Getting CHAD Treatment from Women and Simped by Women

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Growing up I didnt have the internet really, and all you had was everyone shouting looks
dont matter, and a bunch of PUA telling you confidence was all that matters or wait till you get older
and have money.

I know it was bullshit, since the guys getting all the women in High School
were pretty boys whilst everyone else were incel as fuck.

I went into looksmaxxing before it became a thing, cleared up acne, got contacts, hit the gym,
got better clothes.

I literally went from being invisible to potentially being able to get almost any girl
including the best looking and most popular. From just seeing my picture or meeting me in person
I had so many women ready to give me the time of day. They gave me the chance(most not all) to pursue them
and were nice to me (most).

Also women asked me out, asked friend for my number, texted me constantly, anywhere I went some woman
would find me handsome or at least someone would be texting me. Women would buy me shit, give me food, compliment my looks, hang out
with me, even former bullies wanted to be my friend. So many opportunities, the whole world opens up to you if you
are young, goodlooking male and you are going places and seen as accepted by your peers.

Going from invisible to that really opens your eyes to how much looks matter to women. It really does.
Status and money matters too, but if you look good it makes it so much easier. They will make it easy and pursue you themselves
or make it easy to talk to them.

Women really used most men as atm machines or slaves or they are invisible to them.
But if you are a top 10 or 20 percent male to them in looks, life will be much easier.

Also as some of you say, if one woman likes you, you can be sure many others also find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and autistic_tendencies
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and negawattlol