Hello, back again for a bit, with some questions

plukee

plukee

Also diagnosed autist alongside orc and clavicular
For low iq adhd greycels that spam dnrd: mental health is better, got a job, potential gf?, questions about clen,

Hello everyone thought id come back cause after all these months i now finally have a job and can afford some shit rn. Not surgery as I want to get some softmaxxes done first, i actually wanna take this shit seriously now and not just cry about mental health and shit, since coming back from college my mental health has improved drastically especially now that im just gymmaxxing and got a job i feel like im in routine and so far ive started an mk677 cycle,

And a miracle happened aswell that im now talking to this girl who is very attractive, and best part is she’s a virgin too only downside is that she lives in london and i live far up north but uk isn’t difficult country to travel in although realistically things probably won’t go anywhere so my hopes aren’t high. Issue with my job however is weekly pay and im not good at saving although there isn’t much i can think of buying atm, clen is all whats really on my mind and that will be once ive put on enough size, although ive heard dnp is good, if anyone does know any sources or which is better lmk. Also does clen have any effect on test?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, northern mogger, asdvek and 2 others
instant failed thread, bump

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, northern mogger, asdvek and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
  • WTF
Bump

• +1
  • WTF
Bump

• +1
  • WTF
God damn open my thread you fucking losers. Motherfucking fuck man…

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, northern mogger, asdvek and 3 others
Clen and dnp are poison, no reason to take them

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and plukee
Some raging manlet gymcel will probably have an argument later with you over this

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, northern mogger, asdvek and 2 others
talking to a girl on the internet doesn't count

• WTF
But are you sure? It seems promising enough instead of having to diet for 3 months and lose muscle aswell as fat. These 2 peds just burn the fat off very quickly too

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, dna_cel and N1666
talking to a girl on the internet doesn't count
Girls where I live aren’t attractive
And even then the attractive ones who did live where i live are older and have left

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and dna_cel
Bump

• WTF
  • +1
Le BOOOMP

• WTF
  • +1
Bump

• WTF
  • +1
Bump OPEN MY FUCKING THREAD FUCK FUCK DUCJMDKDK YOU FREEKEN IDIOTSSS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬😡😡😡

• WTF
  • +1
But are you sure? It seems promising enough instead of having to diet for 3 months and lose muscle aswell as fat. These 2 peds just burn the fat off very quickly too
Clen is cardiotoxic and dnp will cook your insides if you aren't careful enough. But if you are adamant on using one or the other then I'd go with clen, just make sure you don't take it blindly and do your own research (don't just go off threads on here). They also won't magically just lean you out unless you already have good eating habits and in a calorie deficit. If you are looking to keep the muscle you've gained whilst on a cut and need help leaning down, then look into ostarine + cardarine stack.

• +1
  • WTF
i dont care kys

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Clen is cardiotoxic and dnp will cook your insides if you aren't careful enough. But if you are adamant on using one or the other then I'd go with clen, just make sure you don't take it blindly and do your own research (don't just go off threads on here). They also won't magically just lean you out unless you already have good eating habits and in a calorie deficit. If you are looking to keep the muscle you've gained whilst on a cut and need help leaning down, then look into ostarine + cardarine stack.
I have done research hence why im asking some other things . And yeah I know i already have to be in a deficit. As for that stack what are the side effects if it causes balding im not taking my chances as im prone to it

• +1
  • WTF
I have done research hence why im asking. And yeah I know i already have to be in a deficit. As for that stack what are the side effects if it causes balding im not taking my chances as im prone to it
There are minimal side effects, especially when it comes to hair. The only downside I can think of is that you might get suppressed which is easily counteracted by taking a test base. Ostarine is the safest sarm to take and most researched.

• +1
  • WTF
Bump

• WTF
  • +1
There are minimal side effects, especially when it comes to hair. The only downside I can think of is that you might get suppressed which is easily counteracted by taking a test base. Ostarine is the safest sarm to take and most researched.
Hmm. Not bad. As for the test base is that for life?

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
Bro bumped his way into negative rep ratio brutal

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, northern mogger, Aero and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
Only during your cycle, a month at max.
Damn. Thank you for the lifefuel then. Anything else i should be aware of this sarm?

• WTF
Bump

• WTF
Bump

• WTF
Bump

• WTF
Bump