17yo off wizz is very interested in me

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
fark its gone too far, the bitch is infatuated with my thakur. calls me cute n keeps annoying me with memes on instagram. she lives nearby n is asking to meet.

i fucked up ngl not thinking ahead if i actually got into this scebario. at first i was just trolling or hoping to get lucky with str maybe. i cant do this ltr shit esp as im 20yo n used fake name. too awkard to reveal truth n i could get legal shit maybe. fuck that, fuck this jb shit nigga. imma just stick tinder fuck im so retard

now i have to break her heart, but its for her own betterment in the long run.

shes too good of a person, she deserves better than some1 like me. she is white mtb but her personality is insane. her family is farmers n she wants to be a vet. she is very nice soft person, said it was scary n violent i watch attack on titan she is too innocent. this is going to break me ngl, i have to cause hurt to her now for no reason coz of my impudence. she has so many pics with her dog on instagram, brutal dogpill. her laughing genuinely with it. fuck, why do i have cause suffering to this good human being now.

what have i done, i need to block her now.

she told me gn n talk later last, n now she will wake up to me suddenly blocking her. this is too evil im gonna get bad karma but idk what to do in this nigga scenario its lose lose. like doctor strange i cant find good outcome in this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
the CORNBALL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, ropemaxxee and the MOUSE
A 43 year old homosexual posing as a 17 year old girl. He's trying to lure you to his lair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lowiqNormie, Copeful and 5 others
A 43 year old homosexual posing as a 17 year old girl. He's trying to lure you to his lair
wish that was case. shes legit, sent me her personal ig

wish that was case. shes legit, sent me her personal ig
Cope. 43 year old booty bandit made a fake IG that looks real. He's pulling out all the stops to get you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and the MOUSE
shes getting banged by chad on the low sorry bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and kebab
Cope. 43 year old booty bandit made a fake IG that looks real. He's pulling out all the stops to get you
true, its probs trilogy, eh. that sneaky fucker

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
shes getting banged by chad on the low sorry bro
i wish she was some1 like that. she is a genuine good person i have to now cause pain to

Nigga its 3 years your fine

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and the MOUSE
Tell her to hit me up

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Nigga its 3 years your fine
youre 20 nigga its not that bad
its my ethics man. im not a good person. i cant cause such a good human being like this suffering it wont work in long run so i gotta end it now.

ideal situation for me is amnesia lifestyle multiple str off tinder. i cant do ltr.

i could lie n reveal truth but im too scared, her dad is farmer chad n could probs fuck me over. id do the same if found my daughter in this scenario.

the risk:reward aint worth it man. its brutal missing teen love but fuck this shit man its too much of hassle. ill be fine pump dumping lqnp tinder foids instead who actually deserve that. i cant be evil on good ppl, its not my nature

its my ethics man. im not a good person. i cant cause such a good human being like this suffering.

ideal situation for me is amnesia lifestyle multiple str off tinder. i cant do ltr.

i could lie n reveal truth but im too scared, her dad is farmer chad n could probs fuck me over. id do the same if found my daughter in this scenario.

the risk:reward aint worth it man. its brutal missing teen love but fuck this shit man its too much of hassle. ill be fine pump dumping lqnp tinder foids instead who actually deserve that. i cant be evil on good ppl, its not my nature
17 and 20 is absolutely fine. You look young lmao. Not like they'll find out

• Hmm...
actually no, i think im a genius.

i will tell her im 4'11.

fark, its brutal af tho. imagine living in farm with hqnp woman. nothing would mog that, live natural n true lifestyle. away from air pollution u lay on the hay n see milky way at night with her. hunt animals in day time n eat organic. no need to work n stress, ideal neet

its my ethics man. im not a good person. i cant cause such a good human being like this suffering it wont work in long run so i gotta end it now.

You already set up a yubo account with a fake name wanting to pump and dump teens. Your already going to hell my boi might aswell follow through

• JFL
You already set up a yubo account with a fake name wanting to pump and dump teens. Your already going to hell my boi might aswell follow through
true bro, but i only target clear whores. i couldnt do it to legit good girl who is preserving for true first relationship. break their hymen for no reason just dog af

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
true bro, but i only target clear whores. i couldnt do it to legit good girl who is preserving for true first relationship. break their hymen for no reason just dog af
True, just break it off to her easy like yo grandma died or something

• Love it

Man's face look like an ass. Brutal nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Smash her nigga