Just come back from a week in Italy

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
The number of IOIs I got was unbelievable

The most I've probably ever had just walking down the street. I was getting stared at constantly even tho I was with my gf. She even mentioned it to me.

Even guys were staring at me, I'm not sure if they were mirin or if they were sizing me up

Walked past tens of thousands of people and only saw 3 clear cut chads, all of them were tall too. There is no correlation between height and face, I didn't see any chad manlets

Also there were so few gymcels it was insane. Less than 1% of the guys I saw were gymcels. I probably saw about 15 gymcels overall from the 15000+ guys I walked past

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, PrinceLuenLeoncur, moreroidsmoredates and 19 others
Italian guys mog UK guys on average but they rarely break the HTN barrier, where as there are way more Chadlites+ in the UK

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Fucking chad braggadocio egostroke thread :lul:

Kys immediately :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bobtheflowerpot, Bushman and 7 others
Chud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Manletmachine
@the BULL

Check out this supreme manlet full-time jester I saw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Patient A, mayo mogger and 14 others
How was average height there in ur opinion? Did u feel average at 5’9? When it went to Rome I felt like average was around that height

How was average height there in ur opinion? Did u feel average at 5’9? When it went to Rome I felt like average was around that height
Not sure tbh I felt like there were more manlets, but there were just as many tall guys too

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Not sure tbh I felt like there were more manlets, but there were just as many tall guys too
Yea Italians are shorter in Europe in general but lots of tall nordics visit the country and shit so it balances out to about 5’9-5’10 id say. The girls are hot asf tho. Everyone is slim compared to US it was fun experience. Food is amazing too

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead and 2 others
Fucking chad braggadocio egostroke thread :lul:

Kys immediately :feelswhy:
I've been feeling like an utter subhuman since the last incelcon when I got nothing all night

The UK truly is hell on earth, my pheno is dogshit for this country

Its USA, Italy or death

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover and buflek
another whore giving ioi

IMG 4509

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT, Patient A, datboijj and 28 others
ill go to italy in june and report back how they react to 5'9 gymcelled germans

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
What's incelcon?

How can you pheno be bad for your own country? You're white innit?
Do you expect to look like some kind of blue blooded aristocrat? Dukedom type shit?

USA? Damn
He’s Indian jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, ReadBooksEveryday, mirrormogger and 2 others
Which city?
Clearly wasn't south Italy (Mumbai) where they are 5'7 and look like this slayer.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
What's incelcon?

How can you pheno be bad for your own country? You're white innit?
Do you expect to look like some kind of blue blooded aristocrat? Dukedom type shit?

USA? Damn

I'm med. Med SMV has tanked in the UK due to to ethnics all claiming they're Italian or Spanish. Girls don't wanna take a chance just in case they think I'm a deceiving ethnic. I haven't had this issue in literally any other country

Plus UK girls just want masc tatted low pedigree roidcels. My pheno is appreciated 1000x more everywhere else.

I still slayed here ofc but with more difficulty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, poopoohead, bloomercel and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, TechnoBoss and tombradylover

I'm med.
Shiiiiii did not know that.

You sent me your pic before. You just look white mixed with some "less white" European.

Med SMV has tanked in the UK due to to ethnics all claiming they're Italian or Spanish. Girls don't wanna take a chance just in case they think I'm a deceiving ethnic. I haven't had this issue in literally any other country
Indian subcontinent claiming med?? Jesus H. Christ.

Also LOL at english girls trying to weed out ethnics.
Plus UK girls just want masc tatted low pedigree roidcels. My pheno is appreciated 1000x more everywhere else.

I still slayed here ofc but with more difficulty.
I have a hard time believing this. I thought they'd want some high class Duke.

It's so pathetic how this guy claims he's med while being a curry

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Manletmachine, fukmylyf and 3 others
damn that sounds awesome. i really, really like italian women. i think they're the best but i always heard that italian men were goated on the planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, infini, mirrormogger and 1 other person
ud get the same reactions as above average italian since you dont look different from them. any more is cuz girls were hearing u speak english. they love foreigners

also when ure gl with a girl other girls look at u more
when i went to a concert with my first kind of gf and i had bad neck hickeys (didnt like this) girls eyefucked me more than ever. i felt guilty to reciprocate tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
ud get the same reactions as above average italian since you dont look different from them. any more is cuz girls were hearing u speak english. they love foreigners

also when ure gl with a girl other girls look at u more
I am an upper tier chadlite for Italian standards as far as I could tell compared to the rest of the guys I saw

• +1
.org users will make you think every man is a gymcel but seeing them outside the gym is extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SoundnVision
If you went with your GF how did you slay? Or did you mean you slayed your GF?

Mirin your traveling experience though. I've always wanted to visit Europe but I haven't had the chance yet. I've gone up north to Canada through Buffalo, NY (where Niagara Falls is) but never another continent.

What was your favorite part of Italy?

Ur gf pay for the trip?

If you went with your GF how did you slay? Or did you mean you slayed your GF?

Mirin your traveling experience though. I've always wanted to visit Europe but I haven't had the chance yet. I've gone up north to Canada through Buffalo, NY (where Niagara Falls is) but never another continent.

What was your favorite part of Italy?
I didn’t slay. Me and my gf went there totether

I went to the domino’s in Buffalo near the bus station when I was stopping off and had an insane BBQ pizza jfl

Florence probably. Mogger city

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TechnoBoss and Moggedbyevery1
Yeah, as a birthday gift

Tho we split everything when we were there like food, car hire ect
Tick tok that’s your 1 week with freedom up

You realise that 5am Monday alarm is catching up right?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, poopoohead, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I didn’t slay. Me and my gf went there totether

I went to the domino’s in Buffalo near the bus station when I was stopping off and had an insane BBQ pizza jfl

Florence probably. Mogger city
Nice bro and I just saw she paid for the trip. What did you do in Florence? I hear Italy is kind of getting invaded by Chinese people buying up land. I even heard the coliseum was bought by a Chinese investor a while back, but idk if that's true.

