Stacy Pointed Out i Was Wearing Concealer...

prince_

prince_

Iron
Introduction
There is this Stacy that i've been talking to for the last month or so and we go to the same school and in the last few weeks we started hanging out much more and talking on almost every break. I am decently attractive like HTN so thats why i could pull stacies but.. im an acnecel and i have a lot of hyperpigmentation and mid amount of active acne on visible parts of my face, i started doing this only recently and its been giving me confidence to go out in the sun and not feel awkward when people are looking at my face.

I thought i was slick because nobody pointed it out until now and i know if my guy friends noticed it they would definitely make fun of me but no one pointed it out not even my hairstylist(female).

Still in my head always when i put concealer on i repeated the phrase ,,foids can tell" but i brushed it off because no one had ever noticed...

Also i hung out with her a lot of times while wearing a concealer and idk if she noticed then or just now or did she even know back than but pointed it out today.

Today's event
As per usual we hung out on the school break and we were talking and i started talking about something that happened in the first period and she started looking at my face and said: ,,Are you wearing concealer?" in that moment my soul dropped into my stomach and my whole face heated up i felt pure embarrassment i just wanted the earth to swallow me whole.

Atm i tried to ignore it but i thought it was better to make an excuse so i replied ,,No its some BB cream like a tinted sunscreen" i knew it was over back than and i awkwardly started going through my phone to reply to a message mid convo idfk why i did that but i was embarrassed so its understandable.

Then she started talking about cutting out sweets and some tips and her friends that had that problem idk i didn't listen to her i just wanted to go and not talk with her anymore.

I think she liked me but now there is no chance that she would date someone who wears concealer JFL so i will just ghost her and minimize interactions so she feels that she had done something bad.
I know this is a fumble considering she is a Stacy/Stacylite but i will at least feel better if i cut out contact with her instead she doing it...
I mean idk she maybe doesn't want to cut out contact but i won't be taking risks if she does it it will hurt my ego bc i always do that to girls and they rarely do that to me.

Also give me advice if should i remove her from my IG close friends, these last few days i've posted a few stories and if she suddenly notices that there are no stories she will definitely notice that i removed her...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, VenatorLuparius, forevergymcelling and 3 others
You going to choose to miss out on Stacy pussy because you don’t want your feelings hurt, Are you fucking retarded? Keep talking to her. Nt people don’t think like us, this situation won’t change anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, boysdinner, Gus17 and 12 others
You going to choose to miss out on Stacy pussy because you don’t want your feelings hurt, Are you fucking retarded? Keep talking to her. Nt people don’t think like us, this situation won’t change anything.
I am NT tho but its not about feelings i know that this situation will affect how she perceives me and that after that i have no chance
like what girl wants a guy that has to put on concealer/has acne i mean she did want me but after this no chance

Typical gentile chasing temporary emotions.
How pointless and lifeless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, UrGirlsMcm and gribsufer1
Introduction
There is this Stacy that i've been talking to for the last month or so and we go to the same school and in the last few weeks we started hanging out much more and talking on almost every break. I am decently attractive like HTN so thats why i could pull stacies but.. im an acnecel and i have a lot of hyperpigmentation and mid amount of active acne on visible parts of my face, i started doing this only recently and its been giving me confidence to go out in the sun and not feel awkward when people are looking at my face.

I thought i was slick because nobody pointed it out until now and i know if my guy friends noticed it they would definitely make fun of me but no one pointed it out not even my hairstylist(female).

Still in my head always when i put concealer on i repeated the phrase ,,foids can tell" but i brushed it off because no one had ever noticed...

Also i hung out with her a lot of times while wearing a concealer and idk if she noticed then or just now or did she even know back than but pointed it out today.

Today's event
As per usual we hung out on the school break and we were talking and i started talking about something that happened in the first period and she started looking at my face and said: ,,Are you wearing concealer?" in that moment my soul dropped into my stomach and my whole face heated up i felt pure embarrassment i just wanted the earth to swallow me whole.

Atm i tried to ignore it but i thought it was better to make an excuse so i replied ,,No its some BB cream like a tinted sunscreen" i knew it was over back than and i awkwardly started going through my phone to reply to a message mid convo idfk why i did that but i was embarrassed so its understandable.

Then she started talking about cutting out sweets and some tips and her friends that had that problem idk i didn't listen to her i just wanted to go and not talk with her anymore.

