11 traits of highly successful people.

Binaural beats :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Nah, man, just pop trends and pseudoscience listed here.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, chadpreetcel123, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
EVERYONE SKEPTICAL BOUT BINAURAL BEATS UNTIL YOU PLAY THE ONE THAT MAKES YOU CUM

cums me tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2621 and 6 others
12. successful ancestors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
Binaural beats
7088C920 57A0 45ED B915 90FBC4775E91

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
They actually help me sleep
They might, but they'll never affect performance (the most important succes criteria because we're talking about work here) the way general mental abilities (IQ) and conscientiousness do.

11 Little-Known Traits of Highly Successful People

So what do you think?
Is it sound advice?
They seem, small factors that may help.
The mayor factors are missing, in my opinion.

Main factors for hyper success and productivity, in my opinion:
1. An really strong desire (continuously) to be rich/successfull/win, and fidning it to serve a bigger/greater purpose for oneself;
2. Confidence, that you can do it;
3. Ruthless, not having to high morals;
4. Organized (to be able to be hyper-productive)
5. Good at persuation (dark triads may help for being good at this. narcisists/machiavellion/etc. are great at persueding or selling or marketing or whatever it's called when you get people to do and behave the way they like).

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chaku and CopingCel
They might, but they'll never affect performance (the most important succes criteria because we're talking about work here) the way general mental abilities (IQ) and conscientiousness do.
Sleep affects performance. I find it kinda funny that people who talk about IQ all the time seem to be dumb :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 1464
Actual 11 traits of really successful people:
1. Tall height
2. Defined jawline
3. High cheekbones
4. Hunter eyes
5. Norwood 0
6. Being white
7. Straight nose
8. Forward grown maxilla
9. PCT
10. Good ogee curve
11. Good IPD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846, Bluepill and 5 others
Sleep affects performance. I find it kinda funny that people who talk about IQ all the time seem to be dumb :feelsez:
Almost 25% of academic performance is predicted by the quality, duration and consistency of sleep, but I was talking about binaural beats having a direct effect on performance, not about sleep's role as a moderator. Thanks for pointing out, tho, because my point was weak asf.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Bullshit meme advice.

here is 1 trait of highly successful people:
1) Driven, don't spend time on useless shit

None of you will be successful, because:
1) you are here (what kind of a successful person would browse fucking lookism site???)
2) You will keep posting here and getting dopamine boosts from new post replies
3) Success requires absolute change of mindset which means being driven to achieve your goal and spending every hour on it without mind jumping from incels.is to looksmax.me to reddit and youtube
4) Success require being NT

COPED AND ROPED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, BigBoy and DarkTriadPeerReview
Bullshit meme advice.

here is 1 trait of highly successful people:
1) Driven, don't spend time on useless shit

None of you will be successful, because:
1) you are here (what kind of a successful person would browse fucking lookism site???)
2) You will keep posting here and getting dopamine boosts from new post replies
3) Success requires absolute change of mindset which means being driven to achieve your goal and spending every hour on it without mind jumping from incels.is to looksmax.me to reddit and youtube
4) Success require being NT

COPED AND ROPED

Cope barrett is successful and lurks lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Cope barrett is successful and lurks lookism
he isn't, he just won the lottery

"success" = something acquired due to skill

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and DarkTriadPeerReview
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and BigBoy
typical soyboy buzzfeed style article containing lots of words that are totally depleted of any value whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, DarkTriadPeerReview and fakemeta.
11 inel traits.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
legit shit

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
They seem, small factors that may help.
The mayor factors are missing, in my opinion.

1. An really strong desire (continuously) to be rich/successfull/win, and fidning it to serve a bigger/greater purpose for oneself;
5. Good at persuation (dark triads may help for being good at this. narcisists/machiavellion/etc. are great at persueding or selling or marketing or whatever it's called when you get people to do and behave the way they like).
I have every one of these traits and am successful already,

the only traits I lack are 5 and 2 cuz non looksmaxxed

I have every one of these traits and am successful already,

the only traits I lack are 5 and 2 cuz non looksmaxxed
Great, that you do so well.
I lack more of them then you. I lack 1 a bit, because i rationalise desire to much. 2 I lack, due to rough-ish upbringing experience and it's realy hard to overcome childhood ingrained things. 3 i lack, because i'm very friendly and generous and feel compassion easily. 4 i don't lack alot. 5 I used to lack alot also, now i've gotten a bit better over time in getting my ways.

Success is either luck or dispcipline -> (work smarter > harder). No doubt they put binaural beats, just cope to prevent you from success, i mean give them a try, personally sounds stupid

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and DarkTriadPeerReview
14. jewish ancestry

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
let me catch my fucking son say he journals his life

boy get the fuck out my house faggot