Is it over for me? (Heightmax questions)

yeah I think next year its over for me cuz my rate is slowing down and due to high test and high ehaven't grown optimally and bone aging sped up. Most likely I end up like 181-185 cm
Consider yourself lucky bhai

5’11 is not a bad height at all despite what .org may tell you

Consider yourself lucky bhai

5’11 is not a bad height at all despite what .org may tell you
it is for me I play basketball and like I got moved up to var at the end of Szn and fuck even at 5'9 I feel genuinely tiny. 5'11 is still manlet height honestly

it is for me I play basketball and like I got moved up to var at the end of Szn and fuck even at 5'9 I feel genuinely tiny. 5'11 is still manlet height honestly
Just cuz your not 6’6 doesn’t mean your Manlet nigga

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
anyone know how to dose and inject igf1 lr3 debating adding it to my somotrapin and Aromasin stack

Just cuz your not 6’6 doesn’t mean your Manlet nigga
Nah bro 5’9 is manlet for hoopers he probably gets height mogged hard asf on court

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Faggots like u are the reason i am pinning hgh at 188, try as much as u can but u can never take away my ancestors hard work faggot,

• JFL
Reactions: EsteMog
For context im 5'9 (around 175 cm) 160lbs and 14 rn (15 in 4 months)
Fathers height- 5'9
Moms height 5'2
cousins on both sides are all 6'2 plus
What worries my ass is that I have some bad fucking gyno and I haven't grown in a minute. I think I fucked up my hormone balance cuz of gymcelling or some shit got a blood test 3 months ago and test was good 1130 ng/dl so idk what the fuck is up, im at 13% body fat so its not me being a fat fuck either
sleep and diet dialed in carnivore diet +raw milk, fruits, honey and some liver.
intermittent fasting 2 meals a day not eating 3 hours before bed

going to endocrinologist in 2 days and just wondering what would be the best ai to get really just the one with least amt of side effects.
Was also considering mk for a while to add to stack but that's just fucking diabetes in a bottle and I have pretty high blood sugar. so definitely no mk
Hgh might be a cope for me idk but I can afford to buy whatever really just want to know if I should do HGH( Pharma grade) or smth like a IGF1 LR3:
ALSO
im just worried abt staying a manlet or turning into a faggot ogre. Not too scared of hgh since I have a good nose and my ears aren't giant rn and I can afford some unwanted growth but would a IGF1 LR3: be better overall?
Is it over?
its totally over for height it was set a few years ago but your test is really good what are you taking? if you don't care about soft tissue growth id recommend cjc-1295

also you're literally 5 9 at 14 if you cant get girls its cause you're retarded

Faggots like u are the reason i am pinning hgh at 188, try as much as u can but u can never take away my ancestors hard work faggot,
wait till me and my ancestors call upon allah to rape you you fat barbarian ogre

its totally over for height it was set a few years ago but your test is really good what are you taking? if you don't care about soft tissue growth id recommend cjc-1295

also you're literally 5 9 at 14 if you cant get girls its cause you're retarded
I get girls brother but I just wanna make sure I dont stay a fucking malnlet. not taking anything rn just a good diet, raw liver, hella red meat and oysters, raw milk, fresh orange juice, coconut, sourdough.HELLA EGGS at least 8 cooked 4 raw. Just stuck to that and started gymmax and my t exploded.
will also look into cjc I see a lot of people on the forum taking it

Last edited:
ill catch up jewfag dont worry:lul: good stuff tho

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt