Rate my pubertymaxxing stack

retardwithkeyboard

retardwithkeyboard

Soldaty bez granits
So many people shat on me for trying to cope my way to ascension in my last post, so I grew a pair and will now attempt a low-inhib path.
My goals are dimorphism, height and muscle mass gains and a long johnson. I haven't gotten a blood test yet, but I will do it after finalizing my plan; hopefully I'll get a prescription.
12.5 12.5mg Aromasin ED
EOD in case of bad E levels

2–5 mg CJC-1295 DAC injection ED before sleeping
Taking breaks every once in a while to avoid pituitary damage

3–25 mg MK-677 ED before sleeping
Checking blood sugar levels weekly for prediabetic levels; 500mg Berberine before meals

Considering GHRP-2, Hexarelin and Ipamorelin to fuck shit up but don't have enough money :lul:
Hopefully, this stack will accelerate my growth spurt. Let me know if I can improve it.
1-50 50mg Proviron ED
Ketoconazole shampoo (other than that, I have no idea on how to keep my hair on my scalp; help me, broskis)

2–10 mg Androsterone ED
3–250 IU HCG injection ED

I am considering DSIPs but I have no idea where to find it in this third-world shithole
Also, should I take T alongside these? I'm scared of a HPTA shutdown, but if I do everything right, I think it'll be good. What do you think?
I don't get to eat good stuff very often, but during the summer I am planning on starting an OMAD protocol, which will make things easier for me because I'm an autistic retard and throwing shit in a big bowl is better than cooking multiple meals.

Eggs (5–6 per day)
Milk (1–1.5 liters per day)
Berries
Yogurt
Kefir
Red meat (Leaner the better)
- Mince is good as long as it has a60:40 lean-fat ratio
Fatty fishes
- Sardines
- Salmon
- Mackerel
Rice (600g minimum; try to cook it with chicken stock if possible)
Whole-grain bread
Pineapples
Bone marrow
Butter (Make sure it is real)
Honey (Again, make sure it's real.)
Cocoa, dark chocolate
Carrots
Nuts (Walnuts, almonds and cashews are preferable)
Beef liver

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Driler
Hope you enjoy sacrificing 40 years of life just to be 20 pounds heavier JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer and mathis
  • +1
Reactions: Van
It looks like the grammar corrector fucked up on some parts don't mind that

Also, should I take T alongside these? I'm scared of a HPTA shutdown, but if I do everything right, I think it'll be good. What do you think?
hahahaha if that was suppose to be 300 then you will shut yourself down. I don't know why are you even questioning that
But the diet fucking mogs I would do lentils, if you can digest them, as a carb source for the last meal

hahahaha if that was suppose to be 300 then you will shut yourself down. I don't know why are you even questioning that
Guess I need to educate myself better. Thank you for letting me know :feelsyay:

Guess I need to educate myself better. Thank you for letting me know :feelsyay:
Learn exactly how the whole hpta works. We know that hcg acts as a lh mimetic. It is then logical that it shuts your hpta down and that it does so a step back in the cascade of signals compared to testosterone.
Also your diet looks a lot like the vertical diet and I think stan efforing preaches about avoiding cashews as they are not real nuts but seed and very hard to digest or something like that. You should consider adding sauerkraut as-well

Learn exactly how the whole hpta works. We know that hcg acts as a lh mimetic. It is then logical that it shuts your hpta down and that it does so a step back in the cascade of signals compared to testosterone.
In case I fuck up and shut it down, how can I even bring it back if HCG too represses it?
Also your diet looks a lot like the vertical diet and I think stan efforing preaches about avoiding cashews as they are not real nuts but seed and very hard to digest or something like that.
Didn't know about that diet actually but it sounds like what I need

So many people shat on me for trying to cope my way to ascension in my last post, so I grew a pair and will now attempt a low-inhib path.
My goals are dimorphism, height and muscle mass gains and a long johnson. I haven't gotten a blood test yet, but I will do it after finalizing my plan; hopefully I'll get a prescription.
12.5 12.5mg Aromasin ED

