The holocaust might not have happened

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
I'm convinced that the Holocaust (the intentional, planned, systematic killing of millions of people) never happened.

For starters, after the war, many unreliable and completely absurd claims about the concentration camps were circulating. Many of them were being spread by 'survivors' of the camps. Others were being spread by people who had liberated them. These lies were not consistent, and were spread in the same breath as other bizarre 'execution' stories.

There were claims that Nazis were electrocuting jews to death on an electric floor. Then the floor would tilt and dump the bodies into a pit beneath the room.

There were claims that jews were being boiled to death with steam, dumped alive into fiery pits, skinned and turned into leather, soap, piano keys, etc. There were stories about babies being skewered on bayonets, children being used for firing practice, and jews being tortured senselessly by evil guards.

All of these have been proven completely false (in officially accepted history). Yet I bet you still hear many of them repeated to this day. The same thing happened with American forces who liberated concentration camps. Rumors started to circulate that they'd uncovered diabolical killing machines. But eventually those rumors were quashed, and the truth (this is historically accepted) came out that they were merely labor camps, internment camps, etc.

The US discovered absolutely zero evidence of any gas chambers. None. At all. Every 'gas chamber' rumor was discovered by the Russians, who likely bought into the rumors being spread within the camps, and believed that innocent shower rooms were a killing floor, or that delousing chambers were for gassing people. They were not. They were merely showers and rooms for delousing clothing. The Russians had their own atrocities to cover up (as did the USA), so the rumors were quite convenient to distract from what both parties had done. War is dirty, cruel, and disgusting. It helps to have a scapegoat when it's over so your actions simply appear to be 'necessary evils.'

Typhus was a serious problem, and was being spread (by lice) among the prisoners. They deloused their clothes using zyklon b, a gas that is very good at killing lice, but not particularly useful for killing people. As for the showers, most had wooden doors and windows, and were in no way airtight. They were just showers. No evidence of gas chambers exists because they are a complete fabrication. Most photos you see of them today are actually 'reconstructions', or modifications to innocent facilities to give the appearance of being genuine. There have been tests made on the building materials, and none of them exhibit high levels of cyanide gas exposure. If the room doesn't test positive for that, then it wasn't used as a gas chamber.

How difficult would it be to find one of these so-called gas chambers, and prove - beyond all doubt - that they were used to gas people to death? Seems like it would be easy. And yet, they don't. In fact, the scientist who ran these tests was prosecuted for publishing his analysis, and had his book burned just for telling the truth.

Did you know there are two conflicting theories in Holocaust research? Intentionalism Vs. Functionalism is a long standing argument over whether the murders were ever ordered by Hitler or any high ranking Nazi. There's very little evidence (despite what people tend to believe) that any order was ever given to commit mass murder. And the evidence that supports such a claim is merely construed as such through a modern lens of Holocaust belief. The Functionalism belief is widely accepted within 'legitimate' historical circles. It's not just 'conspiracy' stuff.

And yet, captured Nazi leaders were compelled to lie at Nuremberg's kangaroo courts, confessing that all of these lies were truth. Many, many of these stories have been proven unequivocally false by mainstream historians, yet we don't call them 'deniers'. So long as no one strays from the accepted belief that 6 million jews died, any research results are acceptable. But if you challenge that number, or challenge the position that Nazis were bloodthirsty, hateful, mass murderers, you're liable to be put in jail, attacked, smeared, and censored.

The number of dead from most concentration camps have been revised downward as more evidence comes forward. From 1 million to 500,000, down to 50,000, for some. How was the 1 million number ever reached? How was that ever a reliable estimate? It wasn't. It was just a convenient number to throw out when someone wanted to claim a camp as a death camp.

I seriously urge anyone who believes the official story to begin at the wikipedia page I linked. When you realize that there was no order to mass murder anyone, you might start digging deeper into the facts about the Holocaust. In time, you will see how very many verified falsehoods are presented as truth. You will see how many supposed 'survivors' have been scam artists and liars. And you'll start to see the inconsistencies within the broader Holocaust story.

I am not anti-semitic. I'm not a member of any hate group. I am not a nazi, a white supremacist, or any of that other stuff people might smear us with. I just looked into it one day out of curiosity, and had my mind blown. No stories are sacred. No belief should go unquestioned. If solid proof is ever presented to me that these mass
murders occurred, I will change my mind.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Xangsane, Pierrot and 8 others
Stfu cringe copy paster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Shade91, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Roquefort, fxckz and 2 others
the biggest question though is: if there was an atttractive jewish woman, did nazis take turnd fucking her :unsure:?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Roquefort, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
It's suspicious that anything related to nazism is censored and illegal but openly admitting you are a communist and supporting it is not punished.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, cadee, mvp2v1 and 7 others
broo... it was the jooz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cadee, TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
post the full gif of BGM dancing
This
IMG 6416

Go to a website where people know history and argue it their

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
I'm convinced that the Holocaust (the intentional, planned, systematic killing of millions of people) never happened.

For starters, after the war, many unreliable and completely absurd claims about the concentration camps were circulating. Many of them were being spread by 'survivors' of the camps. Others were being spread by people who had liberated them. These lies were not consistent, and were spread in the same breath as other bizarre 'execution' stories.

There were claims that Nazis were electrocuting jews to death on an electric floor. Then the floor would tilt and dump the bodies into a pit beneath the room.

There were claims that jews were being boiled to death with steam, dumped alive into fiery pits, skinned and turned into leather, soap, piano keys, etc. There were stories about babies being skewered on bayonets, children being used for firing practice, and jews being tortured senselessly by evil guards.

All of these have been proven completely false (in officially accepted history). Yet I bet you still hear many of them repeated to this day. The same thing happened with American forces who liberated concentration camps. Rumors started to circulate that they'd uncovered diabolical killing machines. But eventually those rumors were quashed, and the truth (this is historically accepted) came out that they were merely labor camps, internment camps, etc.

The US discovered absolutely zero evidence of any gas chambers. None. At all. Every 'gas chamber' rumor was discovered by the Russians, who likely bought into the rumors being spread within the camps, and believed that innocent shower rooms were a killing floor, or that delousing chambers were for gassing people. They were not. They were merely showers and rooms for delousing clothing. The Russians had their own atrocities to cover up (as did the USA), so the rumors were quite convenient to distract from what both parties had done. War is dirty, cruel, and disgusting. It helps to have a scapegoat when it's over so your actions simply appear to be 'necessary evils.'

Typhus was a serious problem, and was being spread (by lice) among the prisoners. They deloused their clothes using zyklon b, a gas that is very good at killing lice, but not particularly useful for killing people. As for the showers, most had wooden doors and windows, and were in no way airtight. They were just showers. No evidence of gas chambers exists because they are a complete fabrication. Most photos you see of them today are actually 'reconstructions', or modifications to innocent facilities to give the appearance of being genuine. There have been tests made on the building materials, and none of them exhibit high levels of cyanide gas exposure. If the room doesn't test positive for that, then it wasn't used as a gas chamber.

How difficult would it be to find one of these so-called gas chambers, and prove - beyond all doubt - that they were used to gas people to death? Seems like it would be easy. And yet, they don't. In fact, the scientist who ran these tests was prosecuted for publishing his analysis, and had his book burned just for telling the truth.

Did you know there are two conflicting theories in Holocaust research? Intentionalism Vs. Functionalism is a long standing argument over whether the murders were ever ordered by Hitler or any high ranking Nazi. There's very little evidence (despite what people tend to believe) that any order was ever given to commit mass murder. And the evidence that supports such a claim is merely construed as such through a modern lens of Holocaust belief. The Functionalism belief is widely accepted within 'legitimate' historical circles. It's not just 'conspiracy' stuff.

And yet, captured Nazi leaders were compelled to lie at Nuremberg's kangaroo courts, confessing that all of these lies were truth. Many, many of these stories have been proven unequivocally false by mainstream historians, yet we don't call them 'deniers'. So long as no one strays from the accepted belief that 6 million jews died, any research results are acceptable. But if you challenge that number, or challenge the position that Nazis were bloodthirsty, hateful, mass murderers, you're liable to be put in jail, attacked, smeared, and censored.

