It's hard to trust fat people

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
I've personally known many fat people in my life, from college, to work, to random people I meet in public, etc. Every time New Year's comes around, and I have conversations about New Year's resolutions with some of these fat people, 9 times out of 10 they bring up their weight, and state that they're going to make it their goal to get in shape (sometimes they'll specify that they want to lose X pounds in order to be fit and healthy).

By the time the next New Year's comes around, every single year, every single one of these fat pigs look the exact same. Now Ik I'm only speaking for what I've personally seen, but the fact that I'm talking about quite a lot of fat people over the course of many years tells me it's a pretty good sample size of people I'm observing.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard a fat person say that they're "starting a diet," "eating healthier," and have "started working out consistently" and never actually demonstrate that they've followed through with what they said because they still look like the same hippos that they were ONE WHOLE YEAR PRIOR.

This goes beyond just being fat and failing to follow through with goals. This is really saying a lot about a fat person's character and poor life decisions. You need to understand that getting fat is a VERY slow process, and it's also very preventable. With just 5-10 hours of moderate physical activity per week, you're able to stay in shape. With that said, all this tells me is that fat people are LAZY, UNMOTIVATED, UNDISCIPLINED, and can't be trusted to follow through with what they say. They're professional excuse makers who blame everything on their circumstances and are incapable of taking accountability.

Mad respect to anyone who says they're going to lose weight and get in shape, and actually does. That type of person is way more rare than people think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Anth0ny, Vermilioncore and 2 others
IMG 2209

You don’t actually need to workout to lose weight. It’s simply because all the goy slop they’re feasting on. Obesity was less common in the past when people ate Whole Foods

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Now I'm off the pills, I should at least drop 20-30 pounds this year.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss