Ugly foid keeps embarrassing me in public😹

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
theres this foid in one of my classes. She walks next tk me to my next class every time and she flirts with me n shit. Shes ugly af and im not attracted to her and im too pussy to tell her to fuck off but shes embarassing me i hate being seen with her especialy in front of the hood niggas

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Show her your .org account she will stay far away from you

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Tell her to get down on her knees and suck the cheese out of foreskin

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Don't be ashamed of your mother OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and ggg.tv
theres this foid in one of my classes. She walks next tk me to my next class every time and she flirts with me n shit. Shes ugly af and im not attracted to her and im too pussy to tell her to fuck off but shes embarassing me i hate being seen with her especialy in front of the hood niggas
I remember the good ol days where hoes would randomly say “you looking very good today”

Boosting my narcie ego, I enjoyed mogging most men ah how I felt alive @ 16-17

Anyways I’m incel in 2024

atleast you got someone thats attracted to you , me as a truecel im fucked

atleast you got someone thats attracted to you , me as a truecel im fucked
Having a subhuman attracted to u is as good as being incel tbh. Even if u could reproduce with her ur kids would be even more incel so ur genes would die regardless