16, new to the forum

AlmostAnIncel

AlmostAnIncel

Iron
To begin, I'd just like to say hello to everyone reading and I've been lurking this forum for a while.

While I've been somewhat ugly my whole life, I believe there is a lot of uncovered potential that I could have, the only things that kinda saved me until now is charisma and social confidence.

I've had one girlfriend which is somewhat of a confidence booster, but having a high BF and Acne is still noticeable and makes me insecure. I'm quite lost on the steps necessary, but id be more than happy to listen to what you all have to say If you were/are in my situation.

I'll keep educating myself before taking the necessary steps, but until then good luck.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, chadpreetcel123, Hades and 12 others
I recommend you don’t post pics publicly onto here. You can PM me if you ever want a rating or advice. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Gaia262, Hades and 18 others
I don't care about your age, cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685, hebbewem and 1 other person
If youre just fat and have acne you have huge potential, dont bother rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 5131, Hopeful333 and 4 others
I'd get multiple opinions, ask me, @Fuk, @needsolution and @LordNorwood (if he's online).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shodredux, yang and needsolution
To begin, I'd just like to say hello to everyone reading and I've been lurking this forum for a while.

While I've been somewhat ugly my whole life, I believe there is a lot of uncovered potential that I could have, the only things that kinda saved me until now is charisma and social confidence.

I've had one girlfriend which is somewhat of a confidence booster, but having a high BF and Acne is still noticeable and makes me insecure. I'm quite lost on the steps necessary, but id be more than happy to listen to what you all have to say If you were/are in my situation.

I'll keep educating myself before taking the necessary steps, but until then good luck.
Pm pics bro, i can help u

I recommend you don’t post pics publicly onto here. You can PM me if you ever want a rating or advice. Good luck.
He is FBIcel be careful :feelstrash:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Shodredux and Golden Glass
I've had one girlfriend which is somewhat of a confidence booster
Mogs 50% of this forum, me included

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, .👽., RichardSpencel and 10 others
Don't send anyone pics even in PM's while you're still fat and have acne as their advice will just be to fix that and any rating will be useless

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Golden Glass, yang and 1 other person
WHY NOT?
That is stupid, nobody cares about this kid.

only seargent black ops 2cels ever got big attention

1 user

oh and orb

• JFL
Reactions: Alibaba69
I'd get multiple opinions, ask me, @Fuk, @needsolution and @LordNorwood (if he's online).
Yeah, I wouldn't reccomend posting on ratings section. Do it in PMs or discord.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
WHY NOT?

1 user

oh and orb
And @PrettyBoyMaxxing @slime @Pex1992 @Pietrosiek @RichmondBread and that bald oldcel that keeps crying for his small dick

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
And @PrettyBoyMaxxing @slime @Pex1992 @Pietrosiek @RichmondBread and that bald oldcel that keeps crying for his small dick
Only @Pietrosiek is memorable to me and that’s because he is one of the most frequent posters on this site. Not to mention the most autistic by far.

none of them really matter tbh, makes no difference to their lives

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Zdeweilx
People will tell him to get shotgun implants jfls

One week here and you will have 10 surgeries planned and massive depression/suicidal thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 4087, chadpreetcel123 and 8 others
Non si può restare soli,certe notti qui
Chi si accontenta gode, così cosi

• Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo
WHY NOT?

1 user

oh and orb
This just isn’t true. Titbot insdvertently doxxed himself by releasing his name, and if he had never shared pics people wouldn’t have been able to link his pics and his name.

Theres also nibba who got doxxed and has a website titled “______isaracist.com” with his real name being in the blank. It ranks high in google and anyone who knows him (like job recruiters) who google his name will find that website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkagoodusername, IWantToMax, Patient A and 2 others
fatcel = volcel

If you're overweight and have acne fix those and if you slay after that never return to this austisitc shitshow it will take a toll on your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AlmostAnIncel
This just isn’t true. Titbot insdvertently doxxed himself by releasing his name, and if he had never shared pics people wouldn’t have been able to link his pics and his name.

Theres also nibba who got doxxed and has a website titled “______isaracist.com” with his real name being in the blank. It ranks high in google and anyone who knows him (like job recruiters) who google his name will find that website.
What kind of faggot would let any of that bother them.

you know what, if you are that insecure. Just don’t make an account here and stick to Facebook

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
What kind of faggot would let any of that bother them.

you know what, if you are that insecure. Just don’t make an account here and stick to Facebook
“What kind of faggot would let a website that links them to being a racist and can realistically end any career prospects and chance at a normal life, bother them.”

This is the sign of a child whose mind is poorly-adjusted to reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
Greetings newcel.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Remember
You are here
FOREVER

• JFL
Reactions: EzioGrezzo
Welcome, welcome newcel.

Brags about being 16 high bf and having a gf . Begining of a ego fag

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Over and Blitz
Are you actually autistic?
Unless you are a celebrity or have a special image front for some kind of a business then nobody actually gives a fuck if you are racist.

that website could easily be censored by google. Even if you had to go to court.
JFL IF YOU WOULD EVEN CARE THAT MUCH.

If you are not autistic then I assume that you are just another high inhibiton NPC. fuck off.

WHY WOULD OP INBOX JUST ONE LOOKSMAX.ME MEMBER FOR IMPORTANT ADVICE INSTEAD OF ASKING THE WHOLE FORUM???

people like @Golden Glass are push over losers that should probably just be inslaved... which they are, by corporations. And raped for every penny they are worth.

tbh @Golden Glass i think you should work until you die and get a mortgage to keep you pinned down you fucking gigafag.

JFL AT TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE LOW INHIBITED YOU SCUMBAG.

STAY QUIET YOU FUCKING DOG

View attachment 274158

GAY FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY
Not a word read

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, goat2x, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
If you have money to looksmax and get surgery stay here and ask for advice.
If you are broke and you just want some people to relate to you go to incels.is

I don’t like that man, whoever hit that dog should get tortured for life
That’s a bit extreme pal I think you are worse than the dog killer if you tortured someone for life tbh

That’s a bit extreme pal I think you are worse than the dog killer if you tortured someone for life tbh
Not if the person being tortured for life is you tbqh

Nah man, dogs are cool, humans are not
I don’t get why he felt the need to hit that dog with that tool so many times and filming it as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Patient A
Nah man, dogs are cool, humans are not
I don’t get why he felt the need to hit that dog with that tool so many times and filming it as well
Ok emo

humans aren’t cool 😭😭😭

😂😂