Heightmaxxing update (hgh+ai)

youraveragehtn

youraveragehtn

Iron
I was on arimidex for 3 months and switched to letrozole around 2 weeks ago and did a 3 month mk677 cycle at 30mg ED. Ive been on 5iu hgh for around 40 days now. I did a 2 week break after 30 days of hgh because I ran out of vials. I grew from 181 to around 182-182.5cm at the age of 17.5. Im gonna continue the hgh for around 70 more days and just gonna stay on letrozole for the long run (1-2 years). I didnt really notice any side effects on hgh but the letrozole side effects were fucking brutal the first week. MK just made me eat more food and thats basically it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, alekspolska88, shalomnigga and 3 others
Why did you choose Arimidex in the first place and why did you switch to letrozole after 3 months of usage?
Did you include exemestane in your selection?

lifefuel results

Why did you choose Arimidex in the first place and why did you switch to letrozole after 3 months of usage?

lifefuel results
Arimidex is the safest option in my opinion. Its the least toxic to your body and lowers your e2 enough for most people. I didnt like exemestane because its worst for your hair and I just wanted to make sure I lower my e2 enough. The reason I switched to letrozole is because I couldnt do another bloodtest to really confirm if my e2 was low enough so I just decided to play it safe and switch to letrozole to be 100% sure my plates aint gonna close.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Arimidex is the safest option in my opinion. Its the least toxic to your body and lowers your e2 enough for most people. I didnt like exemestane because its worst for your hair and I just wanted to make sure I lower my e2 enough. The reason I switched to letrozole is because I couldnt do another bloodtest to really confirm if my e2 was low enough so I just decided to play it safe and switch to letrozole to be 100% sure my plates aint gonna close.
Regarding strength, all of the aromatase inhibitors will overshoot estrogen reduction if overdosed, or undershoot if underdosed.
What makes you think Armidex is the safest option, what do you mean by toxic?
I didn't know there was an increased danger of balding with exemestane than with the other AIs, this is not right as far as I know, but I'll look into it. Personally, I would choose exemestane.

Regarding strength, all of the aromatase inhibitors will overshoot estrogen reduction if overdosed, or undershoot if underdosed.
What makes you think Armidex is the safest option, what do you mean by toxic?
I didn't know there was an increased danger of balding with exemestane than with the other AIs, this is not right as far as I know, but I'll look into it. Personally, I would choose exemestane.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...r study, anastrozole was,to be the most toxic. "From our study, anastrozole was found to be less toxic compared with exemestane and letrozole, while letrozole was found to be the most toxic"

For some reason I just thought overdosing to lower my e2 enough would be worst then switching to a more potent ai like letrozole and just doing a normal dosage with that.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

lifefuel results
why are you such a fan of exemestane? (curious)
exemastane is weaker than adex and letro, and the androgen it metabolizes into isnt really ideal for people who are prone to hairloss. its also more expensive from ugls than adex and letro

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
u sure its not placebo?

why are you such a fan of exemestane? (curious)
exemastane is weaker than adex and letro, and the androgen it metabolizes into isnt really ideal for people who are prone to hairloss. its also more expensive from ugls than adex and letro
I’ve seen multiple people having various problems with anastrozole or letrozole, ranging from estrogen rebound to strong side effects (also gyno after discounting the AI) and even no effect. In my opinion, self-administration is more difficult than with exemstane.
The abrupt rise in the body’s natural production of an estrogen rebound could lead to premature closure of growth plates, potentially impacting final height and since I'm someone who I think could miss one dose accidentally, I personally do not want to take this risk and the associated psychological stress.

To be fair, the used Aromatase Inhabitors for children with Idiopathic and short Stature are actually commonly anastrozole or letrozole and not exemestane, but this is mainly due to the FDA-approval that exemestane got the latest because it was discovered the latest.
This means that Doctors already have more experience with them and didn't start using exemestane additional since all three are ultimately the same either way (No reason to change a running program).

