Weirdest night ever

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Went out for a walk right

It's dark and late so like a fucking retard I decided to put earphones in and listen to music whilst walking

Sometimes when I listen to music whether it's indoors or outdoors I hear weird sounds that makes me take my earphones out and listen and then I realize it was either from the song or my brain making noise so that I'm aware of my surroundings and am safe n dat

As I was listening to music I thought I heard a shout but I couldn't tell if it was real life or the song but cuz it was so dark for my safety I turned around to look and there was a fucking hooded man charging at me

He was quite a distance so I cross the road and put my hand in my pocket as if I'm strapped and the guy stops running and is walking fast past me on the other side of the road. He has a hood up and is wearing earphones humming. I fucking doubt he was even listening to anything the cunt. He then takes a very sharp corner round a very fucking strange road to go down that leads to pretty much nowhere like there's no reason to go down there.

So yeah if my brain hadn't made up that fucking noise I coulda been mugged or maybe even fucking dead or if I didn't happen to look behind me. Literally no fucking reason for that cunt to be fucking running like that jfl

You're probably wondering why this thread has the lifefuel tag. The first reason is because I found the experience above funny and entertaining. The second reason is because what happened not long after this happened.

I was walking down a street right and this was a not a very busy street but not a completely dark quiet street like retarded me went down before and nearly got put in a spliff. And the reason I went down this way instead of another possible route was because of what just happened. And as I was walking down this street I look up at a window and it's a gyal standing up in her bedroom with just a bra. I look forward for a sec cuz I don't wanna be caught staring and then look back and she fucking takes that shit off and her fucking huge perky fertile milkers b jiggling. This all happened literally as I was imagining myself in the future at home making this thread about the first story that happened and then this happened.

Basically mother nature rewarded me for having escaped death. Thank you mother nature :)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BrahminBoss
did u fuck her

Someone I'm ignoring replied. Someone who I'm not ignoring without telling me what they said tell me based on their reply if you think I'm in the right for having put them on ignore.

Why the fuck does me nearly dying and seeing a strangers tits have zero replies

unfortunately i read every word

2 pages and 11 reacts if this was fastbananaceo @N1666

Read first story and jfled

Then I read the second part and realized you saw a naked girl and got angry so I turned my jfl react to an angry react. Cunt

Read first story and jfled

Then I read the second part and realized you saw a naked girl and got angry so I turned my jfl react to an angry react. Cunt
Wtf are you on about? I didn't get angry about anything?

@AlexBrown84