dont get it twisted , keep body-dismorphia-maxxing and one day you'll look great

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Clavicular
no i did
I had a job
How did you manage this concidering you were probably living with your parents? Was they ok abt you taking this ? This is my main problem rn

shut up u white monkey ur still small dont get it twisted , keep body-dismorphia-maxxing and one day you'll look great
Greycels with positive rep are dangerous shit

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Great thread, I think the most uncanny thing about your physique at thatt was the size of your skull .
It was too small for your body.

Is the next thread gonna be about how you earned money at 14 by yourself for the roids?

• +1
Just remember:

You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER know what your true genetic potential was, without the assistance of anabolics.

You clown. Utter clown.

None of the legendary body builders did it this way.

You built ZERO foundation and started putting chemicals in your system in your teens. Disgraceful. The quest for external approval is all but sad. You couldn't dig deep inside of yourself to find that something to build a decent bod before topping that up with drugs.

I won't read beyond week 1 and will just end this by saying a royal FUCK YOU.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, TheRagingBull and B0RA
Just remember:

View attachment 2780052

You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER know what your true genetic potential was, without the assistance of anabolics.

You clown. Utter clown.

None of the legendary body builders did it this way.

You built ZERO foundation and started putting chemicals in your system in your teens. Disgraceful. The quest for external approval is all but sad. You couldn't dig deep inside of yourself to find that something to build a decent bod before topping that up with drugs.

I won't read beyond week 1 and will just end this by saying a royal FUCK YOU.
not a pixel

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and czero23
What are your thoughts on only taking mk 677 by itself, im currently on a small 12.5mg dosage but later im planning on increasing it. Reckon I should use something along side or is mk 677 good enough on its own?

It's more awarding to get the gains slowly and it will keep you busy for longer. If you get all the muscle early, then you'll look the same, but if you were gaining them slowly, you'll be looking different for a long time and enjoying the process.

"A man who likes to walk will walk farther than the man who likes the destination." - Sam Sulek (I think)

It's more awarding to get the gains slowly and it will keep you busy for longer. If you get all the muscle early, then you'll look the same, but if you were gaining them slowly, you'll be looking different for a long time and enjoying the process.

"A man who likes to walk will walk farther than the man who likes the destination." - Sam Sulek (I think)

Too much cognitive dissonance for your traumatised bullied ass.
who gives a shit if 14 year olds are hopping on sarms Have you never heard of Schadenfreude before you fucking retard? stop trying to save these kids god i fucking hate people like you, always trying to ruin the good things in life

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, MakinItHappen and Clavicular
Based thread. It’s day 2 of sarm cycle and already seeing the effects

• +1
developed your face quite nicely tbh

• +1
who gives a shit if 14 year olds are hopping on sarms Have you never heard of Schadenfreude before you fucking retard? stop trying to save these kids god i fucking hate people like you, always trying to ruin the good things in life

So you want guys in their mid teens to get on gear more often so you can laugh at the collapse of society?

Boys.

• +1
This is a 100% serious post, I started roids about 2 weeks after I started lifting, why? because natty gains are slow and gay.
-
this was my second cycle I did pure test before this when I was 14, then completely quit lifting and lost the gains.

On a serious note I have a job and was around lots of jacked college dudes and at 15 I was skinny and insecure. I also was frequently posting on bodybuilder forums at the time.

View attachment 2779773
View attachment 2779774

This was basically right when I started lifting again after my 7 month break, I was 155lb, 6'1 very skinny

week 1 I had placebo gains that allowed me to push harder in the gym and make some gains, this cycle i was able to see gains week over week because I had "newbie gains" and SARMs have short half lives

-25MG daily of MK677

Im aware this is an insanely toxic stack now but I didnt care at this point. My liver is 404

WEEK 2

This is week 2, Up about 5lb now sitting at 160. I didnt know what I was doing in the gym and I was lifting twice per day because I thought non naturals had mogger recovery time

WEEK 3
View attachment 2779781
View attachment 2779782

week 3 I hit 170lb and had major strength gains, by this point I was considered a serious lifter and had a modest build for a taller guy. Id say this is the point where the drugs "kicked in"

WEEK 4
View attachment 2779789

week 4 I gained about 7lb and got to 177, if your wondering how I was gaining this much weight so quickly. I was having mcdonalds and fast food daily. Most days for dinner, I would eat at multiple fast food restaurants clearing 6k cals in one meal. Because of this my acne was off the charts, but I was a retarded gymcel, I didnt even care to do skincare.

