foids are cruel

otal_duu

otal_duu

non nt
today i finally got the courage to go up to a foid and talk to her, which is a big thing for me since i have social anxiety , thankfully she didn’t seem creeped out and even invited me to the library with her other friend.
fast forward to the library she asked to use my phone data so i gave it to her and she even put her legs on my lap, i thought it was going well so i asked for her number but her and her friend laughed in my face and walked away

this is why i don’t trust foids jfl :lul: @<6PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, try2beme, med and 9 others
fellas was she just using me for my phone data?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and <6PSLcel
Treat a whore like a whore not a friend

• +1
Reactions: tsxnre and <6PSLcel
Cruel foids

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, zyzzbrah1234 and otal_duu
today i finally got the courage to go up to a foid and talk to her, which is a big thing for me since i have social anxiety , thankfully she didn’t seem creeped out and even invited me to the library with her other friend.
fast forward to the library she asked to use my phone data so i gave it to her and she even put her legs on my lap, i thought it was going well so i asked for her number but her and her friend laughed in my face and walked away

These type of things have happened to me a lot of times, in the very moment you start doing favors for foids you're in the friendzone. Happened every single time. Just tell her you can't for some reason, if she is still there then she's not trying to use you. I ain't helping foids anymore, they only see me as an object to use and laugh at. How I cannot hate them?

Thread '𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 🤡' https://looksmax.org/threads/i-didn...a-female-interaction-ever-in-my-life.1024466/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, zyzzbrah1234, northern mogger and 3 others
These type of things have happened to me a lot of times, in the very moment you start doing favors for foids you're in the friendzone. Happened every single time. Just tell her you can't for some reason, if she is still there then she's not trying to use you. I ain't helping foids anymore, they only see me as an object to use and laugh at. How I cannot hate them?

Thread '𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 🤡' https://looksmax.org/threads/i-didn...a-female-interaction-ever-in-my-life.1024466/
damn:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01

your low speed phone data was an ick

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
get looks or die trying

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
rates are useless
your rate = success with women
i need to at least know if it’s my aspie personality or my looks :feelswhy:

i need to at least know if it’s my aspie personality or my looks :feelswhy:
Ill rate if ur fine with it bro

Seems like the story is larp no way this happened
If she seriously put her legs on you theres no way thats not an ioi

• +1

she was sitting on a chair to my left and put her legs over my thighs

maybe she wanted it to seem like an ioi but was using me

the most empathetic gender at it again

• +1
what kind of laugh was it?

could've been a hehe silly boy i want u to chase me

not an ahaha u dumb geek
youre actually fucking retarded. this is real life not a fucking rom com movie

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Damn, that bitch deserves a kick in the face for being a utilitarian.