The number of dead from most concentration camps have been revised downward as more evidence comes forward. From 1 million to 500,000, down to 50,000, for some. How was the 1 million number ever reached? How was that ever a reliable estimate? It wasn't. It was just a convenient number to throw out when someone wanted to claim a camp as a death camp.

I seriously urge anyone who believes the official story to begin at the wikipedia page I linked. When you realize that there was no order to mass murder anyone, you might start digging deeper into the facts about the Holocaust. In time, you will see how very many verified falsehoods are presented as truth. You will see how many supposed 'survivors' have been scam artists and liars. And you'll start to see the inconsistencies within the broader Holocaust story.

I am not anti-semitic. I'm not a member of any hate group. I am not a nazi, a white supremacist, or any of that other stuff people might smear us with. I just looked into it one day out of curiosity, and had my mind blown. No stories are sacred. No belief should go unquestioned. If solid proof is ever presented to me that these mass
Dnr it happened goym keep yappin and ill throw you in jail

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
bro watched "europa : the last battle" and is now some kinda mythbuster

it really doesn't matter if it happened or not

what matters is how many people believe it and what happens to the world going forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wishIwasSalludon, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
there is nothing you can do about it

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Why didn't Santa go to Auschwitz during WW2?
Couldn't find the chimney

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, mvp2v1, Tiku and 6 others

Did you write this on your own doing?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny
You might like the nazis or not but one thing that has been IMPOSED on us is: The nazis were the most evil people on earth, we should all hail the americans for "saving the world".

Every single piece of media about the nazis has been about people who wanted to destroy them and their values, so no neutral representation.

In every single war in history there are grey sides, no one is "good" or "bad", despite that, in ww2 there are sides.

I think Hollywood has created this image of bad and I can explain it with one example: The Empire of Star Wars is based on the Nazis - The Empire is 100% evil - Then the nazis must be 100% evil.

How can people not think that the nazis are 100% evil when it is what they have been consuming their whole life?

I asked a girl in uni this: "Would you rather live badly in a democracy or live greatly (country without crime, good economy) under a dictatorship?" And she said she wouldn't live under a dictartorship because "her morals couldn't allow it" :lul: What the fuck does that even mean.

Anyway, might consider doing a full post about this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
You might like the nazis or not but one thing that has been IMPOSED on us is: The nazis were the most evil people on earth, we should all hail the americans for "saving the world".

Every single piece of media about the nazis has been about people who wanted to destroy them and their values, so no neutral representation.

In every single war in history there are grey sides, no one is "good" or "bad", despite that, in ww2 there are sides.

I think Hollywood has created this image of bad and I can explain it with one example: The Empire of Star Wars is based on the Nazis - The Empire is 100% evil - Then the nazis must be 100% evil.

How can people not think that the nazis are 100% evil when it is what they have been consuming their whole life?

I asked a girl in uni this: "Would you rather live badly in a democracy or live greatly (country without crime, good economy) under a dictatorship?" And she said she wouldn't live under a dictartorship because "her morals couldn't allow it" :lul: What the fuck does that even mean.

Anyway, might consider doing a full post about this topic.
@ me if you do

the biggest question though is: if there was an atttractive jewish woman, did nazis take turnd fucking her :unsure:?
Definitely, everyone fucked each other at the start, during, and the end of the war.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
The US discovered absolutely zero evidence of any gas chambers. None. At all. Every 'gas chamber' rumor was discovered by the Russians,
Didn't the US find a gas chamber at Dachau? But they concluded it wasn't used to kill iirc

These posts are usually made by alt right cumskins, refreshing to see a blackcel Neo Nazi

Where is that wikipedia that was mentionned

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Cool, we should make it happen for these fucking arabs in europe now. In GTA ofc :feelsokman:

I would look at you if ur family is wiped out and the only people alive is you alone or with ur 1 relative out of 13 family members

• JFL

Jews (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

• +1