100+ iq only please 🙏

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Before you mods come and smoke me with warnings this was not my thread I hijacked it off a super old Reddit post to see your opinions

. I'm convinced that the Holocaust (the intentional, planned, systematic killing of millions of people) never happened.

For starters, after the war, many unreliable and completely absurd claims about the concentration camps were circulating. Many of them were being spread by 'survivors' of the camps. Others were being spread by people who had liberated them. These lies were not consistent, and were spread in the same breath as other bizarre 'execution' stories.

There were claims that Nazis were electrocuting jews to death on an electric floor. Then the floor would tilt and dump the bodies into a pit beneath the room.

There were claims that jews were being boiled to death with steam, dumped alive into fiery pits, skinned and turned into leather, soap, piano keys, etc. There were stories about babies being skewered on bayonets, children being used for firing practice, and jews being tortured senselessly by evil guards.

All of these have been proven completely false (in officially accepted history). Yet I bet you still hear many of them repeated to this day. The same thing happened with American forces who liberated concentration camps. Rumors started to circulate that they'd uncovered diabolical killing machines. But eventually those rumors were quashed, and the truth (this is historically accepted) came out that they were merely labor camps, internment camps, etc.

The US discovered absolutely zero evidence of any gas chambers. None. At all. Every 'gas chamber' rumor was discovered by the Russians, who likely bought into the rumors being spread within the camps, and believed that innocent shower rooms were a killing floor, or that delousing chambers were for gassing people. They were not. They were merely showers and rooms for delousing clothing. The Russians had their own atrocities to cover up (as did the USA), so the rumors were quite convenient to distract from what both parties had done. War is dirty, cruel, and disgusting. It helps to have a scapegoat when it's over so your actions simply appear to be 'necessary evils.'

Typhus was a serious problem, and was being spread (by lice) among the prisoners. They deloused their clothes using zyklon b, a gas that is very good at killing lice, but not particularly useful for killing people. As for the showers, most had wooden doors and windows, and were in no way airtight. They were just showers. No evidence of gas chambers exists because they are a complete fabrication. Most photos you see of them today are actually 'reconstructions', or modifications to innocent facilities to give the appearance of being genuine. There have been tests made on the building materials, and none of them exhibit high levels of cyanide gas exposure. If the room doesn't test positive for that, then it wasn't used as a gas chamber.

How difficult would it be to find one of these so-called gas chambers, and prove - beyond all doubt - that they were used to gas people to death? Seems like it would be easy. And yet, they don't. In fact, the scientist who ran these tests was prosecuted for publishing his analysis, and had his book burned just for telling the truth.

Did you know there are two conflicting theories in Holocaust research? Intentionalism Vs. Functionalism is a long standing argument over whether the murders were ever ordered by Hitler or any high ranking Nazi. There's very little evidence (despite what people tend to believe) that any order was ever given to commit mass murder. And the evidence that supports such a claim is merely construed as such through a modern lens of Holocaust belief. The Functionalism belief is widely accepted within 'legitimate' historical circles. It's not just 'conspiracy' stuff.

And yet, captured Nazi leaders were compelled to lie at Nuremberg's kangaroo courts, confessing that all of these lies were truth. Many, many of these stories have been proven unequivocally false by mainstream historians, yet we don't call them 'deniers'. So long as no one strays from the accepted belief that 6 million jews died, any research results are acceptable. But if you challenge that number, or challenge the position that Nazis were bloodthirsty, hateful, mass murderers, you're liable to be put in jail, attacked, smeared, and censored.

The number of dead from most concentration camps have been revised downward as more evidence comes forward. From 1 million to 500,000, down to 50,000, for some. How was the 1 million number ever reached? How was that ever a reliable estimate? It wasn't. It was just a convenient number to throw out when someone wanted to claim a camp as a death camp.

I seriously urge anyone who believes the official story to begin at the wikipedia page I linked. When you realize that there was no order to mass murder anyone, you might start digging deeper into the facts about the Holocaust. In time, you will see how very many verified falsehoods are presented as truth. You will see how many supposed 'survivors' have been scam artists and liars. And you'll start to see the inconsistencies within the broader Holocaust story.

I am not anti-semitic. I'm not a member of any hate group. I am not a nazi, a white supremacist, or any of that other stuff people might smear us with. I just looked into it one day out of curiosity, and had my mind blown. No stories are sacred. No belief should go unquestioned. If solid proof is ever presented to me that these mass
murders occurred, I will change my mind.
Again Its not mine I don't deny the hellokitycaust. Do you think this guy was based 🤔

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me and betrayed by 5‘8
high iq and african

pick one mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, PseduoAryan and LooksThinker
For someone who isn’t “anti semetic” you sure do play the devils advocate a lot don’t you ?

high iq and african

pick one mate
Mf I grew up in Europe I'm westernised you wouldn't be seeing me here if I wasn't 🤔 and besides I took a test and got 101 is it good or bad AVG in UK my country is 99

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Mf I grew up in Europe I'm westernised you wouldn't be seeing me here if I wasn't 🤔 and besides I took a test and got 101 is it good or bad AVG in UK my country is 99
my iq is 72 i shit you not

so mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
imagine ur so sure something happened in germany that you actually make it a crime to dense it in germany. they actually put a 90 year old women in jail that was actually a witness of this time for denying it. jfl
Even if it happened which probably not I mean I wasn't there way more people died in Russian gulaks. I Don't know why it would be more evil to kill people in chambers than to work them to death and let them starve. I never understood why this was seen as the most evil thing and nobody cares about the Russian ones

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
you are still a tar baby.
Leave our lands before we extinguish your light

But what about the 6 gorillion jewz?

Before you mods come and smoke me with warnings this was not my thread I hijacked it off a super old Reddit post to see your opinions

. I'm convinced that the Holocaust (the intentional, planned, systematic killing of millions of people) never happened.

For starters, after the war, many unreliable and completely absurd claims about the concentration camps were circulating. Many of them were being spread by 'survivors' of the camps. Others were being spread by people who had liberated them. These lies were not consistent, and were spread in the same breath as other bizarre 'execution' stories.

There were claims that Nazis were electrocuting jews to death on an electric floor. Then the floor would tilt and dump the bodies into a pit beneath the room.

There were claims that jews were being boiled to death with steam, dumped alive into fiery pits, skinned and turned into leather, soap, piano keys, etc. There were stories about babies being skewered on bayonets, children being used for firing practice, and jews being tortured senselessly by evil guards.

All of these have been proven completely false (in officially accepted history). Yet I bet you still hear many of them repeated to this day. The same thing happened with American forces who liberated concentration camps. Rumors started to circulate that they'd uncovered diabolical killing machines. But eventually those rumors were quashed, and the truth (this is historically accepted) came out that they were merely labor camps, internment camps, etc.

The US discovered absolutely zero evidence of any gas chambers. None. At all. Every 'gas chamber' rumor was discovered by the Russians, who likely bought into the rumors being spread within the camps, and believed that innocent shower rooms were a killing floor, or that delousing chambers were for gassing people. They were not. They were merely showers and rooms for delousing clothing. The Russians had their own atrocities to cover up (as did the USA), so the rumors were quite convenient to distract from what both parties had done. War is dirty, cruel, and disgusting. It helps to have a scapegoat when it's over so your actions simply appear to be 'necessary evils.'

Typhus was a serious problem, and was being spread (by lice) among the prisoners. They deloused their clothes using zyklon b, a gas that is very good at killing lice, but not particularly useful for killing people. As for the showers, most had wooden doors and windows, and were in no way airtight. They were just showers. No evidence of gas chambers exists because they are a complete fabrication. Most photos you see of them today are actually 'reconstructions', or modifications to innocent facilities to give the appearance of being genuine. There have been tests made on the building materials, and none of them exhibit high levels of cyanide gas exposure. If the room doesn't test positive for that, then it wasn't used as a gas chamber.

How difficult would it be to find one of these so-called gas chambers, and prove - beyond all doubt - that they were used to gas people to death? Seems like it would be easy. And yet, they don't. In fact, the scientist who ran these tests was prosecuted for publishing his analysis, and had his book burned just for telling the truth.

Did you know there are two conflicting theories in Holocaust research? Intentionalism Vs. Functionalism is a long standing argument over whether the murders were ever ordered by Hitler or any high ranking Nazi. There's very little evidence (despite what people tend to believe) that any order was ever given to commit mass murder. And the evidence that supports such a claim is merely construed as such through a modern lens of Holocaust belief. The Functionalism belief is widely accepted within 'legitimate' historical circles. It's not just 'conspiracy' stuff.

And yet, captured Nazi leaders were compelled to lie at Nuremberg's kangaroo courts, confessing that all of these lies were truth. Many, many of these stories have been proven unequivocally false by mainstream historians, yet we don't call them 'deniers'. So long as no one strays from the accepted belief that 6 million jews died, any research results are acceptable. But if you challenge that number, or challenge the position that Nazis were bloodthirsty, hateful, mass murderers, you're liable to be put in jail, attacked, smeared, and censored.

The number of dead from most concentration camps have been revised downward as more evidence comes forward. From 1 million to 500,000, down to 50,000, for some. How was the 1 million number ever reached? How was that ever a reliable estimate? It wasn't. It was just a convenient number to throw out when someone wanted to claim a camp as a death camp.

I seriously urge anyone who believes the official story to begin at the wikipedia page I linked. When you realize that there was no order to mass murder anyone, you might start digging deeper into the facts about the Holocaust. In time, you will see how very many verified falsehoods are presented as truth. You will see how many supposed 'survivors' have been scam artists and liars. And you'll start to see the inconsistencies within the broader Holocaust story.

I am not anti-semitic. I'm not a member of any hate group. I am not a nazi, a white supremacist, or any of that other stuff people might smear us with. I just looked into it one day out of curiosity, and had my mind blown. No stories are sacred. No belief should go unquestioned. If solid proof is ever presented to me that these mass
Again Its not mine I don't deny the hellokitycaust. Do you think this guy was based 🤔
I really couldnt care less about what happened 80 years ago as a German and so does everyone else

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

NAZI LOOKSMAXXERS FUCK OFF!!!
4048920 image