Checking blood sugar levels weekly for prediabetic levels; 500mg Berberine before meals

Considering GHRP-2, Hexarelin and Ipamorelin to fuck shit up but don't have enough money :lul:
Hopefully, this stack will accelerate my growth spurt. Let me know if I can improve it.
1-50 50mg Proviron ED
Ketoconazole shampoo (other than that, I have no idea on how to keep my hair on my scalp; help me, broskis)

2–10 mg Androsterone ED

I am considering DSIPs but I have no idea where to find it in this third-world shithole
I don't get to eat good stuff very often, but during the summer I am planning on starting an OMAD protocol, which will make things easier for me because I'm an autistic retard and throwing shit in a big bowl is better than cooking multiple meals.

Eggs (5–6 per day)
Berries
Yogurt
Kefir
Fatty fishes
- Sardines
- Salmon
- Mackerel
Whole-grain bread
Pineapples
Bone marrow
Cocoa, dark chocolate
Carrots
Beef liver
oh my fucking days your autistic i got to 2-5mg of CJC everyday and I realized reading this is a waste of my time :lul::lul:

oh my fucking days your autistic i got to 2-5mg of CJC everyday and I realized reading this is a waste of my time :lul::lul:
I am autistic indeed, meant 3x per week my brain became a cunt because of Aromasin :lul:

Ngl you only need to eat fish twice a week. Anymore and it's just loss

In case I fuck up and shut it down, how can I even bring it back if HCG too represses it?

Didn't know about that diet actually but it sounds like what I need
HCG bring balls back to life but the pituitary stays shut down. Clomiphene or enclomiphene is often used to help turn on natural lh and fsh production but I think it agonizes er in bones and will close your endothelial plates not sure tho. I wouldn't fuck with it if I was you. I recommend spending a few years studying and trust me you will get a lot smarter. Not just in terms of biohacking but in life. I made some retarded decisions when I was younger that I regret but back then I thought I was a fucking genius so don't rush anything

• +1
Reactions: retardwithkeyboard
Also your diet looks a lot like the vertical diet and I think stan efforing preaches about avoiding cashews as they are not real nuts but seed and very hard to digest or something like that. You should consider adding sauerkraut as-well
Ok where do u start learning all this shit bro about hormones and stuff like thar
HCG bring balls back to life but the pituitary stays shut down. Clomiphene or enclomiphene is often used to help turn on natural lh and fsh production but I think it agonizes er in bones and will close your endothelial plates not sure tho. I wouldn't fuck with it if I was you. I recommend spending a few years studying and trust me you will get a lot smarter. Not just in terms of biohacking but in life. I made some retarded decisions when I was younger that I regret but back then I thought I was a fucking genius so don't rush anything

• +1
Reactions: Driler
3x per week is still fucking dumb 💀
Yeah tbh I don’t really care if my liver rots or anything I just want to grow

Ok where do u start learning all this shit bro about hormones and stuff like thar
I started by watching mpmd during covid and then later during classes in highschool. ve gotten really interested in the subject and started spending a lot of my free time on pubmed. You pick a topic and first start by finding a overview article on it and then you start to dive into granularities
I think he is telling you this because CJC DAC has a long halflife as that is the whole point of DAC

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
nigga is so retarded :lul: you do know you wont grow any more by the more you fucking overdose, youll just fuck urself up over 1cm :lul: if you want to grow inject 5iu hgh you everyday you fucking retard

I started by watching mpmd during covid and then later during classes in highschool. ve gotten really interested in the subject and started spending a lot of my free time on pubmed. You pick a topic and first start by finding a overview article on it and then you start to dive into granularities

I think he is telling you this because CJC DAC has a long halflife as that is the whole point of DAC
that is not what i mean gang, hes just being fucking retarded:lul:

