(15M, 5'8.5) Recommend good peptide and combinations for height growth please...

thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

Iron
FYI:
Just turned 15 a month ago
My dad is 6'1 and mom is 5'1 💀
Can spend a bit money but not trying high risk stuff
I kinda a pedostache going on but no chin hair and still look young facially

Im thinking about MK677 + CJC Dac (with ai? idk) OR GHRP - 2 + AI
Recommend please seriously, not trying HGH cause it makes u look ogre and expensive or risky shit

Current Stack: (lmk if I should increase d3 + k2 dosing or smth else)
150+ grams of protein
3000+ calories a day
Magnesium Glycimate (360 mg a day)
D3 + K2 (10k iu +200 mcg a day )
Fish Oil (1200 mg, 360 mg omega 3 a day)
Calcium (1200 mg a day)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141
FYI:

Recommend please seriously, not trying HGH cause it makes u look ogre and expensive or risky shit
whos the guy in your avi

FYI:

you won't grow blame your dad

raw milk and patience

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Bitchslayer
Ova man i dint grew after 15 from 5'8 but my parents are short

Ova man i dint grew after 15 from 5'8 but my parents are short
my dad is 6'1 and im on a 500 calorie SURPLUS
Current supps are d3+k2, magnesium glycimate, calcium, fish oil
150+ grams of protein daily

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
supplements are cope, inject hgh if u actually want to change something and get an AI. and sleep alot

supplements are cope, inject hgh if u actually want to change something and get an AI. and sleep alot
HGH makes your ears and nose bigger though, no?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
This is enough, dont need to mess with your hormones just to cope.

Even studies that say GH could increase final adult height found the noticeable improvements the younger the subjects were, thats why treatment is done with children.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
This is enough, dont need to mess with your hormones just to cope.

Even studies that say GH could increase final adult height found the noticeable improvements the younger the subjects were, thats why treatment is done with children.
Treatment typically done on children who are KNOWN to have problems with pituary gland function

u can still grow if u havent reacher tanner stage

Yes it does

I would say that unless your GH deficient you shouldn't really take GH
should I still hop on hgh and ai , i wouldnt ifnd it a bad idea my nose is kinda small already and my ears I can fraud with hair but is there any peptide or sarm combination that can help my height or what?

and don't hop on those bullshit stuff they will fuck up your hormones.

I can show u guys in dms what I look like not posting here but I still have a babyface.

should I still hop on hgh and ai , i wouldnt ifnd it a bad idea my nose is kinda small already and my ears I can fraud with hair but is there any peptide or sarm combination that can help my height or what?
I wouldn't recommend taking HGH from what I know. I would stay away form SARM's definitely since they are research chemicals and compounds other than Ostarine aren't really studied much.

Make your own choice from your own research though, I could be wrong

HGH makes your ears and nose bigger though, no?
it could make everything bigger
pros:

possible height growth

cons:

increasing biological age just like steroids (u will look older/feel older)
enlarged organs
can grow anything from head to toe (mostly nose, ears, jaw but the nose CAN go back to normal after stopping)
cancer (if u have it running in ur family)
diabetes (if u have it running in ur family)

tanner stages are retarded
Thats why I asked for chest hair/nipple hair

I had full pubes and grown penis but still grew alot till last year

• Love it
Reactions: Jeww
pros:

possible height growth

cons:

enlarged organs
can grow anything from head to toe (mostly nose, ears, jaw but the nose CAN go back to normal after stopping)
my grandfather and grandmother from moms side are diabetic

pros:

possible height growth

cons:

enlarged organs
is hgh + ai the only option or is there something else I dont wanna risk getting diabetes cause it runs in my moms side but Im fine with the other cons

is hgh + ai the only option or is there something else I dont wanna risk getting diabetes cause it runs in my moms side but Im fine with the other cons
Most compounds that simulate increases growth hormone causes decreased insulin sensitivity if I'm not mistaken

there are many options but hgh and ai are the most effective

there are many options but hgh and ai are the most effective
recommend me the second safest option please peptides or whatever
Im willing to take hgh + ai but dont you think ill get diabetes since my grandparents have it, I can maybe do a blood test or buy a blood glucose monitor

recommend me the second safest option please peptides or whatever
Im willing to take hgh + ai but dont you think ill get diabetes since my grandparents have it, I can maybe do a blood test or buy a blood glucose monitor
if ur grandparents have diabetes there is way less chance for u to develop it, but still is. buy a blood glucose monitor and do tests every morning fasted. i dont know other stacks and i'd suggest u dont waste money on them. hgh remains king

HGH + AI
or
CJC 1295 No DAC+ GHRP 2 + AI

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
if ur grandparents have diabetes there is way less chance for u to develop it, but still is. buy a blood glucose monitor and do tests every morning fasted. i dont know other stacks and i'd suggest u dont waste money on them. hgh remains king
amazing then I should start saving up cause its atleast the real shit you know compared to all those weird rat piss compounds
how much $ would it cost to run a cycle and how long should I run a cycle for and is this thread below valid
lastly does hgh require a PCT?

HGH + AI
or
CJC 1295 No DAC+ GHRP 2 + AI
im assuming the 1st option is more expensive but easier to do but second option cheaper and harder to do

im assuming the 1st option is more expensive but easier to do but second option cheaper and harder to do
both are expensive, i personally would go for HGH as my first option

• +1
Reactions: thereisalwayshope
amazing then I should start saving up cause its atleast the real shit you know compared to all those weird rat piss compounds
how much $ would it cost to run a cycle and how long should I run a cycle for and is this thread below valid
lastly does hgh require a PCT?

hgh doesnt require a pct. just so you know, u will inject rat piss compounds regardless if u like it or not since ur not getting the real pharma stuff. u have to cope with something just like everybody else does. and still, that "rat piss" sometimes works, depends on the person reacting to it and their genetics. the guide is legit, but he didnt grew from hgh and ai, for him it didnt work.

• +1
hgh doesnt require a pct. just so you know, u will inject rat piss compounds regardless if u like it or not since ur not getting the real pharma stuff. u have to cope with something just like everybody else does. and still, that "rat piss" sometimes works, depends on the person reacting to it and their genetics. the guide is legit, but he didnt grew from hgh and ai, for him it didnt work.
I understand
did he possibly not grow cause he ran the cycle short or it was his genetics/plates
and do u think I have a shot at it

I understand
did he possibly not grow cause he ran the cycle short or it was his genetics/plates
and do u think I have a shot at it
his nose ears and jaw grew much that he gave up on it. of course hgh and ai should be run for years but most users run it for max 6 months. i dont want to destroy ur hope but i dont really think u have a shot at it since ur mother is 5'1 and ur dad 6'1. ur mom cucked u. but rather try and finding out than not doing it at all. who knows, u might grow to be as tall as ur dad which imo is great

• +1
his nose ears and jaw grew much that he gave up on it. of course hgh and ai should be run for years but most users run it for max 6 months. i dont want to destroy ur hope but i dont really think u have a shot at it since ur mother is 5'1 and ur dad 6'1. ur mom cucked u. but rather try and finding out than not doing it at all. who knows, u might grow to be as tall as ur dad which imo is great
6 months is an awful amount of time

u can grow withing a month or two. its genetics...
I mean a normal cycle for cjc dac and mk is 12 weeks I couldnt imagine taking hgh for 6 months straight and the cost too

id rather run this

• +1
Reactions: john788
I need opinion would the mk677 combined with aromasin be at least safe option if I wanted to hop on something for a chance at growing

Last edited:
both are expensive, i personally would go for HGH as my first option
If I just want a cheap stack that might work would MK + AI or enclo work