Heightmaxxing | HGH, Aromatase inhibition, and Sematostatin inhibition

Heightmaxxing - ASK QUESTIONS I WILL ANSWER

1- HGH
hgh is aka "human growth hormone"
the main hormone capable of increase igf-1 (main hormone responsible for bones longitudinal growth) aka" insulin growth factor 1

Best doses:
starting dose should be around smt like 0.23mg/kg/week
u can increase to a maximum of 0.30mg/kg/week which is considered a very high dose by every pediatric endocrinologist and most in the forum
u should increase the value by 1.5 iu per week till you reach your final dose
not faster because it can seriously effect your blood sugar and insulin levels which can damage your organs in severe ways

Quality:
I only recommend pharma grade gh - or hgh that you test and works in stimulation test
I personally take pharma grade gh from pfizer

Who would get best results:
teens who suffer from ghd (growth hormone deficiency) , IGF-1 Deficiency, or a idiopathic short stature will obviously get the best height gains

Side effects:
headache, joint pain, bone pain, growth in hand, feet, nose, brow ridge, facial width (cheekbones), Jaw width and elongation, chin elongation and more square shape, potentially a bigger penis

Me personally :
-i didnt have any pain or ache
-i have noticed growth in my feet, nose , cheekbones, chin

im on it for less than 2 months now: YES i have grown

AI (aromatase inhibitors)

inhibiting aromatase to decrease estrogen in young teens is a uncommon way in pediatrics which is applied to teenagers of rapid growth plate fusion pace
or short teens with less time available to grow because of growth plate closure

The most powerful one is 100% Letrozole
Then comes Anastrazole and Aromasin (exes)

Safest: Aromasin
Powerful: Letrozole
i dont have info on anastrazole

peptides:

alongside these other drugs peptides can also give your a 10-15% boost on your growth results

sematostatin inhibition: inhiting sematostatin will remove your hgh secretion limit or perhaps make the limit higher

best and safest :
l arginine pills

doses: 8g right before sleep with the hgh injection drink 2 glasses of water for better absorbtion

• +1
Reactions: john788, rolloftape, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
#offtopic can GH Elongate the midface (maxilla) too? If yes then how do I it specifically to fix short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jilada2
ASK me abouit it
#offtopic can GH Elongate the midface (maxilla) too? If yes then how do I it specifically to fix short face syndrome
GH can elongate the midface but not so much maximum 0.5-1.5 cm this is so much and not so much at the same time

- you cant just use it for that and before this do a facial xray check your maxilla's growth plates if there fused don't take hgh for this reason

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Disk1nkk
ASK me abouit it

GH can elongate the midface but not so much maximum 0.5-1.5 cm this is so much and not so much at the same time

- you cant just use it for that and before this do a facial xray check your maxilla's growth plates if there fused don't take hgh for this reason
I'm only 15 though you think my bones are fused? I started puberty at around 13.5 btw.

Also can you tell me how much will I grow, and, how do I maximize the growth specifically for max overall skeletal devlopment (I got a vitamin D deficiency too so)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I'm only 15 though you think my bones are fused? I started puberty at around 13.5 btw.

Also can you tell me how much will I grow, and, how do I maximize the growth specifically for max overall skeletal devlopment (I got a vitamin D deficiency too so)
no your facial bones have more time to grow since you reached puberty at 13 and if you have poor body hair development if ur lucky ofc, then your bones might give you 2 more years but if your tanner stage has progressed fast and aggresively and if you have facial hair then your facial bones are fused

• +1
Reactions: Disk1nkk and NorwoodAscender
no your facial bones have more time to grow since you reached puberty at 13 and if you have poor body hair development if ur lucky ofc, then your bones might give you 2 more years but if your tanner stage has progressed fast and aggresively and if you have facial hair then your facial bones are fused
I started getting facial hair from 14
(Moustache) Also now I'm starting to notice some hair on my chin and cheeks too. Tbh I got alotof babyfat(mostly around my cheeks) my face looks boneless almost no definition even tho i have a low body fat %

1- HGH
the main hormone capable of increase igf-1 (main hormone responsible for bones longitudinal growth) aka" insulin growth factor 1

Best doses:
u can increase to a maximum of 0.30mg/kg/week which is considered a very high dose by every pediatric endocrinologist and most in the forum
not faster because it can seriously effect your blood sugar and insulin levels which can damage your organs in severe ways

Quality:
I only recommend pharma grade gh - or hgh that you test and works in stimulation test

teens who suffer from ghd (growth hormone deficiency) , IGF-1 Deficiency, or a idiopathic short stature will obviously get the best height gains

Side effects:
headache, joint pain, bone pain, growth in hand, feet, nose, brow ridge, facial width (cheekbones), Jaw width and elongation, chin elongation and more square shape, potentially a bigger penis

Me personally :

inhibiting aromatase to decrease estrogen in young teens is a uncommon way in pediatrics which is applied to teenagers of rapid growth plate fusion pace

peptides:

alongside these other drugs peptides can also give your a 10-15% boost on your growth results

sematostatin inhibition: inhiting sematostatin will remove your hgh secretion limit or perhaps make the limit higher

best and safest :
l arginine pills

doses: 8g right before sleep with the hgh injection drink 2 glasses of water for better absorbtion
what do you think of taking this stack for hgh just before sleep? i am aware that arginine is underdosed btw
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCL) 20 mg
L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate 5g
L-Ornithine HCl 2.5g
Beta-sitosterol100 mg
Carnitine (Like L-Carnitine Fumarate) 100 mg
L-glutamine 100 mg
Gamma Oryzanol (From rice bran)50 mg

what do you think of taking this stack for hgh just before sleep? i am aware that arginine is underdosed btw
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCL) 20 mg
L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate 5g
L-Ornithine HCl 2.5g
Beta-sitosterol100 mg
Carnitine (Like L-Carnitine Fumarate) 100 mg
L-glutamine 100 mg
Gamma Oryzanol (From rice bran)50 mg
its good but trust me without real hgh this wont help you more than a cm or 2

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I started getting facial hair from 14
(Moustache) Also now I'm starting to notice some hair on my chin and cheeks too. Tbh I got alotof babyfat(mostly around my cheeks) my face looks boneless almost no definition even tho i have a low body fat %
boneless ( i know the pain) there is nothing u can do but i would try hgh+ testosterone if i could, if you got facial hair at 14 it means that your bone age is around 15.5-16 which is very near to close u should take stuff asap

• +1
Reactions: Disk1nkk
its good but trust me without real hgh this wont help you more than a cm or 2
thx. im worried abt sides effect ngl. thought abt mk but seem kinda dangerous too dont know if want to risk it

ho and what do you think abt sam e?

1- HGH

Best doses:

Quality:

Side effects:

Me personally :

peptides:

best and safest :
l arginine pills

how can i get prescribed pharma grade hgh? and how do i know if i have any of the diseases u have stated. do u use an ai too? (pharma grade) also what levels of igf-1 should be enough to grow

boneless ( i know the pain) there is nothing u can do but i would try hgh+ testosterone if i could, if you got facial hair at 14 it means that your bone age is around 15.5-16 which is very near to close u should take stuff asap
I'm cooked ig there is no hope for me since my face already looks so shit and there is no way it can make that much improvement in just 2-3 years. I fucking hate my wide & small face.
Thanks for your replies bro

I'm cooked ig there is no hope for me since my face already looks so shit and there is no way it can make that much improvement in just 2-3 years. I fucking hate my wide & small face.
Thanks for your replies bro
surgery