15 yo jb doesn't go on a date with me

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
She writes me 24/7 random shit and asks about me but doesn't go out because her mom doesn't let her out after 4 pm. its over for my trying to slay this jb her mom doesnt even let her go out jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 12330, thereallegend and 6 others
why are u after a young girl? I can’t imagine fucking someone who depends on their parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 23564, FinasterideAt17 and 2 others
why are u after a young girl? I can’t imagine fucking someone who depends on their parents
i have no choice cuz I am too ugly. young girls have lower standtards and its easier to make them dependent

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, ;-; and 7 others
Meet her in day time, you are student u have shittone of free time. Anyway dont chase one bitch you in uni there are infinite supply of hot women. Just go to party drink vodka and slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ItsOverCel
Meet her in day time, you are student u have shittone of free time. Anyway dont chase one bitch you in uni there are infinite supply of hot women. Just go to party drink vodka and slay
I dont chase one bitch bro I just literally have no other options

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 19036
I dont chase one bitch bro I just literally have no other options
no way, that roided slavnigga cant slay his own bitches. Its not like you ethnic. If u too autistic just take booz and let your drunk body to do the rest.

Tell her to ask her mom to go out to see Avatar with a female friends, then skip the movie and take her to a hotel to pop her cherry.

Also never tell her your real age, if she talks about you to her friendzoned beta orbiting male friends they will try to snitch due to jealousy.

Last edited:
Russia right? Get nudes

i have no choice cuz I am too ugly. young girls have lower standtards and its easier to make them dependent
yes young girls have lower standarts even when i was really young some girls liked me which is crazy

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
If my jb daughter was talking to a .me user i'm locking her in a fallout shelter

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and ascension!
What are you assumming about NEETs exactly faggot?!

What are you assumming about NEETs exactly faggot?!
It's different bro, im only 18 and if my gf was like oh i need to ask my mom for permission that's a turn off idk how u JB people can do that shit it feels disgusting to me it's like I'm fucking someone's daughter who isn't grown i don't like it

If my jb daughter was talking to a .me user i'm locking her in a fallout shelter
I wholeheartedly agree with you!
We must ensure that our daughters get railed and their virginity taken by TikTok Zoomer haircuts skinny fags and Tyrone and Kpops and also make sure that they get on the cock carousel until their 30s.

It's different bro, im only 18 and if my gf was like oh i need to ask my mom for permission that's a turn off idk how u JB people can do that shit it feels disgusting to me it's like I'm fucking someone's daughter who isn't grown i don't like it
You will never be able to discuss such jail worthy matters with anyone.
What were you expecting exactly as an answer?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
You will never be able to discuss such jail worthy matters with anyone.
What were you expecting exactly as an answer?
Idc I'm 6'7 life is good

Dn expect that. since your face is normal length
Screenshot 20230106 183945

Mogger
Ur lucky since tall people tend to have fucked up faces
This is a detailed larp, op has admitted to being 5’8, you can’t see his feet he is standing on something

This is a detailed larp, op has admitted to being 5’8, you can’t see his feet he is standing on something
Livestream your stadiometer measurment of death desu

Who asked? That barely mogs me, normiefag.
Still these MANLETS on this forum will keep hating and beleving the bull is actually,6'5 with his frauded door pics i actually have a pic leaning

Still these MANLETS on this forum will keep hating and beleving the bull is actually,6'5 with his frauded door pics i actually have a pic leaning
Room temp' IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko