Does a "Safe" beginner cycle exist/little side effects

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
I am cutting weight hard since I am fat, I am down like 80lbs in the past 6 months and Its brutal for my test and my strength

I wanna accelerate this, what Im mainly scared of is balding (No one in my family is bald though), balls shrinking and acne

What can I do? Budget is infinite rn, also on adderall right now so idk if my heart will explode if i try anything new

200 test prop

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers
200 test prop
Do I run HCG aswell or? I am 6'1 215-220 right now so wouldn't this aromatize and turn into estrogen? Idk im being a pussy about it

test prop probably, didnt try it but it will be my first cycle this summer

No, there is no such thing as a safe cycle, once you hope on your physiology fully changes and you have to lift with the side effects you do not know you will have.

Do I run HCG aswell or? I am 6'1 215-220 right now so wouldn't this aromatize and turn into estrogen? Idk im being a pussy about it
yes it will aromatize and turn into estrogen. thats why u need to cut first.

Do it bro and get erectile dysfunction

test prop probably, didnt try it but it will be my first cycle this summer
test prop is the best for hair loss, 200 best dose. i do test enanthate 500 and losing some little hair. also ur slay count is not 32 liar

test prop is the best for hair loss, 200 best dose. i do test enanthate 500 and losing some little hair. also ur slay count is not 32 liar
my slaycount is 32, half of those being from 6 months I spent at murican college

why are u here then and what are ur stats
I have a Chad friend who brutally mogs me to the point where I love the dude and his personality but can't go out with him at all because it's so brutal, it's like that one video of Chico where he's being stopped by bitches to suck his cock

none the less, when he isn't around, I get Chad treatment and I firmly believe in blackpill since I had soooo many events where I absolutely cucked people purely because of my good looks, it's sad and I hate it but being blackpilled opened my eyes

stats are: 6'1 gymmaxed cl

I want to become a Chad but I honestly think I'm capped at my current attraction level unless I decide to hardmaxx

I have a Chad friend who brutally mogs me to the point where I love the dude and his personality but can't go out with him at all because it's so brutal, it's like that one video of Chico where he's being stopped by bitches to suck his cock

none the less, when he isn't around, I get Chad treatment and I firmly believe in blackpill since I had soooo many events where I absolutely cucked people purely because of my good looks, it's sad and I hate it but being blackpilled opened my eyes

stats are: 6'1 gymmaxed cl

I want to become a Chad but I honestly think I'm capped at my current attraction level unless I decide to hardmaxx
ah ok what are u doing here lol

• WTF
ah ok what are u doing here lol
I am blackpilled and I belong here, I want to improve my looks and be around people who realize looks are everything

go on the r/steroids wiki and look at everything there trust

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
they treat this forum as if its an incel forum, clearly its called ''LOOKSMAX.ORG''

• +1