WEEK 5
View attachment 2779792

didnt make many gains here, but I do recall hitting a bench press PR of 205lb which was decent for my age. I was deadlifting 405 at this point fairly easily. Sarms are incredible for strength. I was around 190 here. I look like im loosing gains but its just a gain in BF%

WEEK 7
View attachment 2779807

This is week 7, I dont know why i didnt have a single pic from week 6 but I finally hit 200lb. I was fat as fuck tho at this point so who even cares jfl. By this point I was the biggest kid in my grade, and coaches would always ask me to join there sport. I wanted to join wrestling but I was not allowed to because of rumors of PED usage.

WEEK 8
View attachment 2779821
this was the heaviest I got to, 203lb. By this point I had no insulin sensitivity so I was only gaining fat. I stopped doing fast food only diet and switched to a more conventional approach.

WEEK 9
View attachment 2779825

nothing of note, maintained the same bodyweight essentially, by this point my acne was reducing because I was adjusting to the RAD and MK but I did bloodwork and my test was 63ng/dl. Im gonna find a pic of my labwork eventually gotta ask my mom. I felt like shit all day, couldnt get hard.

WEEK 10
View attachment 2779836
I started to loose a bit of weight at this point, was right around 200 or a bit below here. My estrogen was also 0 so I was always depressed and snapping at my parents. I was having insane rage and theres videos of me going absolutely mental and my mom threatening to call the police because she was scared of me.

WEEK 11
View attachment 2779839

WEEK 12
View attachment 2779840

Week 12 I started to loose some bloat since i wasnt eating as shitty, I had sex for the first time on SARMs week 12, I could only get about 75% hard and had no stimulation from pussy or blowjobs.

WEEK 13
View attachment 2779842

Leanmaxxed to low 190s.

WEEK 14
View attachment 2779847

The rest of the cycle was spent purely recomping at 190, didnt gain or loose from this point.

WEEK 15
View attachment 2779851
I started to get some traction on tik tok, reddit and a few other sites because of my postings about roiding at my age.

WEEK 16
View attachment 2779852

this was the end of the cycle, 0 ng/dl test levels, started my PCT after. Was 192 in this photo final weight.

155-192 in 4 months. Everyone speculated PED usage by this point because I went from lanklet to framemogger so quickly.
Nice

• +1
-

View attachment 2779773
View attachment 2779774

-25MG daily of MK677

WEEK 2

WEEK 3
View attachment 2779781
View attachment 2779782

WEEK 4
View attachment 2779789

WEEK 5
View attachment 2779792

WEEK 7
View attachment 2779807

WEEK 8
View attachment 2779821

WEEK 9
View attachment 2779825

WEEK 10
View attachment 2779836

WEEK 11
View attachment 2779839

WEEK 12
View attachment 2779840

WEEK 13
View attachment 2779842

Leanmaxxed to low 190s.

WEEK 14
View attachment 2779847

WEEK 15
View attachment 2779851

WEEK 16
View attachment 2779852

Safe to say, rad isnt as remotely strong as they make them look, they say rad is like 300mg-500mg test jfls.
For 4 months those results are kinda lame but you were a kid so maybe that is why

• +1
  • +1
Yes. im a Schadenfreude connoisseur

Lmao this moron @ylrven is reacting positively to what you said LMAO not realising..

Honestly some people are just destined for a big crash in life. They are not designed for this world

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
i gained like 45 lb bro
From 76kgs to 103kgs wich is my current and my body fat was the same thrue out all the cycle, 27kgs are like 60lbs, first month s4 25mg a day (weak sarm) so 3 months on roids and again my body fat went from 15-18% the whole time you went from 12% to like 20% and and now i am 230lbs at 6'2 you were 195-200lbs on the same bodyfat so i made was more gains then you jfls at comparing ur transformation to mine. I just said it was lame bcs u were a literal kid doing peds so gains of course wont be the same for a 15 yo or 20 yo
Screenshot 20240302 143711 comredditfrontpage

• +1
Lmao this moron @ylrven is reacting positively to what you said LMAO not realising..

Honestly some people are just destined for a big crash in life. They are not designed for this world
I know what i said i said jfl because I dont care.

Hes right it was a retarded stack im just posting that i did it, i always say SARMs are bad.

no where did i say sarms were good

How did u got those ?

I need to know i have to get them to

How can I get rad140?

How can I get rad140?

I think I saw you on TikTok idk if it's u but catfished and baited dudes as a girl, idk lol

• +1