I need AI advice

stress

stress

Iron
I just found out that since aromasin is suicidal it keeps estrogen suppressed for more than a week in some people and it varies for everyone depending on your natural capacity. I've been taking a shit ton and it took a tole on my dopamine. I have low libido and feel like shit. Body builders on TRT take like 12.5 per WEEK, I was taking 12.5 per DAY.

I'm scared If i cycle off for too long my growth plates will fuse. I want to switch to arimidex but I'm not sure when I can start taking another AI after crashing on aromasin. It is a misconception that crashed estrogen will be back at baseline in 5 days. In actuality some people take up to a month to recover from crashing estrogen on aromasin.

My plan right now is to wait until I feel normal again and then blood test, start taking arimidex and blood test after a few weeks of that. But even then, I can't understand the dosages. It has a half life of 48 hours which means if i take .25mg EOD, after 5 half lives (10 days) I'll have consistently .5mgs in my system because of the 5 half life rule. But that seems too strong and I'm not sure what to do.

Could someone smarter please help me figure this out so my growth plates don't fuse and I also don't ruin my health?

I just found out that since aromasin is suicidal it keeps estrogen suppressed for more than a week in some people and it varies for everyone depending on your natural capacity. I've been taking a shit ton and it took a tole on my dopamine. I have low libido and feel like shit. Body builders on TRT take like 12.5 per WEEK, I was taking 12.5 per DAY.

I'm scared If i cycle off for too long my growth plates will fuse. I want to switch to arimidex but I'm not sure when I can start taking another AI after crashing on aromasin. It is a misconception that crashed estrogen will be back at baseline in 5 days. In actuality some people take up to a month to recover from crashing estrogen on aromasin.

My plan right now is to wait until I feel normal again and then blood test, start taking arimidex and blood test after a few weeks of that. But even then, I can't understand the dosages. It has a half life of 48 hours which means if i take .25mg EOD, after 5 half lives (10 days) I'll have consistently .5mgs in my system because of the 5 half life rule. But that seems too strong and I'm not sure what to do.

Could someone smarter please help me figure this out so my growth plates don't fuse and I also don't ruin my health?
what arimidex/aromasin are you taking brand wise? and wheres the half life rule from?

wait, so arimidex is better?