There is also the fear of damaging the endocrine system through a steroidal AI, which is why it is used less frequently, especially in children. However, this problem subsides the further the user progresses through puberty, which is why from Tanner stage 4-5 onwards it plays a less important role and it is less dangerous to damage the endocrine system.

Other:
  • Exemestane does not have a negative feedback loop
  • gentler on your blood lipid profile compared to non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors
  • positive effects on triglycerides, LDL (low-density lipoproteins), and HDL (high-density lipoproteins)
  • it contains 17-hydro exemestane, a metabolite that acts as a potent androgen
    • Exemestane has been shown in studies to strengthen bone tissue (to a point), while AIs like Anastrozole and Letrozole have shown severe reductions in the same.
  • stimulating increases in IGF-1
    • something not seen with other aromatase inhibitors
  • less of a negative impact on cholesterol values
  • increase levels of endogenous Testosterone production in men by 60%
    • something seen with other aromatase inhibitors
There are more but those are the benefits of exemestane compared to the other AIs

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Fishy
I’ve seen multiple people having various problems with anastrozole or letrozole, ranging from estrogen rebound to strong side effects (also gyno after discounting the AI) and even no effect. In my opinion, self-administration is more difficult than with exemstane.
The abrupt rise in the body’s natural production of an estrogen rebound could lead to premature closure of growth plates, potentially impacting final height and since I'm someone who I think could miss one dose accidentally, I personally do not want to take this risk and the associated psychological stress.

To be fair, the used Aromatase Inhabitors for children with Idiopathic and short Stature are actually commonly anastrozole or letrozole and not exemestane, but this is mainly due to the FDA-approval that exemestane got the latest because it was discovered the latest.
This means that Doctors already have more experience with them and didn't start using exemestane additional since all three are ultimately the same either way (No reason to change a running program).

There is also the fear of damaging the endocrine system through a steroidal AI, which is why it is used less frequently, especially in children. However, this problem subsides the further the user progresses through puberty, which is why from Tanner stage 4-5 onwards it plays a less important role and it is less dangerous to damage the endocrine system.

Other:
  • Exemestane does not have a negative feedback loop
  • gentler on your blood lipid profile compared to non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors
  • positive effects on triglycerides, LDL (low-density lipoproteins), and HDL (high-density lipoproteins)
  • it contains 17-hydro exemestane, a metabolite that acts as a potent androgen
    • Exemestane has been shown in studies to strengthen bone tissue (to a point), while AIs like Anastrozole and Letrozole have shown severe reductions in the same.
  • stimulating increases in IGF-1
  • less of a negative impact on cholesterol values
  • increase levels of endogenous Testosterone production in men by 60%
    • something seen with other aromatase inhibitors
There are more but those are the benefits of exemestane compared to the other AIs
what is your dosage on aromasin? are you using hgh with it?

I was on arimidex for 3 months and switched to letrozole around 2 weeks ago and did a 3 month mk677 cycle at 30mg ED. Ive been on 5iu hgh for around 40 days now. I did a 2 week break after 30 days of hgh because I ran out of vials. I grew from 181 to around 182-182.5cm at the age of 17.5. Im gonna continue the hgh for around 70 more days and just gonna stay on letrozole for the long run (1-2 years). I didnt really notice any side effects on hgh but the letrozole side effects were fucking brutal the first week. MK just made me eat more food and thats basically it.
didn't you post recently that you were a month or so into hgh and haven't grown?
did you grow recently

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
How is cost for you?

didn't you post recently that you were a month or so into hgh and haven't grown?
did you grow recently
Yep I thought I didnt grow but turns out I did. My mom and dad even said it and I measured with my friend at night on a few different days and I am indeed 182.5 now.

How is cost for you?
I spend around 200 euros for the mk and ai and when I switched to hgh I paid 200 for the hgh and more ai and then I bought even more hgh and ai for 500 euros so I am now at around 900 euro total cost.