• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Brazitard, Deleted member 12218 and 2 others
muhh shoulders

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Brazitard
Biacromial =\= bideltoidal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brazitard, Deleted member 18776 and 7 others

I made a post about this type of study. They don't take in account gooks, curries, guys with hypogonadism, xxy, or even low t/pren t, and igf-1/hgh deficiencies.

According to a similar study on wrist size, my wrist size(around the 6.9 to 7 inch range is in the 70th percentile.)

If you take those out the equation the average would be an inch or 2 higher.
My bideltoid is a bit above 20(around the 90th percentile) and looks tiny.

I literally get framemogged by boomers everyday. The most brutal mog was a boomer with a 25+ inch bideltoid and 9 inch wrists.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brazitard, Deleted member and 4 others
I made a post about this type of study. They don't take in account gooks, curries, guys with hypogonadism, xxy, or even low t/pren t, and igf-1/hgh deficiencies.

According to a similar study on wrist size, my wrist size(around the 6.9 to 7 inch range is in the 70th percentile.)

If you take those out the equation the average would be an inch or 2 higher.
My bideltoid is a bit above 20(around the 90th percentile) and looks tiny.

I literally get framemogged by boomers everyday. The most brutal mog was a boomer with a 25+ inch bideltoid and 9 inch wrists.
So 25 in or up is the true ideal.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, horizontallytall, Brazitard and 2 others
Biacromial is just the width of ur clavicle bone while bideltoidal width takes into account the deltoid muscle along with it.
Bones > muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
My bidelt is 20-20.5 and I very rarely get mogged that way yet you guys talking about aging non gymmaxxed boomers with 25inch bidelt jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, kuroro, Thorsten and 15 others
My bidelt is 20-20.5 and I very rarely get mogged that way yet you guys talking about aging non gymmaxxed boomers with 25inch bidelt jfl
Fuck it. I just want to know where i should aim. Now im just like as big as possible.

my bideltoid is 22 inches and i don't even work out, shows you how genetic frame is

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Preoximerianas, Slob and 2 others
Fuck it. I just want to know where i should aim. Now im just like as big as possible.
2 inches past untrained sounds good to begin. I've never seen 'too big'

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
That’s 18 inches of BONE and yes that is fucking massive, almost Steve Reeves tier shit, he had a 24in bideltoid and I would guess 19 inch clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Mike141, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others

Not every boomer I encounter frame mogs me width wise, but I have yet to encounter one who does not wrist or hand mog me. All my dad and his brothers wrist mog me to death, and his one brother definitely frame mogs me.

ikr, the autism on this site

am i the only sane person here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Julius and 50konsurgeryat35
Not every boomer I encounter frame mogs me width wise, but I have yet to encounter one who does not wrist or hand mog me. All my dad and his brothers wrist mog me to death, and his one brother definitely frame mogs me.
I have small girly wrists but I'm tall and muscular. The only time it sucks is lifting really really heavy stuff. Other then that if a girl wants to get fingered by a big one. Besides those two things there is no wrist pill. In fact it makes the muscle on my arm area look better

Most others I see are 22->23. I've seen a few higher, some 24 inches. The one that I saw 1 boomer with a 25+ inch bideltoid and 9+ inch wrists was the exception. Almost every boomer I see at least has 8 inch wrists from my observations.

Wrist and hand size most think is a joke, but I think matters a lot. You could probably measure how the robustness of your frame and muscular potential based on the size of your wrists.

I'm not bullshitting you guys with autism. These studies don't take in account things such as a testosterone or igf-1/hgh deficiency.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 14392 and 6’1cel
Most others I see are 22->23. I've seen a few higher, some 24 inches. The one that I saw 1 boomer with a 25+ inch bideltoid and 9+ inch wrists was the exception. Almost every boomer I see at least has 8 inch wrists from my observations.

Wrist and hand size most think is a joke, but I think matters a lot. You could probably measure how the robustness of your frame and muscular potential based on the size of your wrists.

I'm not bullshitting you guys with autism. These studies don't take in account things such as a testosterone or igf-1/hgh deficiency.
how would you know their shoulder width without measuring them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Julius

Jfl where do you guys live? In Chad central?

My bideltoid is "only" 21¾-22 inches and I have been shoulder-mogged only a few times in my life, also many people comment on my shoulders IRL. Can you imagine how insane someone with a 24 inches bideltoid would look?

It makes me think that everyone who claims to get mogged on the regular by chads with 24 inches bideltoid is either LARPing or measuring his shoulders the wrong way

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member and Preoximerianas
Jfl where do you guys live? In Chad central?

My bideltoid is "only" 21¾-22 inches and I have been shoulder-mogged only a few times in my life, also many people comment on my shoulders IRL. Can you imagine how insane someone with a 24 inches bideltoid would look?

It makes me think that everyone who claims to get mogged on the regular by chads with 24 inches bideltoid is either LARPing or measuring his shoulders the wrong way

Where I live it's pretty normal to see robust as fuck boomers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Julius
these tards dont even know how to measure it properly... you have to use a proper tool to measure it

Biacromial is just the width of ur clavicle bone while bideltoidal width takes into account the deltoid muscle along with it.

So which is the more important measurement?

That’s 18 inches of BONE and yes that is fucking massive, almost Steve Reeves tier shit, he had a 24in bideltoid and I would guess 19 inch clavicles
damn lmao. i have 18 and something inches at 16.5 and i’m not even close to be done growing. frame is genetics asf, all ppl in my family have good frames.
I’m not sure but i did swimming for a while competitively, does it help?

this measurament is more important for acessing potential since fat and muscle might cover up a bad bone structure or make a good one look bad

My bideltoid was around 18 inch when I was skeleton at 58kg, now it's just over 19 inch at 69kg. My shoulders feel above average now. If I were to bulk to 75kg, I would have at least 20 inch shoulders and I would definitely feel wide. I'm 177cm btw

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard