gf cucked me when i was 5'10, new gf worshipped me at 6'2

roids

roids

horseshami needs to bite the curb
basically title. when I was 16 and 5'10, I was dating this girl who was probably a high ltb. She cucked me on halloween by going to a party without me and left me the next day. (got fucked by chad)

A year later at 6'2 i dated a high mtb and she basically fucking worshipped me. She unfollowed every guy on her instagram, would let me fuck whenever I wanted, and bought tons of gifts for me. i left the mtb a month ago because she was getting fat and I want to slay in college. Old gf never did any of this.

height is law, women will respect you for 4 extra inches jfl

Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, EzikoIsHere, FBl and 5 others
Water Landscape GIF

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Maalik
Yep, just check this Zach Edey guy out, 7'4 just casually banged a chick at college dorm.
His face is average to below average. Question is, which one wins? Height or face?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Good Thread

ik its a water thread but its interesting how just 4 inches makes such a difference. i used to think 5'10 and above were fine but its not the case

Bro got a chad life

Bro got a chad life
no im limited to beckys lol once i get rhino and im single digit bf im going to make a tinder and see if I can fuck a stacy for the first time in my life

True story! I was the girl :feelsgood:

basically title. when I was 16 and 5'10, I was dating this girl who was probably a high ltb. She cucked me on halloween by going to a party without me and left me the next day. (got fucked by chad)

A year later at 6'2 i dated a high mtb and she basically fucking worshipped me. She unfollowed every guy on her instagram, would let me fuck whenever I wanted, and bought tons of gifts for me. i left the mtb a month ago because she was getting fat and I want to slay in college. Old gf never did any of this.

height is law, women will respect you for 4 extra inches jfl

Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC
Ur height had nothing to do with it

Ur height had nothing to do with it
i suspect it was 90% my height, she would always complement my height. never my face

its not your height nigga its the girls personality + how much she likes u

a thots gon be a thot and willl cheat on the best looking rich dude too - simply because her personality is mostly thottery

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Lanklet cope

a thots gon be a thot and willl cheat on the best looking rich dude too - simply because her personality is mostly thottery
both were virgins when i met them lol, also had shy personalities and low snap score and insta followers

both were virgins when i met them lol, also had shy personalities and low snap score and insta followers
crazy then
but ive had the same treatment when a girl likes me fully - had girls block my friends when they tried to dm her even without me telling them to

this isnt .is its not unbelievable to fuck a mtb on this website curry

lol I never said I didn’t believe you

oh my god 2 different people are different shocker

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

The final blackpill is realizing
You’re never immune to getting cucked/cheated on + NT is law

You can be 6’2 cucked by 5’10 guy

The final blackpill is realizing
You’re never immune to getting cucked/cheated on + NT is law

You can be 6’2 cucked by 5’10 guy
the only immunity is to choose the right type of girl

theres girls who would never cheat on you - except for extreme circmstances like if u beat her up or simply ignore her for years

• +1
the only immunity is to choose the right type of girl

theres girls who would never cheat on you - except for extreme circmstances like if u beat her up or simply ignore her for years

I agree to some extent

Looksmaxxing increases your chances of finding this type of girl

But you never know nowadays unless you check her phone
Which men don’t seem to do for some reason

to truly find out who your partner is you gotta check their phone

• +1
Reactions: roids
I agree to some extent

Looksmaxxing increases your chances of finding this type of girl

But you never know nowadays unless you check her phone
Which men don’t seem to do for some reason

to truly find out who your partner is you gotta check their phone
from my experience, if she parties shes bound to cheat sooner or later

all the girls ik who are introverts (they can be chill and fun too) but dont party are loyal and lovergirl types

• +1
from my experience, if she parties shes bound to cheat sooner or later

all the girls ik who are introverts (they can be chill and fun too) but dont party are loyal and lovergirl types

I agree but what I mean is

Your girl can live a “double life” for years and you’ll never know

she could lie to you about body count, who she fucked, if she cheated, ect
Thats the evil side of social media

Tom Brady is a absolute Chad but was getting cheated on for years
There are countless stories of men who went on their girlfriend or wife's phone one night. They're in the gym now 😂.

To summarize: the fastest/easiest way to figure if she’s a bop/hoe is a simple phone check away

I agree but what I mean is

Your girl can live a “double life” for years and you’ll never know

she could lie to you about body count, who she fucked, if she cheated, ect
Thats the evil side of social media

Tom Brady is a absolute Chad but was getting cheated on for years
There are countless stories of men who went on their girlfriend or wife's phone one night. They're in the gym now 😂.

To summarize: the fastest/easiest way to figure if she’s a bop/hoe is a simple phone check away
yeah youre right, the human mind is dark

lots of men do this too, in life its uselss to worry about things you cant control, just get over the bitch and move on to the next if she fucks up

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back