Starting My First Ever SARMS Cycle: Seeking Advice

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
I'm gearing up for my first ever SARMS cycle, and I've put together a stack that I think looks solid. However, before I dive in, I wanted to get some feedback and advice from the community here.

Here's what I'm planning to run for an 8-week cycle:
  • RAD-140: 20mg once a day, taken during or after a meal.
  • MK677: 10mg before bed.
Additionally, I've read that it's important to start post-cycle therapy (PCT) 3 days after the last dose of RAD-140 to help recover natural testosterone production.

I've done my research and feel pretty confident about this stack, but I'm open to any suggestions or adjustments you guys might have. Have any of you tried a similar cycle before? What were your results like?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, sayi and <6PSLcel
No ai’s or Berberine for the mk ?

I'm gearing up for my first ever SARMS cycle, and I've put together a stack that I think looks solid. However, before I dive in, I wanted to get some feedback and advice from the community here.

Additionally, I've read that it's important to start post-cycle therapy (PCT) 3 days after the last dose of RAD-140 to help recover natural testosterone production.

I've done my research and feel pretty confident about this stack, but I'm open to any suggestions or adjustments you guys might have. Have any of you tried a similar cycle before? What were your results like?
as a first cycle, it’s pretty harsh, rad is the hardest dark on hair as well, so if u don’t care about your hair go on, also start pct in the 2 week and after the cycle for 2 weeks with enclomiphene, start at 6.25mg and finish at 12.5mg when you feel suppressed

Go on steroid forums they have good advice on there

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
@Clavicular jfl

get berberine for mk monitor ur blood sugar. start enclomiphene (pct) 2-4 weeks after you start rad and end a few weeks after you’re off. lower ur dose for atleast the first half of the cycle since it’s ur first

How old are you and how long have you been lifting for? If you’re still in puberty, just eat food and train. If you’re an adult, do actual steroids bro