Tried to blackpill my gf the other day (Strange anecdotes from the female mind GTFIH)

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
So the other day me and my girlfriend were talking and the conversation turned into looks related matters. I told her that the number 1 thing that matters not just for attraction, but also for life quality and how you are treated, is looks. Now surprisingly, my gf is less bluepilled than most women and actively acknowledges the importance of looks, but then I ask her what she thinks is most important for a guy to get a girl to want to fuck them. Her answer was dick size 😹 i asked her to elab and she said that most girls will fuck a guy if their dick is big, even if they’re ugly

Ignoring the obvious logical fallacy in this (girls dont wanna see a ugly dudes dick to begin with) she goes on to talk about muh personality yk the normal foid bullshit, but when i press her into a corner she unknowingly admits that looks are number 1 factor (“If you were ugly i probably wouldnt date you” “me and my friends bully these ugly short dudes in my class” etc)

For reference my gf is on higher side of mtb so i value her opinion on this subject unlike some random LTB or low mtb, but its strange to see these weird delusions women have come up with to avoid the truth that LOOKS MATTER, but when you tear up their argument they end up admitting it anyway. JFL at women.

TLDR High mtb gf says looks matter but dick size is most important factor, then says personality is more important.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, poopoohead, Pikabro and 3 others
How can she possibly think dick size matters more than looks
no girl wanna even see ur dick unless ur a certain looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Orvka381 and poopoohead
Fuck man there's 4 paragraphs, my .org brain can't comprehend this

Do I say DNRD or read it and stop being a little cuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, poopoohead and Primalsplit
Fuck man there's 4 paragraphs, my .org brain can't comprehend this

Do I say DNRD or read it and stop being a little cuck?
read the TLDR

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
How can she possibly think dick size matters more than looks
no girl wanna even see ur dick unless ur a certain looks threshold
That just means she's a massive whore and you're coping rn brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, broski99, Primalsplit and 1 other person
u agree with her?
no to u nigga, she's the pinnacle of female brain, it's weird, they have collective consciousness

• +1
Reactions: Obito
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jaded, Sprinkles and Subhuman232
“If you were ugly i probably wouldnt date you” “me and my friends bully these ugly short dudes in my class”

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro, Primalsplit and 4 others
I think this applies to a certain group of women, right? I don't think this is the mainstream opinion of women. What I mean is this: there's a subset of women that actively seek out bigger dicks, this need for seeking them out is greater than satisfying their need of securing an attractive partner. I don't think there are many women like that, but rather that only a small group of women are this way, and your girlfriend happens to be one of these women (hence why she mentioned it in the first place). I got a big dick but it wouldn't save me, because well... I'm simply too unattractive. Women are unable to past my subpar looks, because I'm universally unattractive. I think their version of ugly is basically strong LTN, instead of an actual truecel. Also, how big is big? What constitutes as big, for women? Is it the length? The girth? Both? I mean, you can't really ask women what sizes they prefer, because of guy inches (all they know about sizes is what guys tell them, so they don't know what an actual 5 inch dick is like, and they'll give out inflated numbers, because that's the crap they were fed). So to ask whether it's length or girth they refer to when talking about "big" is a better idea than asking for numbers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Loveland, Obito and 1 other person
So the other day me and my girlfriend were talking and the conversation turned into looks related matters. I told her that the number 1 thing that matters not just for attraction, but also for life quality and how you are treated, is looks. Now surprisingly, my gf is less bluepilled than most women and actively acknowledges the importance of looks, but then I ask her what she thinks is most important for a guy to get a girl to want to fuck them. Her answer was dick size 😹 i asked her to elab and she said that most girls will fuck a guy if their dick is big, even if they’re ugly

Ignoring the obvious logical fallacy in this (girls dont wanna see a ugly dudes dick to begin with) she goes on to talk about muh personality yk the normal foid bullshit, but when i press her into a corner she unknowingly admits that looks are number 1 factor (“If you were ugly i probably wouldnt date you” “me and my friends bully these ugly short dudes in my class” etc)

For reference my gf is on higher side of mtb so i value her opinion on this subject unlike some random LTB or low mtb, but its strange to see these weird delusions women have come up with to avoid the truth that LOOKS MATTER, but when you tear up their argument they end up admitting it anyway. JFL at women.

TLDR High mtb gf says looks matter but dick size is most important factor, then says personality is more important.
my gf said that looks dont matter when i asked her (high mtb) and when i asked her what shed do if i was a 5'4 pajeet her faced scrunched into a disgusted expression. i feel like some foids dont even realize theyre hypergamous, its like an instinct they dont recognize

• +1
Reactions: Obito and Maalik
i feel like some foids dont even realize theyre hypergamous, its like an instinct they dont recognize
yup. that's why they're called foids.

And Lookism in general is different from other discriminations. Its hardwired so deep into the brain you end up acting on Lookism even when consciously trying not to.