I’m 99th percentile ugly

nigtard

nigtard

I meet on average 5 people every year who looks worse than me.It’s really rare to look as deformed as me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot and 📎♿️⚙️
PSL doesn't matter for blacks so at least you got that going.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
PSL doesn't matter for blacks so at least you got that going.
There’s an extent of being ugly that even jbb can’t save you.I got 0 likes on Wizz,Tinder and Hinge

I only send to users that I’ve known here for a long time I have no idea who you guys are
send a pic of someone realistically on the same level as you

send a pic of someone realistically on the same level as you
There aren’t it’s very rare only guy that was close to me looks level was some old user called onecooldude but he left years ago

No you aren’t JFL you aren’t even worse looking than 20% of this forum

nigga ur a nigtard

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
No you aren’t JFL you aren’t even worse looking than 20% of this forum
20%?? Jfl there’s like 10 people who look as bad as me on this forum.I see what people call LTN and they all mog me

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
20%?? Jfl there’s like 10 people who look as bad as me on this forum.I see what people call LTN and they all mog me
There are many people here are below LTN and worse off than u. I legit gave u numerous examples

There are many people here are below LTN and worse off than u. I legit gave u numerous examples
All your examples look better you just can't accept that I'm a truecel because you know that you mog me

All your examples look better you just can't accept that I'm a truecel because you know that you mog me
Cope ur just a troll