If I were you, I'd just stick up to hgh and ai for that money tho. Messing up with androgens is kinda risky, If you have bad knowledge on that stuff. It can make you bald, close your plates, etc. Your diet isn't bad, but I would avoid PUFAs (fish and nuts) especially on hgh because it fucks up your insulin sensitivity, adding additional oxidative stress and antagonize your thyroid function. Also, adding some liver support like NAC, TUDCA/UDCA and milk thistle wouldn't be bad

12.5 12.5mg Aromasin ED

1-50 50mg Proviron ED

2–10 mg Androsterone ED

Eggs (5–6 per day)
Berries
Yogurt
Kefir
Fatty fishes
- Sardines
- Salmon
- Mackerel
Whole-grain bread
Pineapples
Bone marrow
Cocoa, dark chocolate
Carrots
Beef liver
Too much autism here. First start with Hgh + ai. Something to lower blood sugar would be useful as well. Then maybe you could look into androgens (obviously with some pct at the end). But that’s basically all you need. Maybe some thyroid stuff if you’re low inhib enough but after that you’re just being unnecessary. Cjc + Mk will just be overworking your pituitary for tiny returns. Diet also doesn’t matter that much as long as you get enough calories + protein. And what do you mean prescription?? 😭 How do you expect a prescription for all that. Just find an internet steroid source. It’ll most likely be cheaper even if you have a prescription on insurance

• +1
Reactions: Asps12
If I were you, I'd just stick up to hgh and ai for that money tho. Messing up with androgens is kinda risky, If you have bad knowledge on that stuff. It can make you bald, close your plates, etc. Your diet isn't bad, but I would avoid PUFAs (fish and nuts) especially on hgh because it fucks up your insulin sensitivity, adding additional oxidative stress and antagonize your thyroid function. Also, adding some liver support like NAC, TUDCA/UDCA and milk thistle wouldn't be bad
pufas wont mess with your insulin sensitivity but saturated fat will

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12
nigga is so retarded :lul: you do know you wont grow any more by the more you fucking overdose, youll just fuck urself up over 1cm :lul: if you want to grow inject 5iu hgh you everyday you fucking retard
Don't question my acts you smurfdicked cumsmear:lul: I'm willing to boil it down it's just a starting point jfl this cockpolishing nigger is attacking me

If I were you, I'd just stick up to hgh and ai for that money tho. Messing up with androgens is kinda risky, If you have bad knowledge on that stuff. It can make you bald, close your plates, etc.
I don't have money for HGH but if I manage to fraud my blood test & get a prescription than I'll swap CJC and MK with it. As for the androgens, I haven't ordered them yet. I know what I'll be doing with Proviron but will probably delay Androsterone for a while.
Also, adding some liver support like NAC, TUDCA/UDCA and milk thistle wouldn't be bad
Noted
Too much autism here. First start with Hgh + ai. Something to lower blood sugar would be useful as well. Then maybe you could look into androgens (obviously with some pct at the end). But that’s basically all you need. Maybe some thyroid stuff if you’re low inhib enough but after that you’re just being unnecessary. And what do you mean prescription?? 😭 How do you expect a prescription for all that. Just find an internet steroid source. It’ll most likely be cheaper even if you have a prescription on insurance
Okay, will go with HGH if possible. By prescription I meant HGH, and our welfare system covers it. Also now that you mentioned it, maybe I can get T3/T4 prescription aswell? How can I fraud the blood check?

Don't question my acts you smurfdicked cumsmear:lul: I'm willing to boil it down it's just a starting point jfl this cockpolishing nigger is attacking me
nigga no one takes you seriously when you say "2–5 mg CJC-1295 DAC injection ED before sleeping" you're not gonna do any of this high inhib cuck, you wont get no prescription for HGH, your braindead shouldn't even take anything you'll fucking miscalculate the doses fucking retard "How can I fraud a blood check?" :lul:

I don't have money for HGH but if I manage to fraud my blood test & get a prescription than I'll swap CJC and MK with it. As for the androgens, I haven't ordered them yet. I know what I'll be doing with Proviron but will probably delay Androsterone for a while.

