15, lower third cucks me to high hell

saiya_online

saiya_online

Silver
PXL 20230430 233117859
PXL 20230430 233001555

How many bones do I need to stack onto me? How many mm, degrees, ect. Is my base garbage?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 28414 and nulll
Bro you are fucking 15 i was rotting on minecraft hunger games back then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Unmoggablegingercel, Kebab Master and 4 others
Just give up, minds already fried

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, LowTrust, BoneDensity and 3 others
Brown = over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Kebab Master, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
Bro you are fucking 15 i was rotting on minecraft hunger games back then
Can't play Minecraft right anymore, it's fucking killing me. People my age going to parties having fun, I was fucked eating badly young.

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend and LowTrust
This nigga isnt even done growing and he's looking to get bone surgeries :lul:
Bro, leave this forum, and go play fucking minecraft or some shit, like someone already said. Also you look decent. Just leave this place my nigger before its too late. I mean this well.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: princeofpeace, Deleted member 28414 and coispet
chew bhai

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Can't play Minecraft right anymore, it's fucking killing me. People my age going to parties having fun, I was fucked eating badly young.
jfl ur 15. u got your whole teens ahead of you

saiya bro de poot eye area u only need liek 2 surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, saiya_online and Deleted member 28414
jfl ur 15. u got your whole teens ahead of you
Whole teens ahead of me just for studying, I wish I could just drop out and get a fucking job. Bitch school is a daycare, I get good grades yet all feels worthless, betabuxxing till I'm fucking 22.

Whole teens ahead of me just for studying, I wish I could just drop out and get a fucking job. Bitch school is a daycare, I get good grades yet all feels worthless, betabuxxing till I'm fucking 22.
Please get therapy your autism mightbe worse than mine. its over

Bro you're 15 surgery is like last frontier if you're ugly af just start mewing and chewing properly. Do hard mewing 20 minutes a day watch the results, by the time you're 17 you'll be gigachad
It's painful suffering though watching all these people my age doing fun things. Nobody wants to hang out with me for some reason. Girls literally run away when they see me XD; I LITERALLY HAVE AN ALIEN FUCKING HEAD WITH PFL OF A FUCKING MARTIAN

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and nulll
It's painful suffering though watching all these people my age doing fun things. Nobody wants to hang out with me for some reason. Girls literally run away when they see me XD; I LITERALLY HAVE AN ALIEN FUCKING HEAD WITH PFL OF A FUCKING MARTIAN
So what. lots of us experienced similar shit if you can't handle that means you're mentally weak, just focus on bettering yourself and start working to make money. Invest in nicer clothes and shoes, save for a car, develop a sense of style and music taste and looksmax and by the time you're 17 things will be a lot better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and LebenistneHure
brutal seeing nt kids at school who are enjoying life while we fucking rot on incel forums we gonna make it tho

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
you are good looking kid, dont worry.

if you have a malocclusion(overbite etc) get invisalign to fix it,maintain proper posture and tongue posture(mewing), do sports, eat well and sleep well.

most importantly get of this forum as soon as possible and delete ur pics.

you are good looking kid, dont worry.

if you have a malocclusion(overbite etc) get invisalign to fix it,maintain proper posture and tongue posture(mewing), do sports, eat well and sleep well.

most importantly get of this forum as soon as possible and delete ur pics.
Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think I am not. No jaw due to me up until recently; eating terribly. I have a class 1 overbite sadly :(
I've been making sure to chew a lot this week, having better and chewy foods. Sleep schedule is getting much better. Everyone keeps telling me to leave, are people afraid of something?

How many 15 yos? Jeez

clench using anti snore device also these pics are lens distorted

Bro, leave this forum, and go play fucking minecraft or some shit, like someone already said. Also you look decent. Just leave this place my nigger before its too late. I mean this well.
he looks fine but he's ethnic, aka he won't experience teen love and will grow up an abused dog possibly a rapist/murderer

I should take this advice