Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
The absolute best stack ive ran was as follows

1. Testosterone Enanthate 550 MG Weekly
  2. Masteron Enanthate 200 MG weekly
  3. Aromision when needed, usually like 5 mg every other day
for 16 weeks

The test is gonna be your binding compound and is the most androgenic roid you can get without getting raped with sides, not anabolic, ANDROGENIC

I love testosterone the problem is, you don't feel like your on roids until week 4ish, then you start feeling good
the masteron keeps your E2 levels down so you don't get gyno and also is a good DHT so it keeps you looking dryer, it could make u bald if u have the gene tho

The reason you should take Test as a beginner and not SARMS is because sarms totally rape your liver (I know from experience) and it tanks ur test and E2.
I took test at 16 so it def gave me bone growth and causes me to look older than other kids my age.
I gained about 20lb of lean tissue from this stack over 4 months. I felt incredible and had great sex drive and no side effects.

After the cycle you have to PCT with nolvadex & enclomafine, ideally tapering your dose down for the weeks following end of cycle
THIS IS GIGA IMPORTANT SO READ
You have to wait 5 half lifes before taking post cycle therapy drugs for the roids to clear your system, for test E its a 5 day half life so dont start PCT for 25 days.

your gonna feel shitty after ur cycle but if u have a good protocol after, you will retain 60-75% of your gains

I pinned daily to stop side effects like acne from hormone fluctuations, this is an OG Roidcel tip so use it, I know it sucks pinning daily but save yourself from sides

This cycle will run you 600-700 dollars including needles and all the other shit you will need like alcohol pads for pinning.

Watch a video on how to inject its giga easy, make sure to clean everything tho with rubbing alc.
I draw the oil with a 23 Gauge tip then pin with 25 g, (I recommend 27 I just have high pain tolerance)

use a 1 inch needle and make sure to inject it all the way into your muscle to prevent lumping, if you start spazzing after injecting, take the needle out, you hit a vein.
dont panic just wait until blood stops and pin again in a different spot (I would alternate between left and right buttcheek)

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

PM me for source idk if im allowed to include that here i'm a greycel

Heres my physique a few months of cycle (17 years old, 6'2 around 200lb)

Heres me before roiding
IMG 2786

Sarms are GAY AF don't mess with them you will thank me when you don't have a PIZZA FACE and no TEST

I didn't get that much more size I have average genes but im happy w results being a senior in high school i'm pretty much bigger than everyone else ik

Ik my chest insertions suck btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President, socialcel, RTLBbc and 20 others
i couldve put more effort into this but here

Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SeriousAscension

for 16 weeks

The test is gonna be your binding compound and is the most androgenic roid you can get without getting raped with sides, not anabolic, ANDROGENIC

I love testosterone the problem is, you don't feel like your on roids until week 4ish, then you start feeling good
the masteron keeps your E2 levels down so you don't get gyno and also is a good DHT so it keeps you looking dryer, it could make u bald if u have the gene tho

The reason you should take Test as a beginner and not SARMS is because sarms totally rape your liver (I know from experience) and it tanks ur test and E2.
I took test at 16 so it def gave me bone growth and causes me to look older than other kids my age.
I gained about 20lb of lean tissue from this stack over 4 months. I felt incredible and had great sex drive and no side effects.

After the cycle you have to PCT with nolvadex & enclomafine, ideally tapering your dose down for the weeks following end of cycle
You have to wait 5 half lifes before taking post cycle therapy drugs for the roids to clear your system, for test E its a 5 day half life so dont start PCT for 25 days.

your gonna feel shitty after ur cycle but if u have a good protocol after, you will retain 60-75% of your gains

I pinned daily to stop side effects like acne from hormone fluctuations, this is an OG Roidcel tip so use it, I know it sucks pinning daily but save yourself from sides

This cycle will run you 600-700 dollars including needles and all the other shit you will need like alcohol pads for pinning.

Watch a video on how to inject its giga easy, make sure to clean everything tho with rubbing alc.
I draw the oil with a 23 Gauge tip then pin with 25 g, (I recommend 27 I just have high pain tolerance)

use a 1 inch needle and make sure to inject it all the way into your muscle to prevent lumping, if you start spazzing after injecting, take the needle out, you hit a vein.
dont panic just wait until blood stops and pin again in a different spot (I would alternate between left and right buttcheek)

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Sarms are GAY AF don't mess with them you will thank me when you don't have a PIZZA FACE and no TEST

I didn't get that much more size I have average genes but im happy w results being a senior in high school i'm pretty much bigger than everyone else ik

did your test tank after you hopped off the cycle or are you still on it?

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Is that safe to take as a teen? For dimorphism gains too

did your test tank after you hopped off the cycle or are you still on it?
I took the pct i listed and my test is 650NG/DL, it was around 6200 when I was on

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
I took it at 16 bro and got more masculine
Mirin bro what grew in ur face? And how long did it take u to see facial gains?

Mirin bro what grew in ur face? And how long did it take u to see facial gains?
Mandible length from DHT within about 6 months plus leanmaxxed was noticeable AF, bluepillers noticed it and commented a few times.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and JCaesar
Ik im grey but i know alot about ROIDS so pm me questions, I also took accutane forgot to ADD
thanks, will pm later tho

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Mandible length from DHT within about 6 months plus leanmaxxed was noticeable AF, bluepillers noticed it and commented a few times.
Did it let ur wisdom teeth grow in? Also did it grow ogre bones like brow ridge and chin?

Did it let ur wisdom teeth grow in? Also did it grow ogre bones like brow ridge and chin?
Yes my browridge was 404 before roidcelling and chin was rounder

• Love it
Reactions: SeriousAscension, zura and JCaesar
its safe to say pct worked well for you since you're still in puberty age, idk how this would work for someone over 20. Also alot of your gains can be attributed to puberty timing for ur genetics.

how tall is @Blackgymmax and whats his weight took, he def has one of the best frames/insertions on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and alriodai
its safe to say pct worked well for you since you're still in puberty age, idk how this would work for someone over 20
ovER 20 just add 5k IU of HCG and yuo will be fine, at my age I didnt even need PCT it just helped keep gains

mirin
gonna do anavar with test base

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
ovER 20 just add 5k IU of HCG and yuo will be fine, at my age I didnt even need PCT it just helped keep gains
you got a pic after your pct as well? I'd probably add MK677 as well to retain more muscle, just gotta mentally battle the hunger

you got a pic after your pct as well? I'd probably add MK677 as well to retain more muscle, just gotta mentally battle the hunger
the video is me pretty far off cycle bro

the video is me pretty far off cycle bro
ok, the description said "of" so i assumed the 16 weeks meant few months of cycling.

• +1

for 16 weeks

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Did u face or body get masculinized?

for 16 weeks

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Good cycle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and Clavicular
Another teencel falling down the roids rabbit hole, so sad.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, iabsolvejordan, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
You still look natty and the before roofing pic mogs your current phyisque, I’m aware your bulking and your height reduces potential but regardless the outcome could be better

• +1
I took the pct i listed and my test is 650NG/DL, it was around 6200 when I was on
How did you feel like when you weee on roids ? Like behavioral changes and shit

Tbh I would but I’m very acne prone

How long did you train for before taking test?

Also, did people around you became suspicious you're taking something when you blew up in size?

700$ cycle
Who is scamming u
You still look natty and the before roofing pic mogs your current phyisque, I’m aware your bulking and your height reduces potential but regardless the outcome could be better
No
You aren't going to jump to Mike thurston tier from his level in a cycle unless you're borderline the same size lol. Nobody looks juiced out after their first cycle. That myth comes from natty lifters looking at guys on YouTube who roided and then say they went on their first cycle after their 10th cycle

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, klamus, JL~ and 2 others
700$ cycle
Who is scamming u

No
You aren't going to jump to Mike thurston tier from his level in a cycle unless you're borderline the same size lol. Nobody looks juiced out after their first cycle. That myth comes from natty lifters looking at guys on YouTube who roided and then say they went on their first cycle after their 10th cycle
His current physique is achievable natty tho, surely he should have reached that and used what he looks like now as his base rather than blasting before reaching it. But then again it would have taken much longer.

Cycling next year myself because physique is still shit

Cope lol i was 25lb less

• +1
Reactions: darkking
How did you feel like when you weee on roids ? Like behavioral changes and shit

Tbh I would but I’m very acne prone
Im acne prone AF my skin succksss but if u take my advice and do daily injection u wont get acne, i was hornier on roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
What about hair loss?

700$ cycle
Who is scamming u

No
That was literally counting EVERYTHING, needles cuz i pinned daily, labwork, accutane too, and other shit. I was paying 55$ a vial for 250mg/ml testosterone E. Real af tho, ppl think a test cycle makes them into an iffbb pro its so funny

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I used RU58841 topically, my dads 60 and has more hair than anyone ik so I dont have the gene.
My dad is bald so I guess I just should stay away from roids

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 27066
I can't really understand telling looksmaxxers to take masteron. It is THE single most potent hairline destroying hormone. If you're going to roid and all you care about is aesthetics with minimal sides then stuff like primo and anavar with a low dose of test is probably the way to go.

I can't really understand telling looksmaxxers to take masteron. It is THE single most potent hairline destroying hormone. If you're going to roid and all you care about is aesthetics with minimal sides then stuff like primo and anavar with a low dose of test is probably the way to go.
Just have good genes bro and it wont matter

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Will ur balls shrink and loose the sex drive and loose your penis size and suffer from ED in the future? Serious qn I'd hop in if it wasn't for this issue

Will ur balls shrink and loose the sex drive and loose your penis size and suffer from ED in the future? Serious qn I'd hop in if it wasn't for this issue
Ur balls shrink while your on but you can only tell they are smaller if you actually touch your balls and have a baseline to compare to, a girl wont notice

I haven’t been on a cycle before, I want to fill in my frame (add some muscle), I’m 6’3 155lbs wanting to go to 210lbs.. y’know I understand one cycle isn’t going to make me look juiced out — Any good guides that’ll put me on a good start? or is there a way i can talk to you since i have more questions?

how tall is @Blackgymmax and whats his weight took, he def has one of the best frames/insertions on here
hes 5’9 but fruads to 5’11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 25377
I’m 6’3 155lbs
Damn bro thats a brootal frame ur a lanklet, u can get to atleast 175lb natty tho and still be lean ur borderline anorexic at that weight