Height growth Post Puberty is possible!?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Growth plates do not determine height growth and that it is possible to grow taller at any age through mechanical and chemical stimuli.

• 📚
    "New scientific evidence has suggested that growing taller can occur at any age and that this may be because of the fact that your growth plates never close."
  • 🦴
    The growth plates in our bones, made of hyaline cartilage, play a crucial role in longitudinal bone growth during childhood and adolescence.
  • 📈
    Your growth plates are still open even after your epiphyseal cartilage has mostly closed, allowing you to continue growing taller.
  • 🦴
    Your growth plates never close, as the articular cartilage in your knees, ankles, and spine can turn into your own growth plates.
  • 💪
    "Exercises that generate tensional force, rather than compressive force, can stimulate bones to increase in length."
  • 💪
    Eating at least 125 grams of protein daily can increase HGH levels by providing essential amino acids.
  • 💪
    "Insulin and HGH are antagonistic, meaning that if insulin raises, HGH goes down."

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, 5'7 zoomer, pig_face and 1 other person
No height for ur incel facial bones

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, aestheticsrespecter, Pandora and 3 others
Also i grew 2cm since i started roids so yeah this is water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, Mike141, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Nope

Just go er at this point

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Growth plates do not determine height growth and that it is possible to grow taller at any age through mechanical and chemical stimuli.

• 📚
    "New scientific evidence has suggested that growing taller can occur at any age and that this may be because of the fact that your growth plates never close."
  • ]
What scientific evidence, link it

stress always causes growth

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no article linked, so this is fake

Not a single example

Insulin is law!
Higher insulin: IGF1, androgen synthesis, cell hyperproliferation through mTORC1.
Lower shbg which means more free sex hormones. Inhibition of foxOs through AKT foxos which regulate cell growth and cell aptosis.
Upregulation of HIF-1a which support the hyperproliferation of cells
etc etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenRay88, yirma19, NodiN and 4 others
nigga stop watching aps yt videos i literally sent you his paid course with the ebooks, start reading and create a routine asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, slavicpsycho and IndraBC
Insulin and HGH are antagonistic but the end result is the same. You need to increase IGF1 to increase height

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenRay88, mog_or_be_mogged, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
nigga stop watching aps yt videos i literally sent you his paid course with the ebooks, start reading and create a routine asap
is there anything in the course not on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Insulin is law!
Higher insulin: IGF1, androgen synthesis, cell hyperproliferation through mTORC1.
Lower shbg which means more free sex hormones. Inhibition of foxOs through AKT foxos which regulate cell growth and cell aptosis.
etc etc etc
can we just eat high amounts of sugar? Like 20g after spriting for example
What do you recommend

• JFL
you sent me like 700 ebooks that all say the same thing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and tempelcat4
Insulin and HGH are antagonistic but the end result is the same. You need to increase IGF1 to increase height
thank you for restating what i said

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Grew 2 inches in mid 20's by eating McDonalds everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Willmogulater and IndraBC
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and IndraBC
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, ALP, aestheticsrespecter and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, staton, princeofpeace and 1 other person
Nope, also look like a teen at 28 due to mcmaxxing, you're in eternal puberty on this diet

Yes, went from 5'7 to 5'9 at 25
When was the last time you had an x-ray?

• JFL

• 📚
  • 🦴
    The growth plates in our bones, made of hyaline cartilage, play a crucial role in longitudinal bone growth during childhood and adolescence.
  • 📈
    Your growth plates are still open even after your epiphyseal cartilage has mostly closed, allowing you to continue growing taller.
  • 🦴
    Your growth plates never close, as the articular cartilage in your knees, ankles, and spine can turn into your own growth plates.
  • 💪
    "Exercises that generate tensional force, rather than compressive force, can stimulate bones to increase in length."
  • 💪
    Eating at least 125 grams of protein daily can increase HGH levels by providing essential amino acids.
  • 💪
    "Insulin and HGH are antagonistic, meaning that if insulin raises, HGH goes down."

So what activities would induce tensional force instead of compressive force then?

mental stress perhaps--more likely physical stress thoughever.
Nah nigga no lots of study shows that stress stunts growth (mental) I think I just grew because I ate lots of meat, exercised, was lean (lower estrogen) high T, supplemented d3k2 zinc even at that time when i wasnt blackpilled and sugar to increase igf1

• +1
Reactions: yue
Insulin is law!
etc etc etc
Just eat 1kg of rice in one sitting post workout bro

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
can we just eat high amounts of sugar? Like 20g after spriting for example
What do you recommend
20g is rookie numbers, I get 40g of cane sugar in 350ml of root beer. The daily value of 100% of sugar (2,000 calories) is 100g. You need to be getting 300g-500g, not counting glycemic loads/carbs preferably nigguh.

Insulin is law!
etc etc etc
and also diabetes

If this was true than body builders would have been all 6+ .

Liver king was spending 15k a month on HGH, he would’ve been 8 feet tall. This is cope

• +1

Liver king was spending 15k a month on HGH, he would’ve been 8 feet tall. This is cope
dont some of them report like 1-2 inches of height growth tho?

also the leg growth plates close around 19, spine growth plates close around 25.

Also i grew 2cm since i started roids so yeah this is water
Yeah a Lot of roiders grow taller. Testosterone and other steroids Like Anavar, EQ and Deca increase growth Hormone Up to 350%. If You Take high and ai with it you're guaranteed to grow.

• JFL

Obviously this wont Work if you're middle aged bruh, but Up to 21 definelty. Steroids increase growth Hormone Up t 350% and a Lot of roiders i know grew taller from it (anecdotal but still)

• JFL
Can You DM it me too?

• JFL

• 📚
  • 🦴
  • 📈
  • 🦴
  • 💪
  • 💪
  • 💪

yes it is possible

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives