Heightmaxxing questions

sutoresu

sutoresu

Iron
I have a few questions because im in a weird situation rn.
Even though I am on aromasin, I have sensitive lumps behind my nipples that developed recently. And my skin randomly cleared up.
I upped my aromasin dose from 6.25 then 9mg to 12.5 but it might have crashed but i cant tell. Symptoms: I was super depressed yesterday, i had woke up and had insomnia in the middle of the night, and low libido now.

So now that you understand my situation i have questions:

1: is it possible that my estrogen crashed and i dont have any join pain or anything?

2: how can i be developing gyno if im on aromasin?

3: if i stop taking it for just 5 days in case of crash, is it possible for my growth plates to fuse this quick?

Ty if you read
I will be so grateful if someone can answer these questions for me

this is why you dont mess with your hormones when you dont know what youre doing

Even though I am on aromasin, I have sensitive lumps behind my nipples that developed recently. And my skin randomly cleared up.
I upped my aromasin dose from 6.25 then 9mg to 12.5 but it might have crashed but i cant tell. Symptoms: I was super depressed yesterday, i had woke up and had insomnia in the middle of the night, and low libido now.

1: is it possible that my estrogen crashed and i dont have any join pain or anything?

3: if i stop taking it for just 5 days in case of crash, is it possible for my growth plates to fuse this quick?

Ty if you read
why tf are you taking shit on hormones for?

Ty if you read
I advice you to completly stop for now and go do a blood test fast and see a doctor. Its a very strange situation and you probably need medicals exams

1. Yes 2. Ask your doctor that’s weird. 3. No aromasib doesn’t have estrogen rebound. I would suggest going back down to 6.5 and if it still feels like it crashed go to doctors

I advice you to completly stop for now and go do a blood test fast and see a doctor. Its a very strange situation and you probably need medicals exams
Cant because growth plates could close

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis