All the blackpills I saw yesterday while going out

Manana

Manana

Gold
I was out with my friends. It was some kind of a balkan bar setting.

First; one ltb aoproached us to ask for a cigarette, my friends were looking at her with disgust, one even "joked" she should pay for it :lul: I made a comment about how her looks made us treat her that way, we all agreed and moved on.

I saw one guy saying bye to a mtb, he thanked her for the conversation and left :lul::lul::lul: What a cuck.

My friend's ex has a brutal oneitis for him. She basically threw a tantrum and was crying in the bar, 3 years after they broke up. Just so you guys know that it can happen vice versa, and he is a brutal manlet too. He also confessed to treating her horribly. Emotional manipulation mogs :lul:

Then a mtn around 1.97m tall guy sat at our table and made up it was his birthday in 10 minutes (he is a stranger). Mirin low inhib.
Then he got one radnom girl and started his move. Started off nicely, he was talking a lot of nonsense but she seemed fine with it. He kept on yapping about bs and touching her arms and she was getting uncomfortable af, me and my friends were laughing at the amount of giberish he was spewing. Finished it off with basically begging her and saying "you have beautifull eyes and smile" etc.

So in conclusion, he made an effortless move (low inhib is law) but was too autistic to have any supstance or intrigue to him which is also important.

That's basically it for yesterday, now I hopefully won't go out for a week or so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, silencio, Orvka381 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 4093408_IMG_9237.jpeg
    4093408_IMG_9237.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
All in 1 day as well was this in Croatia or Greece?

dnr + kys for typing out this larp