FOID REJECTS ME IN WORST WAY POSSIBLE JFL

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Vore Enthusiast
So this foid i mentioned in a thread yesterday who i’ was friends with for a good couple of weeks now. About a week-ish ago, me, her and her 3 friends (2 girls and a currycel) go to the nightclub together, after a while, me and currycel get semi drunk at the bar and my friend comes over with her friends and one of them is with this handsome fucking chadlite.

Yk when alcohol makes you see foids like 10x more beautiful right? With me already having a bit of a crush on her, i see her as a fucking goddess and after a bit shes alone on her phone so i make my move, which she doesn’t respond and im 100% sure she heard me, my currycel friend then also tries to hit on her which she says “no thanks” JFL. Chad calls her over to dance and she follows him like a fucking dog.
she rejects both me and my currycel friend for a 6’4” chadlite with insane forward growth. Here is an aspie screenshot i found on his insta for context:
E4B7D5D0 F1A6 4649 9ACD B7FC2E134C38

Now this aint the worst part boyos. Despite me being 6’1.5” without shoes and 6’3” fradumaxxed, later on my non-NT ass thought i had a chance could go over to her with this chad and try “win her over”. BUT NO, this goes awfully wrong, as i approach her, this fucking fat chink gets pushed or whatever and ends up spilling his sticky fucking drink all over me and my hair, i dont do much and play it off bc i wanna act all chill infront of her. The second i start talking to her, i realise the drink this chink spilt over me fucking stunk (prob was some foreign chink stuff but whatever it was fucking smelt like shit). The chad looks at me and tells her “do you know this dude”, which she responds “idk him, do you” and give me the “whats that smell” look, they end walk away together just like the cuck movies you see in netflix :feelswhy::lul:

The fat ass asian then comes up to me and says “sorry about the drink man, and also i just saw what happened”, worst fucking night, but atleast i made new friends with a trucel asian and a currycel :lul:

Fast forward to the next day, she sends me these 2 messages:
4C87150B 2AB6 45DF A8E5 3E4FB12BEF90

@97baHater

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Moggkrates, vermillioncorefan and 33 others
So this foid i mentioned in a thread yesterday who i’ was friends with for a good couple of weeks now. About a week-ish ago, me, her and her 3 friends (2 girls and a currycel) go to the nightclub together, after a while, me and currycel get semi drunk at the bar and my friend comes over with her friends and one of them is with this handsome fucking chadlite.

Yk when alcohol makes you see foids like 10x more beautiful right? With me already having a bit of a crush on her, i see her as a fucking goddess and after a bit shes alone on her phone so i make my move, which she doesn’t respond and im 100% sure she heard me, my currycel friend then also tries to hit on her which she says “no thanks” JFL. Chad calls her over to dance and she follows him like a fucking dog.
she rejects both me and my currycel friend for a 6’4” chadlite with insane forward growth. Here is an aspie screenshot i found on his insta for context: View attachment 2894669
Now this aint the worst part boyos. Despite me being 6’1.5” without shoes and 6’3” fradumaxxed, later on my non-NT ass thought i had a chance could go over to her with this chad and try “win her over”. BUT NO, this goes awfully wrong, as i approach her, this fucking fat chink gets pushed or whatever and ends up spilling his sticky fucking drink all over me and my hair, i dont do much and play it off bc i wanna act all chill infront of her. The second i start talking to her, i realise the drink this chink spilt over me fucking stunk (prob was some foreign chink stuff but whatever it was fucking smelt like shit). The chad looks at me and tells her “do you know this dude”, which she responds “idk him, do you” and give me the “whats that smell” look, they end walk away together just like the cuck movies you see in netflix :feelswhy::lul:

The fat ass asian then comes up to me and says “sorry about the drink man, and also i just saw what happened”, worst fucking night, but atleast i made new friends with a trucel asian and a currycel :lul:

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
Ropefuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, BrahminBoss, lemonnz and 1 other person
Jesus christ this is suicide fuel.

From now on keep a rope in your back pocket so if a situation like this ever happens again, you will be ready to kys on the spot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, Lonenely sigma, Clown Show and 18 others

she rejects both me and my currycel friend for a 6’4” chadlite with insane forward growth. Here is an aspie screenshot i found on his insta for context: View attachment 2894669

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
Read every molecule, BRUTAL that chink is such a nigger and you got cucked so hard, truly suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, udeactive, likenesss and 6 others
it was over when you said 6'4"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Blackgymmax, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
Just ignore her don't block her just don't give her any of your attention don't speak to her don't even look at her
If she likes you she'll come to you

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Costcosuperstore and udeactive
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and boss8055
Jesus christ this is suicide fuel.

From now on keep a rope in your back pocket so if a situation like this ever happens again, you will be ready to kys on the spot.
Never getting drunk again nor hit on foids in nightclub bars jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
You can’t be serious this is DBDR levels of sad

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Ryldoo IS COPING and udeactive
There’s always a bigger fish theorem

Absolutely fucking brutal. Don't talk to her again it's not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, UrGirlsMcm, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
this here is why i prefer to rot in the basement 24/7

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Orvka381, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Absolutely fucking brutal. Don't talk to her again it's not worth it.
Were still friends jfl, shes my lab partner aswell so itll be awkward as fuck if i just stop talking to her :feelswah:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, |Daddy_Zygos|, hello12344 and 1 other person
bru u said u were friends with her for weeks beforehand, ofc it wasn't gonna work out

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, horizontallytall and boss8055
Were still friends jfl, shes my lab partner aswell so itll be awkward as fuck if i just stop talking to her :feelswah:
understandable but you should leave aall the feelings you had for her out of the window

• +1
Reactions: udeactive and xegigi
bru u said u were friends with her for weeks beforehand, ofc it wasn't gonna work out
Yeah i was drunk as fuck, never planned on confessing to her, but damn that hurts

• So Sad
Reactions: cashmerefraud and n9wiff
what a fucking bitch, i would just roast her in response. i would say "yeah, i was really fucked up there's no way i would have done that sober sorry."

that girl is a massive bitch. let her and chad have their ugly sex and let them be.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
That's so brutal, sounds like some shit out of a movie about a nerd. This is good ER fuel go shoot up your school and make sure to kill that foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, DeadByThirty, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
brutal, absolutely no hope for me

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, zyzzbrah1234, RichardSpencel and 3 others

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
he's not even that GL

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and ggg.tv🤫
he's not even that GL
Yes he is bhai, look at his forward growth, his front profile looks even better, but i cant find a pic of it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes he is bhai, look at his forward growth, his front profile looks even better, but i cant find a pic of it
looks HTN. recessed

• +1
Post a face rating now

The chad looks at me and tells her “do you know this dude”, which she responds “idk him, do you”
block her now.

holy shit bro. you gotta cut contact

holy fuck you’re done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Gus17, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Cut her off and never talk to that bitch ever again

Jfl at having female friends past age 12 in the first place

I've been there too when I was your age

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, SoundnVision, majima and 4 others
This was so predictable from like a mile away. The guys a chad and taller than you, like.... what did you expect was going to happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and 2 others
Cut her off and never talk to that bitch ever again

Jfl at having female friends past age 12 in the first place

I've been there too when I was your age
How old are you bhai

This was so predictable from like a mile away. The guys a chad and taller than you, like.... what did you expect was going to happen.
Its by 1 inch bhai, plus i was drunk asf

the only way up from here is just act like it was a joke and slowly cut contact from her

Me still looking for the forward growth chadlite:

• +1
Reactions: lain34, rg1235, horizontallytall and 1 other person
brutal ER fuel, leave the country and leave no trace my man I am sorry this happened to you.

It is time for us to realize that foids are the most psycho creatures on the planet Earth. They have 0 emotion for anyone and can sell their soul for chad.

he looks htn but that hair elevates him a lot

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
When you genuinely believe your ratings as "htn" on .org
"Touch grass gymmax he's NT and above average!"
It's almost pathetic when the black pill comes to collect
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: udeactive, VenatorLuparius and St.TikTokcel
holy fuck its over

When you genuinely believe your ratings as "htn" on .org
"Touch grass gymmax he's NT and above average!"
It's almost pathetic when the black pill comes to collect
@St.TikTokcel
Should've "femalegazemaxxed"

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and BrahminBoss
he looks htn but that hair elevates him a lot
height as well

View attachment 2894690

@97baHater
bro if I ways you I would ignore her bcs she's a complete bitch for doing this to you

• +1
tbh this ”chad:)lul:)” isnt even that good looking off of that pic, eye area seems to be fucked up bigtime