My Favorite beginner steroid cycle from experienced roidcel w pics

Looking good but you could have got there natty.

How much accutane did u take and how often? I was thinking of doing 10 mg ED

Roiding is cringe. You can get a better body with the natty life style. Not that you look bad, you've got a good body. It's just natty is better and less cringe

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Clavicular
Does aromasin help with test bloat and acne due to elevated E?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
what abt mk 677 at 14

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Good stack, I prefer anavar though, nothing beats the bone and collagen turnover effect it has

i personally think this is too aggressive for a beginner cycle

what abt mk 677 at 14
fucking rope before commenting again.
you do not know what the fuck you are doing with your body. spend some time researching, you actual fucking retard
muh mk677 FOR WHAT NIGGA JUST PIN HGH.
peptides arent even proven to work you fucking retard. just stick to what they use for iss.

then again, im just a greycel on a fucking looksmaxxing forum. go ahead with taking mk677 without an ai and without hgh.

we need to send these greycels to fucking auschwitz

you do not know what the fuck you are doing with your body. spend some time researching, you actual fucking retard
peptides arent even proven to work you fucking retard. just stick to what they use for iss.

then again, im just a greycel on a fucking looksmaxxing forum. go ahead with taking mk677 without an ai and without hgh.

cant pin hgh, its expensive as fuck, and also can you like explain why I shouldn't do that, I might stack it with cjc but I'm still thinking abt it

we need to send these greycels to fucking a
why not would it be too weak or smthn

Dumbass cycle, I'm not running Masteron in the offseason when I can pay more for pirmo which is safer and more anabolic while also prevent E2 sides

have u checked ur current test levels, i feel liek thats a bit too much at 16 bro ur gona have to take test for the rest of ur life 😭😭

The absolute best stack ive ran was as follows

1. Testosterone Enanthate 550 MG Weekly
  2. Masteron Enanthate 200 MG weekly
  3. Aromision when needed, usually like 5 mg every other day
for 16 weeks

The test is gonna be your binding compound and is the most androgenic roid you can get without getting raped with sides, not anabolic, ANDROGENIC

I love testosterone the problem is, you don't feel like your on roids until week 4ish, then you start feeling good
the masteron keeps your E2 levels down so you don't get gyno and also is a good DHT so it keeps you looking dryer, it could make u bald if u have the gene tho

The reason you should take Test as a beginner and not SARMS is because sarms totally rape your liver (I know from experience) and it tanks ur test and E2.
I took test at 16 so it def gave me bone growth and causes me to look older than other kids my age.
I gained about 20lb of lean tissue from this stack over 4 months. I felt incredible and had great sex drive and no side effects.

After the cycle you have to PCT with nolvadex & enclomafine, ideally tapering your dose down for the weeks following end of cycle
THIS IS GIGA IMPORTANT SO READ
You have to wait 5 half lifes before taking post cycle therapy drugs for the roids to clear your system, for test E its a 5 day half life so dont start PCT for 25 days.

your gonna feel shitty after ur cycle but if u have a good protocol after, you will retain 60-75% of your gains

I pinned daily to stop side effects like acne from hormone fluctuations, this is an OG Roidcel tip so use it, I know it sucks pinning daily but save yourself from sides

This cycle will run you 600-700 dollars including needles and all the other shit you will need like alcohol pads for pinning.

Watch a video on how to inject its giga easy, make sure to clean everything tho with rubbing alc.
I draw the oil with a 23 Gauge tip then pin with 25 g, (I recommend 27 I just have high pain tolerance)

use a 1 inch needle and make sure to inject it all the way into your muscle to prevent lumping, if you start spazzing after injecting, take the needle out, you hit a vein.
dont panic just wait until blood stops and pin again in a different spot (I would alternate between left and right buttcheek)

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

PM me for source idk if im allowed to include that here i'm a greycel

Heres my physique a few months of cycle (17 years old, 6'2 around 200lb)

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Sarms are GAY AF don't mess with them you will thank me when you don't have a PIZZA FACE and no TEST

I didn't get that much more size I have average genes but im happy w results being a senior in high school i'm pretty much bigger than everyone else ik

Ik my chest insertions suck btw

dnr

Ok now i did read, so u pin every day 80mg a day? Whats the difference in effect between pinnin ed eod e3d and /week

Ok now i did read, so u pin every day 80mg a day? Whats the difference in effect between pinnin ed eod e3d and /week
hormone fluxuations

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
  • +1
Reactions: Rigged
ed mogs but its more time consuming
Gotchu i wouldnt mind doing ed id be worried about getting the right dose how would u even measure 80 mg cant find a syringe going that low maybe not looking enough tho

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

for 16 weeks

The test is gonna be your binding compound and is the most androgenic roid you can get without getting raped with sides, not anabolic, ANDROGENIC

I love testosterone the problem is, you don't feel like your on roids until week 4ish, then you start feeling good
the masteron keeps your E2 levels down so you don't get gyno and also is a good DHT so it keeps you looking dryer, it could make u bald if u have the gene tho

The reason you should take Test as a beginner and not SARMS is because sarms totally rape your liver (I know from experience) and it tanks ur test and E2.
I took test at 16 so it def gave me bone growth and causes me to look older than other kids my age.
I gained about 20lb of lean tissue from this stack over 4 months. I felt incredible and had great sex drive and no side effects.

After the cycle you have to PCT with nolvadex & enclomafine, ideally tapering your dose down for the weeks following end of cycle
You have to wait 5 half lifes before taking post cycle therapy drugs for the roids to clear your system, for test E its a 5 day half life so dont start PCT for 25 days.

your gonna feel shitty after ur cycle but if u have a good protocol after, you will retain 60-75% of your gains

I pinned daily to stop side effects like acne from hormone fluctuations, this is an OG Roidcel tip so use it, I know it sucks pinning daily but save yourself from sides

This cycle will run you 600-700 dollars including needles and all the other shit you will need like alcohol pads for pinning.

Watch a video on how to inject its giga easy, make sure to clean everything tho with rubbing alc.
I draw the oil with a 23 Gauge tip then pin with 25 g, (I recommend 27 I just have high pain tolerance)

use a 1 inch needle and make sure to inject it all the way into your muscle to prevent lumping, if you start spazzing after injecting, take the needle out, you hit a vein.
dont panic just wait until blood stops and pin again in a different spot (I would alternate between left and right buttcheek)

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Sarms are GAY AF don't mess with them you will thank me when you don't have a PIZZA FACE and no TEST

I didn't get that much more size I have average genes but im happy w results being a senior in high school i'm pretty much bigger than everyone else ik

Im thinking of taking Test,GH and Aromasin to heightmaxx along with masculinization. Do you think I could run something better for this or is this adequate?

peptides are proven dummy

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
peptides are proven dummy
yeah this was an older post, peptides are proven to work

but i still think gh has a better safety profile

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
yeah this was an older post, peptides are proven to work

but i still think gh has a better safety profile
not even about safety but gh mogs peptides easily

• +1
Reactions: truecel12

for 16 weeks

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

How to rape joints and collagen guide.

Do you have vids or tutorials on how to divide each injections? Sorry idk anything about roads and pct

for 16 weeks

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Starting steroids that early will damage your height growth potential

for 16 weeks

HERES AN INJECTION GUIDE

View attachment 2714622

Heres me before roiding
View attachment 2714633

Suifuel

Dude why encourage people to do what you did and roid before 18? Even roiding before like 20 is not the smartest. You have to let your body find its natural hormonal groove if you want to have the best chance to safely come off cycle and still be able to have your balls function. That doesn’t happen until after you get out of teenage years. The younger you start doing roids, the likelihood of having to pin your ass with Test for the rest of your life increases exponentially.

Probably every teenager with a part time job can afford vials of test/tren/whatever and pinning needles/bacteriostatic water. But if you start getting gyno, moon face, hair loss, acne, you’re going to need to shell out more and more money to fix those problems, which teenagers aren’t going to have. You’re also going to have to hide all of this shit from your family. Best case scenario roiding at 16-17, you get more muscular. Which you can do without roids and also at any other point during adulthood. Worst case scenario your hair falls out, your face and body are covered in acne, you grow man tits, and you have to be on TRT until your dead. Have some foresight for the future man