(15M, 5'8.5) Recommend good peptide and combinations for height growth please...

no, MK is cope

what if I run this stack but with 25 mg MK, and maybe enclo or ai

FYI:
Just turned 15 a month ago
My dad is 6'1 and mom is 5'1 💀
Can spend a bit money but not trying high risk stuff
I kinda a pedostache going on but no chin hair and still look young facially

Im thinking about MK677 + CJC Dac (with ai? idk) OR GHRP - 2 + AI
Recommend please seriously, not trying HGH cause it makes u look ogre and expensive or risky shit

Current Stack: (lmk if I should increase d3 + k2 dosing or smth else)
150+ grams of protein
3000+ calories a day
Magnesium Glycimate (360 mg a day)
D3 + K2 (10k iu +200 mcg a day )
Fish Oil (1200 mg, 360 mg omega 3 a day)
Calcium (1200 mg a day)
Imma be honest I've done something similar to you for a year and only grew 1 inch (3cm) realistically it boosted it by half so half an inch gain by those peptides etc. Would still do it but won't change much

• +1
Reactions: thereisalwayshope
Imma be honest I've done something similar to you for a year and only grew 1 inch (3cm) realistically it boosted it by half so half an inch gain by those peptides etc. Would still do it but won't change much
i'd still be satisfied ngl, 5'10 with shoes doesnt sound too bad
what about this stack? along with all the vitamins and supps im taking also gonna get creatine and grass fed protein power

Attachments

• image_2024-03-29_134105610.png
    image_2024-03-29_134105610.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
can someone help or give insight holy shit

if I hop on mk is it better to take aromasin with it or enclo

i'd still be satisfied ngl, 5'10 with shoes doesnt sound too bad
what about this stack? along with all the vitamins and supps im taking also gonna get creatine and grass fed protein power
As said earlier I don't know how much it helped if you naturally would grow half an inch this probably will boost it with half an inch. The stack is too overpowered tbh. Diminished returns and your mk dose is too high you're gonna get diabetes 3x 1 week 10-25mg is enough. It's about exposure duration not exposure to dose

• +1
FYI:
Just turned 15 a month ago
My dad is 6'1 and mom is 5'1 💀
Can spend a bit money but not trying high risk stuff
I kinda a pedostache going on but no chin hair and still look young facially

Im thinking about MK677 + CJC Dac (with ai? idk) OR GHRP - 2 + AI
Recommend please seriously, not trying HGH cause it makes u look ogre and expensive or risky shit

Current Stack: (lmk if I should increase d3 + k2 dosing or smth else)
150+ grams of protein
3000+ calories a day
Magnesium Glycimate (360 mg a day)
D3 + K2 (10k iu +200 mcg a day )
Fish Oil (1200 mg, 360 mg omega 3 a day)
Calcium (1200 mg a day)
It's a complete cope for height because you're too old. I would know because I asked these exact same questions. You have to get on these hormones before puberty begins. You'll grow 1-inch maximum but cause soft tissue growth on your face (terrible)

I would only consider hopping on something that increases testosterone but is not a direct replacement like actually taking testosterone because DRT (Direct Replacement Therapy) will stop your natural hormone production (shrink balls)

The only reason you would hop on something to increase test would be for facial bone growth. You have to live with being short. This won't stop you from getting girls you just have to compensate with improving your looks and removing your autism.

Focus on being a unique-looking and interesting person.

• +1
Go on a peptide with little to no gH bleed.
CJC no Dac is similar to natural gh release, increasing your natural spikes.
Go on an aromatase inhibitor.

It's a complete cope for height because you're too old. I would know because I asked these exact same questions. You have to get on these hormones before puberty begins. You'll grow 1-inch maximum but cause soft tissue growth on your face (terrible)

I would only consider hopping on something that increases testosterone but is not a direct replacement like actually taking testosterone because DRT (Direct Replacement Therapy) will stop your natural hormone production (shrink balls)

The only reason you would hop on something to increase test would be for facial bone growth. You have to live with being short. This won't stop you from getting girls you just have to compensate with improving your looks and removing your autism.

Focus on being a unique-looking and interesting person.
I'm sort of losing hope but want to try the stack for fun if it's my last hope of getting anything. Also what would you recommend as a good option for something that increases test? (like you mentioned)

Go on a peptide with little to no gH bleed.
CJC no Dac is similar to natural gh release, increasing your natural spikes.
Go on an aromatase inhibitor.
I'll need to confirm that my plates are open before taking an AI from an appointment I have coming up. I don't think I'll take cjc no Dac/ dac anything including needles because my parents catch on fast.

tbh im not good with test cycles, i know more abt other hormones more LOL
but u can def find a really good stack.

hmm, ive heard of intranasal hexeralin but maybe theres a better option
but mk should work
I'm scared of the soft tissue shit but it's very unlikely of happening unless you have bad genetics right? I might just take mk then 25 MG for 2-3 months along with berberine, l-arginine, huperazine and a blood glucose monitor.

unless you have bad genetics right
sort of.

everyone has different receptor activity, so it really is random, but usually most people see some growth in soft tissue.

take it slow, do 12.5mg for 2 weeks first just to observe sides.

I took clonidine + l-arginine and grew an inch in 1.5 months but that could just be my natural growth.

ive thinking abt hopping back on mk, but idk.

sort of.

everyone has different receptor activity, so it really is random, but usually most people see some growth in soft tissue.

take it slow, do 12.5mg for 2 weeks first just to observe sides.

I took clonidine + l-arginine and grew an inch in 1.5 months but that could just be my natural growth.

ive thinking abt hopping back on mk, but idk.
tysm

I'm thinking about getting mk from chemyo since it's cheaper unless you know of any other better sources.

How much L- arginine did you take btw?

started at 5g then after a week i took 8g.
it only worked because of being paired with clonidine, which is a very potent gH releasing drug.
BEWARE⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
ARGININE WILL GIVE YOU THE SHITS!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️:lul:

started at 5g then after a week i took 8g.
it only worked because of being paired with clonidine, which is a very potent gH releasing drug.
BEWARE⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
ARGININE WILL GIVE YOU THE SHITS!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️:lul:
lol I've been already visiting the toilet more frequently ever since bulking and I heard l-arginine is good for gym and height

liquid tastes like geniune fucking misery from the deepest depths of hell combined with pure hatred of onlyfan girl's father's left nutsack along with a side of ketchup from a rats ass.
powder might be better if u buy like capsules from amazon

i took liquid

liquid tastes like geniune fucking misery from the deepest depths of hell combined with pure hatred of onlyfan girl's father's left nutsack along with a side of ketchup from a rats ass.
powder might be better if u buy like capsules from amazon

i took liquid
😂

I might be traveling during the middle of when im planning to do my cycle so I might do powder but I'm not sure if it's allowed. Maybe if I put it inside the capsule and into an empty pill container idk