I think she liked me but now there is no chance that she would date someone who wears concealer JFL so i will just ghost her and minimize interactions so she feels that she had done something bad.
I know this is a fumble considering she is a Stacy/Stacylite but i will at least feel better if i cut out contact with her instead she doing it...
I mean idk she maybe doesn't want to cut out contact but i won't be taking risks if she does it it will hurt my ego bc i always do that to girls and they rarely do that to me.

Also give me advice if should i remove her from my IG close friends, these last few days i've posted a few stories and if she suddenly notices that there are no stories she will definitely notice that i removed her...
Stopped reading at introduction

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and ascension
I am NT tho but its not about feelings i know that this situation will affect how she perceives me and that after that i have no chance
like what girl wants a guy that has to put on concealer/has acne i mean she did want me but after this no chance
Why risk throwing it away, just keep moving

My Response
Stop formatting ,,your posts like shit

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Wow what a retard. Instead of owning it like a man you got a panic attack because a foid noticed that you wear a little bit of concealer, jfl at you...

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Jarate, incel194012940 and 2 others
keep telling people go on female forums, they constantly shit on men that get plastic surgery even if they don't say it to your face. If you follow female beauty standarrds like a women is gonna know you put concealer on or got bimax/rhino. They're always two faced they may even directly compliment it but its gonna be two faced

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, blatonslatt, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Wow what a retard. Instead of owning it like a man you got a panic attack because a foid noticed that you wear a little bit of concealer, jfl at you...
wtf are you talking about did you even read what i wrote, i didn't get a panic attack i just felt embarrassed but i came up with a good excuse that its BB cream so that is ,,owning it":lul::lul:

You’re overthinking it, keep talking to her and ravage that pussy.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Orvka381 and prince_
,Are you wearing concealer?"
OP:
Felldown on my knees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, VenatorLuparius, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Stacy points out your concealer, while Stacy points and laughs at my baby dick. We are not the same.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and prince_
Men don't usually notice, they don't know much about makeup and stuff, only if you use a lot you would look weird to them and most likely they will assume you're gay or something.

Girls will immediately notice, but they won't tell you, only when they meet with their female friends they will start to babble: "OMG, this guy I went out with wore makeup, can you believe it?!!!! What a fucking loser!!!!".
And this is what makes dating so difficult for men - you don't get any feedback from women explaining why you are rejected, so you don't know what to fix, you might dress badly, have an unflattering haircut, use concealer, etc. but you won't find out this from them, if you aren't perfect, they simply don't want to have anything to do with you or help you in any way.

Men don't usually notice, they don't know much about makeup and stuff, only if you use a lot you would look weird to them and most likely they will assume you're gay or something.

Girls will immediately notice, but they won't tell you, only when they meet with their female friends they will start to babble: "OMG, this guy I went out with wore makeup, can you believe it?!!!! What a fucking loser!!!!".
And this is what makes dating so difficult for men - you don't get any feedback from women explaining why you are rejected, so you don't know what to fix, you might dress badly, have an unflattering haircut, use concealer, etc. but you won't find out this from them, if you aren't perfect, they simply don't want to have anything to do with you or help you in any way.
The thing is that hung out with her a lot of times in natural lightning while wearing concealer and she was still interested but probably yesterday i put too much on and it was too visible so she pointed it out...

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Typical gentile chasing temporary emotions.
How pointless and lifeless.
this guy is fucking stupid bro he shouldve carried on and not cared in favour of continuing his race

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
you could have asked her how to make it less visible and she would have showed you how

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, disheartenedcel, prince_ and 1 other person
Was that because she thought u were gay and was giving u tips bc she thought of u as somewhat of a fellow food

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Later that day with her friends:

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, viniciz, kebab and 2 others
nah man you just femalegazemaxxed good shit

Wow what a retard.

this guy is fucking stupid bro he shouldve carried on and not cared in favour of continuing his race
there might be hope tho she is consistently replying to my cf stories in a flirty way so i think she is still interested

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
there might be hope tho she is consistently replying to my cf stories in a flirty way so i think she is still interested
if ur the same race just go for it

nigga she is defo interested...

• +1
Reactions: prince_
Id have killed myself if this happened

Own it like a Man Op. I believe in you, you
got this. Now get her my boy !!

• +1
Reactions: prince_