15 yo, rate me (am I doomed?)

Looksmax routine :

Using black filter 3 times a day

It's over with that dicksize bro i'm sorry.

what an ascension, and just from softmaxxing wtf

Are you favelacel OP?

brother can you get healthcare from insurance/for free? If so doctors will give you hormones for micropenis. Otherwise, hcg can help you

brother can you get healthcare from insurance/for free? If so doctors will give you hormones for micropenis. Otherwise, hcg can help you
Don't worry bro, the thread was LARP. I got some random pictures from a forum I was in during 2017. I feel very bad about doing this now as it was intended to be a bait thread, but rating threads can't be deleted

• WTF
Reactions: Julius
Hello fellow lookism users. I'm a 15 yo dude from a third world country (won't disclose exactly which, and no, before you faggots ask, I'm not a curry or a gook).

As you can clearly see from the pic above I'm not exactly blessed when it comes to looks, my mom is a mestizo and my dad was a half Jewish cumskin with decent looks but somehow I inherited a lot of shitty stuff from both of them.

I've suffered bullying throughout all of high school due to my looks, even being hit based solely on the way I look.

My question is, am I doomed or is there any way out of inceldom through looksmaxxing? As you can see I'm pretty bloated in the first pic but I've been trying every possible method to change that around by mewing and chewing on a daily basis + gymcelling. I've also tried to get a haircut that better fits my headshape in order to enhance the harmony. I have a pretty humongous nose irl with no pics sadly (deleted them all and don't feel like taking one right now) so my side profile is completely fucked up, but at least I can hope to fix the way my face looks upfront.

As you can notice the pic is black and white but I had no better pics (around bf 14 when I took the second one). I'm 155 pounds and have managed to lower that number down to 128, and I'm also 5'6 (1.67) with no chances of growing further (dad was 5'5 and brown skinned mother is 5'2). How do my cheeks look? I'm thinking of fasting in the next few weeks in order to get a better look at my actual bone structure and also wear lifts in order to be 5'8 + boots which will make my frame look better. I have a recessed chin and a recessed jaw due to being a heavy mouth breather, but as I said I've been mewing lately so in the next few months I'll have a better defined jawline and chin. I've worked to enhance my eye area (semi squinting in one of the pics below) and if nothing else works I'll def try to get a surgery, although I'm a poorcel currently (no real way of affording fillers or nose surgery).

Pls rate me properly and give me advice boyos, I have no hope in life except get a job and wagecuck until I can afford surgery. My voice is pretty deep but it's also kind of ugly because it's kind of ogre-like, and I have the body of a sumo fighter despite lowering my bf. Legs are not in harmony with upper body, and (this is not a LARP) my dick is 1.5 inches (I'll try to perform jelqing exercises sooner or later because having a microdick is extremely uncomfortable and brutally undermines my confidence as well as being completely unable of making me get laid).

Me before looksmaxxing:

vt1hRlY.png

Me after looksmaxxing:

6Pqbr0U.png

3 months of mewing and chewing:

vvPwAfF.png

PLS HELP BOYOS, I'M DESPERATE
1.5 inch dick? Nothing can save you my friend.

1.5 inch dick? Nothing can save you my friend.
I hang bowling balls from the tip of my frenulum and gain 5 inches in a month (not clickbait)

1.5 is bellow Micropenis territory
Visit your doctor asap for fuck sake,there is something seriously wrong
I dick mogged you since I was a baby

1.5 is bellow Micropenis territory
Visit your doctor asap for fuck sake,there is something seriously wrong
I dick mogged you since I was a baby
He's larping lol

Itsover 2

life is cruel

Change your reactions to likes so that I get a better ratio