Noted

Okay, will go with HGH if possible. By prescription I meant HGH, and our welfare system covers it. Also now that you mentioned it, maybe I can get T3/T4 prescription aswell? How can I fraud the blood check?
If you can’t get Hgh then I wouldn’t get thyroid hormones. At least try cjc and Mk. Increasing Hgh is the most important thing. what country are you in? I tried to get a prescription for Hgh in the Uk but it was pretty hard. Usually they’ll test for igf 1 so you could starve yourself for a while and crash yiur igf 1 levels. But they could also do a gh stimulation test which would be difficult to fraud without taking something

12.5 12.5mg Aromasin ED

1-50 50mg Proviron ED

2–10 mg Androsterone ED

Eggs (5–6 per day)
Berries
Yogurt
Kefir
Fatty fishes
- Sardines
- Salmon
- Mackerel
Whole-grain bread
Pineapples
Bone marrow
Cocoa, dark chocolate
Carrots
Beef liver
I wanted to take proviron too since is cheap and it has the benefits i want how much should i take it for

nigga no one takes you seriously when you say "2–5 mg CJC-1295 DAC injection ED before sleeping" you're not gonna do any of this high inhib cuck, you wont get no prescription for HGH, your braindead shouldn't even take anything you'll fucking miscalculate the doses fucking retard "How can I fraud a blood check?
I'm not taking you serious when the only insults you know are "fucking" "retard" and "fucking retard" :lul: I did mention that the grammar corrector fucked up didn't I you lobotomised chit? And please tell me that by seeing 2-5 mg you didn't think that I was going to take any dosage between 2 to 5 randomly :lul: Keep driveling like a rabid dog.

If you can’t get Hgh then I wouldn’t get thyroid hormones. At least try cjc and Mk. Increasing Hgh is the most important thing.
I'll probably run this cycle just this once and hop on HGH and IGF-1 LR3 afterwards. Need to do some more research before getting thyroids though.
what country are you in?
Turkey

I wanted to take proviron too since is cheap and it has the benefits i want how much should i take it for
50mg will be good but you can wiggle it around a little

12.5 12.5mg Aromasin ED

1-50 50mg Proviron ED

2–10 mg Androsterone ED

Eggs (5–6 per day)
Berries
Yogurt
Kefir
Fatty fishes
- Sardines
- Salmon
- Mackerel
Whole-grain bread
Pineapples
Bone marrow
Cocoa, dark chocolate
Carrots
Beef liver
Thats gonna be expensive i think how u are gonna find all that money for these since u are a teen

Ok for how much like for how many weeks
Use it during a steroid cycle as an Estrogen antagonist (use an AI as well) or just take it with meals

12.5 12.5mg Aromasin ED

1-50 50mg Proviron ED

2–10 mg Androsterone ED

Eggs (5–6 per day)
Berries
Yogurt
Kefir
Fatty fishes
- Sardines
- Salmon
- Mackerel
Whole-grain bread
Pineapples
Bone marrow
Cocoa, dark chocolate
Carrots
Beef liver
Exogenous androgens will partially or fully suppress natural testosterone production. A suppressed or stopped testosterone production means no aromatization. No aromatization means no estrogen. No estrogen means living hell.

Be very careful with what you are about to do. HGH is safe, because it doesn't suppress anything. Exogenous androgens are not safe in this case.

If you want exogenous androgens, go directly on a TRT dose that will give you supra physiological testosterone levels.

A very important thing to remember: More testosterone means more aromatization and estrogen. Once estrogen passes a specific level, growth plates fuse and you won't get taller. Go to a doctor and ask him at what estrogen levels do growth plates fuse. Go to an endocrinologist and tell him you want a controlled TRT protocol that will keep your testosterone as high as possible, but not high enough for the growth plates to fuse.