EVERYONE THINKING OF USING AI TO BLOCK ESTROGEN WHILE IN PUBERTY READ THIS

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
I've seen too many people asking all kinds of things about AI's (Aromatase Inhibitor) such as Letrozol, Aromasin, etc. to suppress natural estrogen to keep growth plates open to allow more height growth.

Short answer, Do not fucking not take it.

Long answer,

First off, AI's are used to treat women with breast cancer, do you have breast cancer? Didnt think so. Secondly, it's used in bodybuilding by men, yes, but only when one is using compounds that aromatize to estrogen = testosterone or its derivates.

Because even the meatheads there know that there is literally no point crashing your estrogen for any major reason (marginal, probably not even measurable) growth not being one.

Moreover, in puberty fucking with your vital hormones should already be something considered self-evident not to do?!

Well, what if I decide to crash my estrogen with AI?

- low sex drive (probably one of your least concerns anyway)

- excess fat around the belly

- bone loss

- osteoporosis

- mood swings (depression)

- Fatigue

- Anxiety

- Irritability

- Depression

- Forgetfulness

- Oversleeping or sleeping too often

- Sexual dysfunction

- Water retention

Should those be enough to make you think twice? I sincerely hope so.

Estrogen also has a lot of properties supporting mental health in men, it's not regarded as "the most important" hormone for males, that being testosterone, but the important effects of estrogen for males are usually overlooked.

Also, the closing of epiphyseal plates is a combination of both estrogen and testosterone, so should you crash your T too to be optimal?

Okay, I won't use AI to help with heightmaxx, what can I do?

Apart from the obvious, proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle, enough sleep, etc, if you really want to go down the external compound-biohacking route, basically the only thing you can do is HGH/MK677.

Supposing you use MK677 (which you really should, don't start pinning), dose it at 5-10mg per day (No more because you will be running it for longer), because, after that, HGH secretion doesn't really increase, but IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1, basically just insulin) secretion does, which you don't want since it doesn't help with height growth.

IGF-1 also makes your life considerably harder, since if you don't want type 2 diabetes, you have to either get slinpills or other things to cut your blood sugar, or significantly cut carbs from your diet. (which sucks, I've done MK677 and not eating carbs/eating little carbs is fucking ass) So for your own good, dose it at 5 or 10mg for multiple months, because it takes time to see the effects of HGH and it doesn't start to work instantly, I would recommend at least 6 months.

And as always with MK677, you would want to be measuring your blood sugar levels, and not eat a shit ton of carbs even at 5-10mg, because at that dose, it still increases your IGF-1 levels, and as mentioned before, you don't want type 2 diabetes or high insulin resistance.

My own opinion is, that if you choose to use AI to keep the epiphyseal plates open, don't be surprised when you end up depressed. I also can't recommend MK677, but if you really have to get those few millimeters more, then that's your best bet. MK677 has also a lot of other usages for looksmaxxing, but this thread was about using it for heightmaxxing (might do another one later about its other appliances to looksmaxxing)

sources for your sceptical ass:
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/estrogen-in-men#symptoms-of-low-estrogen
https://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-3-319-44441-3_27
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/veterinary-science-and-veterinary-medicine/epiphyseal-plate
https://tctmed.com/estrogen-in-men/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: dariboga, rolloftape, callisto and 10 others
good thread, out of curiosity r u on roids or any of that stuff ?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
good thread, out of curiosity r u on roids or any of that stuff ?
i used to run mk677 and mk2866 for one cycle, and sometime after that superdrol for 1 week to see what happens(shit did happen:lul:)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i used to run mk677 and mk2866 for one cycle, and sometime after that superdrol for 1 week to see what happens(shit did happen:lul:)
Did u gain any height ?

used to be really into bodybuilding and roids, red about them for like a year

Did u gain any height ?
6ish kg from one week of superdrol, I don't remember how much from mk677+2866 but somewhere around 6kg i think

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Jesus christ

shut the fuck up please

none of you fags will talk me out of heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Descender, Tallest person here, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Shit thread, don't listen to him y'all most of the side effects are only temporary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deepfuckingvalue, romm2el and 1 other person
- low sex drive (probably one of your least concerns anyway)

- excess fat around the belly

- bone loss

- osteoporosis

- mood swings (depression)

- Fatigue

- Anxiety

- Irritability

- Depression

- Forgetfulness

- Oversleeping or sleeping too often

- Sexual dysfunction

- Water retention
None of these are worse than being 5'9.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, cadee, Vince_Carter1400 and 2 others
Jesus christ

shut the fuck up please

none of you fags will talk me out of heightmaxxing
nigga its for your own good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, romm2el and Jeww
Shit thread, don't listen to him y'all most of the side effects are only temporary
i hope the 5mm of height will help you through the months of depression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone and tigrxs
?? Shit fucking thread

Op i hope you kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, piec and Jeww
Go fucking kill yourself mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, piec, Jeww and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora and northern mogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, Jeww and northern mogger
missä päin asut

Fucking low iq retarded threat. Dont see 1 good argument. These side effects go away after some time and it just delays puberty/growth plate closure. Even kids are getting fucking hormone therapy to become another gender and it all approved in alot of high iq countries. Im not saying AI doesnt cause health problems but it isnt that dangerous at all and especially not if you do bloodwork which most people do when using.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, northern mogger and Jeww
Fucking low iq retarded threat. Dont see 1 good argument. These side effects go away after some time and it just delays puberty/growth plate closure. Even kids are getting fucking hormone therapy to become another gender and it all approved in alot of high iq countries. Im not saying AI doesnt cause health problems but it isnt dangerous at all and especially not if you do bloodwork which most people do when using.
gl then

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Jeww
if you inhibit completely one of your important hormones and think its a good thing to do then jflllllllll you deserve it

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and maxxmclooks
Bro this post is useless, get it deleted if you understand:

When taking AI to heightmaxx, we dont aim for crashing our erstrogen (>10 pg/ml) like you said, but rather keeping it 10-19 pg/ml level, while 13-16 is the median. Google and you'll find out that E2 levels of 13-16 pg/ml are not dangerous or trigger any major side effects or long term damages.

Keeping Estrogen under 20 pg/ml is essential to keep growth plates open and while taking HGH AI is important as high levels of HGH can cause premature closure of your growth plates, this is why it is more dangerous to heightmaxx with HGH alone, you see, please correct yourself, no offense

Edit: E2 levels under 20 pg/ml are not even unregular in teenagers 👍🏻

Edit2: jfl for recommending 5-10 mg of mk 😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, klimo, LVZZO and 2 others

When taking AI to heightmaxx, we dont aim for crashing our erstrogen (>10 pg/ml) like you said, but rather keeping it 10-19 pg/ml level, while 13-16 is the median. Google and you'll find out that E2 levels of 13-16 pg/ml are not dangerous or trigger any major side effects or long term damages.

Keeping Estrogen under 20 pg/ml is essential to keep growth plates open and while taking HGH AI is important as high levels of HGH can cause premature closure of your growth plates, this is why it is more dangerous to heightmaxx with HGH alone, you see, please correct yourself, no offense
gl man, still gonna be manlet the boost in growth is so marginal

mitäs vittua (12,9
Haha laughing

Haha laughing

Haha laughing

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S JOVAHHH!!!

Edit2: jfl for recommending 5-10 mg of mk 😂😂
How many iu are you on? aromasin dosage?

Problem is that when a natural takes an ai he now has a fixed amount of aromatase inhibition but a fluctuation testosterone level. Witch means that the estrogen will pulse up and down. When it gets on the lower part, because you where stressed or had bad sleep thus your testosterone secretion slowed down, your e2 might be in the toilet. Extensive bloodwork is needed. It is playing with fire. Estrogen is crucial for endothelial health. It is entirely possible to fuck your endothelial tissue from developing properly. With that you would increase your cardiovascular risk as an adult. I agree that it is possible to do it in a safe way, but extensive knowledge and understanding is warranted.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Costcosuperstore and maxxmclooks
@Jilada2 read this thread idiot

Crashed my E back in the day, was popping arimidex and letro like a candy, nothing happened in terms of side effects maybe temporary can't remember but nothing serious long term, but heightmaxxing is cope anyway don't even bother most y'all can squeeze out is extra 1-2cm so its not worth it considering the cost and dangers

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Crashed my E back in the day, was popping arimidex and letro like a candy, nothing happened in terms of side effects maybe temporary can't remember but nothing serious long term, but heightmaxxing is cope anyway don't even bother most y'all can squeeze out is extra 1-2cm so its not worth it considering the cost and dangers
1-2cm at BEST, if your plates are already closing its gg

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
1-2cm at BEST, if your plates are already closing its gg
Yeah I feel sorry for the kids who still believe in heightmaxxing, shits cope all it does is fuck with your health, mental health and money

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks