15 5'7 (5'8) /curry/ Probably the shittiest hair you've seen on this site

These were literally shit tier selfies looking back on it. My nose is actually on the smaller side. Fuck lens distortion.

Thanks.
Srs bro this is no place for people like you, you have better things in life to worry about than how u look. The more time you spend here the more pointless stress you're putting on yourself

Should be able to get Indian Stacys (or at least StacyLite) if you maxx yourself out enough.
@Pex1992 is the only Chadpreet here at this stage, maybe worth asking him for advice.
Its hard for a majority white forum to rate different ethnicities because we dont really know what women of that ethnicity have a preference for.
they all prefer white men

15 turning 16 in a couple of months. I'm probably gonna end up studying in Canada and moving to the bay area to work in computer science so I'll be fine on that part.

I know this might seem crazy... But have you curries ever thought of staying in your own country and improving things there?

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
I know this might seem crazy... But have you curries ever thought of staying in your own country and improving things there?

hes 15 yrs old you oldcel, like he'll come up with a response to ur question.

jfl how havent u roped being incel at 33

15 turning 16 in a couple of months. I'm probably gonna end up studying in Canada and moving to the bay area to work in computer science so I'll be fine on that part.
Should be able to get Indian Stacys (or at least StacyLite) if you maxx yourself out enough.
@Pex1992 is the only Chadpreet here at this stage, maybe worth asking him for advice.
Its hard for a majority white forum to rate different ethnicities because we dont really know what women of that ethnicity have a preference for.
@shitskincurry

Sure is crazy, but also have you thought of just going back to your native countries instead of stealing other people's lands?
@shitskincurry
He has roped. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
hes 15 yrs old you oldcel, like he'll come up with a response to ur question.

jfl how havent u roped being incel at 33

Unlike you, i am not truecel

Only truecels should rope.. :feelsrope:

No
Sure is crazy, but also have you thought of just going back to your native countries instead of stealing other people's lands?

He has roped. :feelskek:
Nope he is active on lookism.net

Pex1992

Honestly enjoy ur youth worry about this biggest cope forum ever later
Im 28 and just trust me

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992

You're saying this to a 15 year old kid. I've seen racism here, but racism towards kids?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
your best feature is your pfl

Like I said these were taken 7 months ago lol

Try everything to get tall, at least 5`10. Than hop on steroids and build a zyzz body. Maybe after that you will slay some girls, your other option is to get rich. GL

4,5 see if you can leanmaxx to remove facial fat. Your hair is pretty good I think, I wish mine were like that!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
tbh your hair is pretty good ngl, just need a lil fix yee

It's not racism lol, it's a legit argument.

That "curry this, curry that" shit might fly when we're being folksy with other adults, but leave the kids out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You got to be kidding me. Your hair is your best asset. It is everything else that is dragging you

• +1
Sigh, it never began for you OP. Buy some rope right fuckingn now.

Screenshot 20200503 065254 2 png

OP you are subhuman rat

I looked better when I was 13 when skinny so I have some hope ig

Omfg
@Extra Chromosome I mog you to the grave. Keep crying for me you manet cuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 1680
Almost a year later and this is still brutal. Hope you look better, man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
That's more like a full moon eclipse type of face shape not a diamond one

Boyo i would like to tell that you have hope but the true is that it's over for you

You're too young to be judged ma dude
Foucs on gym

Last edited:
Looks better, which procedure do you plan on having in the future?
Lower eyelid retraction and oral glutathione over the summer.
Some people say I need genio because my chin is small

Lower eyelid retraction and oral glutathione over the summer.
Some people say I need genio because my chin is small
Yeah, you probably need genio in order to balance out your face more. Your lower third also looks small in proportion to the rest of your face.

• +1
Yeah, you probably need genio in order to balance out your face more. Your lower third also looks small in proportion to the rest of your face.
I have huge nose as well. Never realized because of all the facial fat.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I have huge nose as well. Never realized because of all the facial fat.
Yeah, the nose could be worked on with rhino. Might also help to work out your neck if your neck is thin.

• +1
Damn is this @Mumbai Savior after bleachmaxxing @justinzayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius and justinzayn
Damn this rich fag changed his destiny due to social darwinism @justinzayn

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
Stfu bitch u took glutathione and the itself change u from subhuman to alteast acceptable.normie @Mumbai Savior , i remember seeing ur recent pics , u rich fag, anyways bad luck for us poorcels i guess ,