15 5'7 (5'8) /curry/ Probably the shittiest hair you've seen on this site

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry

I think I have a diamond face shape because I look better when my hair covors my forehead. Also I'm at like 20 percent bodyfat so I have a lot of fluff and visable body fat. Also man boobs lol

Currently gymcelling and height frauding 1- inch (Flat footed). Will height max in July when I turn 16.

U P P E R E Y E L I D E X P O S U R E

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 1680, Mr.cope and 3 others
Chubby cheeks baby fat

y only 1 pic?

Atlantid tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, 5'8manlet, Entschuldigung and 8 others
Focus on ur career man. There ain't much u can do but hope for an arranged marriage.
How old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, justinzayn, Mr.cope and 23 others
Side profile pls

Focus on ur career man. There ain't much u can do but hope for an arranged marriage.
How old
15 turning 16 in a couple of months. I'm probably gonna end up studying in Canada and moving to the bay area to work in computer science so I'll be fine on that part.

i think ur cute

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rteme, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 3681 and 11 others
if that hair put on a pretty face, it would be a great hair,
there are many good looking people with that hairstyle...
its just your face failo you

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 5583, gaymidget and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious and RichardSpencel
Trust me, your hair's not your problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, justinzayn, aphoria and 9 others
15 turning 16 in a couple of months. I'm probably gonna end up studying in Canada and moving to the bay area to work in computer science so I'll be fine on that part.
Canada's gonna be hard for u to get women. Come to the states there's a big curry population here at uni.

Just do the best u can but don't expect much man.

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

Srsly

chubby cheeks, recessed chin, no bueno jaw,(bad), invisible small rammus, ethnic nose, schlra show, upper eyelid exposure, thick nose from the front, not visible good zygos but they at least exist n like support at least from that picture they are hidden by the cheek fat, undereye festoons/bags incoming, short (vertically stunted), ethnic, likely framelet, poor submental region(hyoid bone??) bug eyes, neutral canthal tilt, facial thirds off, gonial angle too high, textbook gay alien skull

Did I miss smth?

Is his maxilla considered good?
Were you a mouthbreather?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
hair looks like mine tbh fucking shit mess

Deathnic everything

ITS OVER

2.75, psl

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Arkantos, Mansnob and 3 others
Deathnic everything

ITS OVER

2.75, psl
Turns out I actually look really different. The selfeis were taken a while afo (Mabe 7 or 8 months) so I'll update with regular pics later on.
I wen on r/truerateme and got like a 5. I posted there again and got like 4s and 3s, so I'm prety sure it's just shitty pics and lens disstortion (My nose is really small, but here it looks fucking huge)

Turns out I actually look really different. The selfeis were taken a while afo (Mabe 7 or 8 months) so I'll update with regular pics later on.
I wen on r/truerateme and got like a 5. I posted there again and got like 4s and 3s, so I'm prety sure it's just shitty pics and lens disstortion (My nose is really small, but here it looks fucking huge)

Ok take a better picture and I’ll rate again

I'm so sorry

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
ethnic Lil Xan

Your hair is your best feature ngl

• +1
Reactions: rteme and RichardSpencel
View attachment 47555

Srsly

chubby cheeks, recessed chin, no bueno jaw,(bad), invisible small ramment us, ethnic nose, schlra show, upper eyelid exposure, thick nose from the front, not visible good zygos but they at least exist n like support at least from that picture they are hidden by the cheek fat, undereye festoons/bags incoming, short (vertically stunted), ethnic, likely framelet, poor submental region(hyoid bone??) bug eyes, neutral canthal tilt, facial thirds off, gonial angle too high, textbook gay alien skull

Did I miss smth?

I'm gonna have you rate some of my newer pics because lens distortion.
Skull was kind of fixed with mewing. Jaw looks better in normal pics. Chin alright. Also my nose is average sized but it looks really big.
Cheek fat is definetly still there. Eye bags are barely noticable because I'm sleeping decent now. I was about 5'5 in these pics. 5'7 now, Hoping 6 foot with heightmaxx, but I'll be 5'9 without so I'll only be slightly vertically challenged.

I think I have a diamond face shape because I look better when my hair covors my forehead. Also I'm at like 20 percent bodyfat so I have a lot of fluff and visable body fat. Also man boobs lol

Currently gymcelling and height frauding 1- inch (Flat footed). Will height max in July when I turn 16.

U P P E R E Y E L I D E X P O S U R E

mogs me

I'm gonna have you rate some of my newer pics because lens distortion.
Skull was kind of fixed with mewing. Jaw looks better in normal pics. Chin alright. Also my nose is average sized but it looks really big.
Cheek fat is definetly still there. Eye bags are barely noticable because I'm sleeping decent now. I was about 5'5 in these pics. 5'7 now, Hoping 6 foot with heightmaxx, but I'll be 5'9 without so I'll only be slightly vertically challenged.
You're coping hard man. The only thing that will most likely be fixed is your buccal fat. It's not unusual to have chubby cheeks at that age. Your chin is recessed. Your skull can't be fixed with mewing, it's cope. The worst part is by far your scleral show and bug eyes. Embrace the bitter blackpill.
Eyelid surgeries will improve your looks tremendously.

You dont look bad man dont worry about it too much, Just keep doing what you want to do and dont hold back, Friend of mine is a full time doctor you can become one aswell.

You look a bit like me. Same age, height and pretty similar skin tone.
Canada and moving to the bay area to work in computer science so I'll be fine on that part.
I live in Canada. I can tell you, it wouldn't be any better.
Where do you live right now?

Lose weight and jobmaxx.

Rope

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Focus on your career, don't expect anything from women, and try to not browse this forum too much or you will end up committing suicide. You need a special kind of masochistic mentality to browse lookism related forums as a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 39, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Should be able to get Indian Stacys (or at least StacyLite) if you maxx yourself out enough.
@Pex1992 is the only Chadpreet here at this stage, maybe worth asking him for advice.
Its hard for a majority white forum to rate different ethnicities because we dont really know what women of that ethnicity have a preference for.

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Michael Myers
under 3 psl, may you rot in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Bur_01
...@mods ban anyone under 16 from posting here. Your face is still going through growth, you look like a little kid because you are one.
Your jaw will probably grow a bit more, your chubby cheeks will lose their fat. If the former doesn't happen just beard maxx. Upper eyelid exposure is a problem but it's not that noticeable irl. In fact, are you looking down here?
@Pex1992 is the only Chadpreet here at this stage, maybe worth asking him for advice.
Also @shitskincurry
Also btw I think your hair is actually one of your good qualities
Focus on your career, don't expect anything from women, and try to not browse this forum too much or you will end up committing suicide. You need a special kind of masochistic mentality to browse lookism related forums as a subhuman
Also this. I have been on this forum for months and I have essentially not changed at all in looks. I've only gymcelled+realized I had sleep apnea and fixed it. I could have done this shit without ever finding PSL
Only real change is I may get plastic surgery in the future (at best fillers, implants if I'm feeling really narcissistic) and may wear lifts at college parties.

Last edited:
You mog me. Average for a curry.

You look a bit like me. Same age, height and pretty similar skin tone.

I live in Canada. I can tell you, it wouldn't be any better.
Where do you live right now?
Texas. Posting update pics soon because lens distortion and I don't look like this anymore (pics were from 2018)

Also this. I have been on this forum for months and I have essentially not changed at all in looks. I've only gymcelled+realized I had sleep apnea and fixed it. I could have done this shit without ever finding PSL
Only real change is I may get plastic surgery in the future (at best fillers, implants if I'm feeling really narcissistic) and may wear lifts at college parties.

Tbh this site is really useless when you think about it. It's 70% shitpost made by teenage kids with no friends or autism (pretty sad ngl), 25% people not able to use google correctly, 4% actual information you can find easily on lookism without any bs posts, 0.9% original threads with good potential that everyone ghost, and 0.1% legit threads. I remember lurking back in November and seeing people who actually wanted to looksmax and put effort on it, and most of them is either way less active now than before or just left.

@Vishnuk, If you want the ''blackpill'' type of looksmaxing : Just get genio and fat grafts on your eye area/orbital decompression(Visit taban). Rhino is up to you.

Other things you should prioritize : gym (manage the bloat as well) and height maxxing (at least aromasin + mk677), try to grow somewhat of a beard, and get your sides trimmed.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
There was a curry who really thought he was a chad last month or so and his hair was the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. Your hair is not nearly as bad, but the rest of your face its over

you're the cutest curry ive ever seen

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 47555

Srsly

chubby cheeks, recessed chin, no bueno jaw,(bad), invisible small rammus, ethnic nose, schlra show, upper eyelid exposure, thick nose from the front, not visible good zygos but they at least exist n like support at least from that picture they are hidden by the cheek fat, undereye festoons/bags incoming, short (vertically stunted), ethnic, likely framelet, poor submental region(hyoid bone??) bug eyes, neutral canthal tilt, facial thirds off, gonial angle too high, textbook gay alien skull

Did I miss smth?

What do these words mean?

Anyway, I see boys like OP with girlfriends. Are we grading him on points? Like a dog?

What do these words mean?

Anyway, I see boys like OP with girlfriends. Are we grading him on points? Like a dog?
You have more posts than me and don’t understand all of this yikes boyo.

Just google all the terms.
And watch all of faceandlms’ vids

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Tbh this site is really useless when you think about it. It's 70% shitpost made by teenage kids with no friends or autism (pretty sad ngl), 25% people not able to use google correctly, 4% actual information you can find easily on lookism without any bs posts, 0.9% original threads with good potential that everyone ghost, and 0.1% legit threads. I remember lurking back in November and seeing people who actually wanted to looksmax and put effort on it, and most of them is either way less active now than before or just left.

@Vishnuk, If you want the ''blackpill'' type of looksmaxing : Just get genio and fat grafts on your eye area/orbital decompression(Visit taban). Rhino is up to you.

Other things you should prioritize : gym (manage the bloat as well) and height maxxing (at least aromasin + mk677), try to grow somewhat of a beard, and get your sides trimmed.
I never had bug These were just really low wuality pics I had from 7 months ago. I still look like this today but my side profile doesn't look as subhuman because I mewed.
My eyes aren't even that bad. I was just really tired when i took this and I was squinting so it made it look like I had bug eyes.

I'm getting through it dude. The low ratings I got are just making it better when I actually post a pic with no lens distortion next month.
Hopping on mk when 16 and gymcelling. I used to be a good looking kid when I was a freshman and became ugly over sophomore year. Hopefulyl I can "fix" myself.
There was a curry who really thought he was a chad last month or so and his hair was the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. Your hair is not nearly as bad, but the rest of your face its over
I'll just lose weight. Already look better than these pics that I posted nowadays and I still haven't gotten rid of my facial bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Beardmaxx and shademaxxx

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Get off this site rn and focus on important things in ur life or it's truly over

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk
These were literally shit tier selfies looking back on it. My nose is actually on the smaller side. Fuck lens distortion.

Thanks.
Can u grow beard?