13, 6’4 (took hgh) arabcel is it over?

Was a 5'7 manlet at 13. What these kids are eating right now? Damn.
Same roughly
jfl in psl autists mind, if your brown your auto subhuman/ltn completly disregarding bones

theyre pretty much circlejerking eachothers whiteness

your like a low htn hes a mtn
Yeah idk why white is seen as this magical gift lmao. If you’re attractive you’re attractive regardless of race

Also OP don’t take hgh for much longer if you take it too long you’re gonna age like shit and start to look ugly so be thankful it made your features better while you where young. You pretty much look like a 15-16 year old and if you never took hgh you would of looked like that roughly around those ages

You are most likely to end up 2-3 inches taller than your father. My dad is 6'4 and my mom is 5'10, I unfortunately ended up as 6'6. Could've been taller if I knew the shit I know now.
>I unfortunately ended up only 6'6
Nigga wants to actually be an emperor from 40k.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Dad 6’5 and mom 5’11
You were going to be 6'4 regardless taking hgh or not. Infact i think you'll grow to 6'5-6'6, your dad is tall for an arab. You have bug eyes and darker skin but can be fixed.

You need to looksmin on height or Limb shortening in the future JFL.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 29167
Wtf u grew 8 inches in a year? Show proof of height stading next to a door or LARP

Also your face is good for your age but it dosent matter 6'4 at 13 is basically chad

Cage at this thread, u get some stupid kid that may not even be a teenager yet larping in here, y the fuck isn't this forum +18yo?

Op posts a frauded pic where he still looks like shit compared to a shitty angle pic where he barely looks worse and everyone claims he ascended. Welcome to looksmax

Cage at this thread, u get some stupid kid that may not even be a teenager yet larping in here, y the fuck isn't this forum +18yo?
Copium i see! You get mogged easily by me and you’re just ignoring the fact i was fat and 5’8 and now i’m 6’4 and ripped and if you’re gonna ask for hgh stats i did 2.1 IU and injected into upper thigh

Jfl @ anyone believing these shitskin larps

Copium i see! You get mogged easily by me and you’re just ignoring the fact i was fat and 5’8 and now i’m 6’4 and ripped and if you’re gonna ask for hgh stats i did 2.1 IU and injected into upper thigh

Jfl go look at your fucking skin color, no ascending for you, 2.1iu is just replacement level and it takes years for doctors to make kids grow 8 inches, in fact those 8 inches takes them like 4 years and they use 5iu a day

This fucking forum needs to be made +18 asap I'm tired of dealing with stupid kids and shitndians at that.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Hope u die the most brutal death

Do people seriously believe this

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Life on creative mode

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Hope u die the most brutal death @BrahminBoss