Buffalo is kind of run down there's only really Buffalo university that drags people there, as well as Niagara Falls. Fuck now I want pizza.

What did you guys do in Florence?

I always wanted to visit the Amalfi Coast it looks gorgeous there.

There’s tales and there’s more tales

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Nice bro and I just saw she paid for the trip. What did you do in Florence? I hear Italy is kind of getting invaded by Chinese people buying up land. I even heard the coliseum was bought by a Chinese investor a while back, but idk if that's true.

Buffalo is kind of run down there's only really Buffalo university that drags people there, as well as Niagara Falls. Fuck now I want pizza.

What did you guys do in Florence?

I always wanted to visit the Amalfi Coast it looks gorgeous there.
just went to see all the landmarks ect rotting too eating nice pizza, ice cream + drink, walk along the river, chill at park ect just enjoying not wagecelling

The lines for museums and shit were too long and it was hot asf so I didn’t wanna wait like a cockroach in the heat

There were a lot of Asian tourists ngl

Yeah legit I was only in buffalo for like 2 hours waiting for the bus to Toronto

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
It was just your imagination bro

The most I've probably ever had just walking down the street. I was getting stared at constantly even tho I was with my gf. She even mentioned it to me.

Even guys were staring at me, I'm not sure if they were mirin or if they were sizing me up

Walked past tens of thousands of people and only saw 3 clear cut chads, all of them were tall too. There is no correlation between height and face, I didn't see any chad manlets

Also there were so few gymcels it was insane. Less than 1% of the guys I saw were gymcels. I probably saw about 15 gymcels overall from the 15000+ guys I walked past
I will go to Milano this summer, would be first time in Italy for me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I am an upper tier chadlite for Italian standards as far as I could tell compared to the rest of the guys I saw
u prob are. Italian guys are manlets and kinda ugly ngl. The mogger italians are super giga god tier moggers tho but on average they pretty ugly and short. Good fashion taste tho i suppose

• +1
Reactions: infini

Sounds like you basically turned the streets of Italy into a personal catwalk! I can just picture it: locals sipping espresso, casually looking up, then bam—struck by the sudden urge to admire the international marvel that you are. With your girlfriend there to provide commentary, it's like having live sports narration: 'And here we have another head-turn, ladies and gentlemen, oh and that's a double-take! Fantastic form!'

Even the guys weren't immune to your charm; they couldn't decide whether to ask for a gym routine or challenge you to an ancient Roman duel. Walking past 15,000 potential admirers, you only spotted 15 gym enthusiasts? Clearly, they knew better than to compete on your playing field.

And only three Chads? With those odds, you're not just a visitor; you're a conquering hero. Caesar himself would have recruited you for the legion on the spot.

Next time you might want to consider an incognito mode, or at least give the city a heads-up to prepare for the overwhelming surge of magnetism. Safety first, after all—you don't want to be responsible for mass swooning incidents in the historic streets of Italy!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, fukmylyf and forevergymcelling
Sounds like you basically turned the streets of Italy into a personal catwalk! I can just picture it: locals sipping espresso, casually looking up, then bam—struck by the sudden urge to admire the international marvel that you are. With your girlfriend there to provide commentary, it's like having live sports narration: 'And here we have another head-turn, ladies and gentlemen, oh and that's a double-take! Fantastic form!'

Even the guys weren't immune to your charm; they couldn't decide whether to ask for a gym routine or challenge you to an ancient Roman duel. Walking past 15,000 potential admirers, you only spotted 15 gym enthusiasts? Clearly, they knew better than to compete on your playing field.

And only three Chads? With those odds, you're not just a visitor; you're a conquering hero. Caesar himself would have recruited you for the legion on the spot.

Next time you might want to consider an incognito mode, or at least give the city a heads-up to prepare for the overwhelming surge of magnetism. Safety first, after all—you don't want to be responsible for mass swooning incidents in the historic streets of Italy!
tbf those three chads mogged me to utter oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Visited a few places:

Florence, Siena, Lucca, and a few others I can't remember the names

Saw a 6'3 male model tier American tourist Chad at San Gimignano
Lot of places in one week.

u prob are. Italian guys are manlets and kinda ugly ngl. The mogger italians are super giga god tier moggers tho but on average they pretty ugly and short. Good fashion taste tho i suppose
Exact same extremes scenario here in uk.

OP, what would you rate Stuntpegg as? The Brit/ Italian football YouTuber journalist/ presenter? https://www.instagram.com/stuntpegg/?hl=en

Last edited:
  • +1
Which guys have better appeal there? Nords or Meds? I've heard the former tbh

You haven’t been in The Netherlands, it’s even worse than the UK.

You wouldn’t get IOI here that easy. Worst western country by far.

Curries are med ur trippin bro
nigga they are. I saw italians here in finland they look like middle easterns. They dont look anything like nordic people. Their facial structure is bit different than middle eastern but their coloring is same.

• JFL
Nigga it doesn't matter for iois if you didn't had courage to actually speak to one. Ntmaxx with drugs if you are an abused dog

are u htn op? I remember that u had negative tilted eyes.

You haven’t been in The Netherlands, it’s even worse than the UK.

You wouldn’t get IOI here that easy. Worst western country by far.
I've been to Amsterdam 7 times, even slayed there

But some of the best chads ive seen were there

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher and moreroidsmoredates