15 mg RU55841 a day safe?

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
Im balding and I cant use Fin (used it 2015-2018)

Now I want to add 15 mg RU58841 into my Alfatradiol, for the Extra kick .

Im also on Fluridil , Stemoxydine , Minoxidil , Nizoral , Microneedling.

Is 15 mg RU safe?

Inject BBC into hair follicles, should do wonders.

• WTF
Reactions: silencio
Im balding and I cant use Fin (used it 2015-2018)

Now I want to add 15 mg RU58841 into my Alfatradiol, for the Extra kick .

Im also on Fluridil , Stemoxydine , Minoxidil , Nizoral , Microneedling.

Is 15 mg RU safe?
Use dutasteride

Smart , to Block even more DHT ,

What did I expect to ask Teenagers about their Opinion 🤔
Retard you already used finasteride. And DHT is an useless hormone for your age.

RU is known to cause hair loss and messes the androgen receptors. Literally rapes the androgen receptors in your body which means you'll be retarded and stupid, your testosterone will be very low, you won't be able to build any muscle at all in your shoulders and traps or literally any other muscle in your body without anabolic steroids etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham, ZPX97 and AySab
Smart , to Block even more DHT ,

What did I expect to ask Teenagers about their Opinion 🤔
you probably should try dut since it stops both type 1 and type 2 5ar enzymes, also dont forgot scalp massages and do more research into polynucleotides for hair growth

you probably should try dut since it stops both type 1 and type 2 5ar enzymes, also dont forgot scalp massages and do more research into polynucleotides for hair growth
I had PFS till 2022 from Fin bro

Retard you already used finasteride. And DHT is an useless hormone for your age.

RU is known to cause hair loss and messes the androgen receptors. Literally rapes the androgen receptors in your body which means you'll be retarded and stupid, your testosterone will be very low, you won't be able to build any muscle at all in your shoulders and traps or literally any other muscle in your body without anabolic steroids etc.
Thanks for the reply

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I have never heard of this before, do you have any anecdotes or studies on this per chance?

I saw anecdotes of people with really bad side effects if it goes systemic, but I have also seen many people have success with it (I'm assuming it stayed locally in those cases).

I have never heard of this before, do you have any anecdotes or studies on this per chance?

I saw anecdotes of people with really bad side effects if it goes systemic, but I have also seen many people have success with it (I'm assuming it stayed locally in those cases).
Yes I do though I'm doing something rn so cant send.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and Graham