170cm chad bodybuilder gets 15 cm taller

Marsik

Marsik

Zephir

@Deusmaximus @Makhachev

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 21863, bloomercel and 1 other person
His torso may look short after but at least his wingspan and height will be equal. If I get leg lengthening I'd also end up getting humerus and clavicle lengthening to sort out the proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Marsik
Mirin hard. One day I will get double LL with a US surgeon considering I have $150k left to spend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jigen and Marsik
His torso may look short after but at least his wingspan and height will be equal. If I get leg lengthening I'd also end up getting humerus and clavicle lengthening to sort out the proportions.
seems like overkill imo.
there are so many tall people with naturally short arms and not very wide shoulders - and nobody think they look off.
it seems too dangerous if you gonna do bodybuilding stuff later (not sure if your body will adapt to so many osteotomies)
LL and call it a day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Wtf man?
Everyone always said this surgery will make force you to be in the bed for months and this motherfucker keeps lifting weights.
Has the surgery already improved this much?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and bloomercel
Im 100 percent sure LL is being gatekept by people that make it out to be some barbaric procedure even tho most first world countries are leading in doing it

Where the chad?