18 yo chad in my family is dating a white ltb

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
Not posting pics, he is easily chadlite with med pheno and mogs my physique hes huge and aesthetic

Its always the ugliest white people with the best looking ethnics its getting tiring. White ppl can just pick and choose ethnics like theyre in a pet shop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, thereallegend, reptiles and 3 others
I repeated the same story with my sister, its not my fault if my family is so JBW already destroying their genes already half my cousins are half white

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Imretarded?
JBW works on deathnic men just as well as it does on women, i see hella LTB white girls with ethnic chadlites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, reptiles, Imretarded? and 1 other person
JBW works on deathnic men just as well as it does on women, i see hella LTB white girls with ethnic chadlites
Imagine having so much choosing power

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
In mixed race societies, Whites absorb all the good genes, becoming more superior while everyone else degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
In mixed race societies, Whites absorb all the good genes, becoming more superior while everyone else degenerates.

True tbqh hence why I said deathnic societies need sperm from male model chads that way you can almost guarantee most of your deathnic population will be chads women comment on Instagram on where can I find chads but the semen incubators aren't willing to take the next process of using chads semen or a male models semen to impregnate them

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
True tbqh hence why I said deathnic societies need sperm from male model chads that way you can almost guarantee most of your deathnic population will be chads women comment on Instagram on where can I find chads but the semen incubators aren't willing to take the next process of using chads semen or a male models semen to impregnate them
I think that's a good idea. Pay women to take Chico, Gandy, Opry's seed so we can be done with average person being subhuman looking.

Turn the whole human population into moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and try2beme
When i look at my white cousins
I love them but theyre autistic
No language skills
No brazilian culture knowledge
No portuguese

Its lame as fuck in reality to mix. Its like theyre foreign friends

• JFL
I think that's a good idea. Pay women to take Chico, Gandy, Opry's seed so we can be done with average person being subhuman looking.

You just sound like a white incel not gonna lie

• JFL

It will never happen India is blue pilled and cucked as fuck

• JFL

Caged at this shit any 1 black pilled who doesn't want mogger kids walking around is retarded why would you want more subhumans in the world

• JFL
When i look at my white cousins
I love them but theyre autistic
No language skills
No brazilian culture knowledge
No portuguese

Its lame as fuck in reality to mix. Its like theyre foreign friends
Sprechen sie Deutsch?

I am a white incel ngl ngl:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Caged at this shit any 1 black pilled who doesn't want mogger kids walking around is retarded why would you want more subhumans in the world
No need to assume whites are inherently moggers, if that were the case why so many white incels

Sprechen sie Deutsch?

I am a white incel ngl ngl:feelswhy:
Find other things to be proud of besides ur race or you will turn more and more useless. Nothing wrong with white pride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay and Imretarded?
They already have white impregnation parties though.

That does fuck all as most whites that jbw max are subhuman we need male models like Sean opry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Imretarded? and try2beme
depends on your mindset. some dont want the competition which is reasonable.

No need to assume whites are inherently moggers, if that were the case why so many white incels

I didn't say whites were inherently moggers I said white male models which are the biggest moggers need to donate there sperm to curries not some random white nigger if that were the case this guy would be a mogger

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, distance decay and Imretarded?
Find other things to be proud of besides ur race or you will turn more and more useless. Nothing wrong with white pride
:lul:

That does fuck all as most whites that jbw max are subhuman we need male models like Sean opry
India needs lots of Hrithik Roshan DNA to build up an aryan mogger raj

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and reptiles
I didn't say whites were inherently moggers I said white male models which are the biggest moggers need to donate there sperm to curries not some random white nigger if that were the case this guy would be a mogger

View attachment 2824090
Not gonna happen cuz attractive people love themselves

Not gonna happen cuz attractive people love themselves

Why not pay them to donate there sperm simple as we already do this with blue eyes why not facial feautres

:lul:

India needs lots of Hrithik Roshan DNA to build up an aryan mogger raj

Nah htrik looks subhuman compared to white chads those are the things which will fix curries

• JFL
Why not pay them to donate there sperm simple as we already do this with blue eyes why not facial feautres
A scandinavian eye area isnt gonna save the mutt child from the white peoples autism gene. These half white mutts are often incels

• JFL
A scandinavian eye area isnt gonna save the mutt child from the white peoples autism gene. These half white mutts are often incels

Cause mommy and daddy is usually an untermenschen I chose a literal male fucking model

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
racepill is bullshit. Whichever ethnicity has the most hunter gather genes wins and that’s black people

White ppl are going extinct while niggas won’t ever go away unless nuked

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2824090
This shit got me rolling jfll

racepill is bullshit. Whichever ethnicity has the most hunter gather genes wins and that’s black people

White ppl are going extinct while niggas won’t ever go away unless nuked
>says racepill is bullshit
>pushes a racepill

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
In that case, they are usually choosing coloring over actual facial structure/features. Things like lighter hair or lighter eyes even if the face is subpar looking. In their minds 4/10 blond hair blue eyed ltb > 6/10 dark hair dark eyed med/ethnic htb.

A few things,this is already available with CRISPR gene editing technology.another thing,jbw doesn't work on all ethnics,Puerto Rican men like me prefer our own or mulattas.we only like some west Asian and southern European type white women.even a black guy that lived in Puerto Rico said this too.

I certainly don't find white women anything special,they do nothing for my dick even if stacey.give me a Aruban or Puerto Rican mestiza,a jungle India,a desi,a Arab,a mulata or a balkan white woman over them and gooks.different men have different tastes.

• Woah
The best looking women in the globe are USA injun Stacie's no cap.jungle injuns too.I wanna lick that red brown skin and kiss those Brown lips and suck on those Brown chocolate nipples.

Already available only jews want to reduce us to mineral life in kabbalah and demonized eugenics for cosmetic purposes.we could have nothing but moggers in the next generation only cucks want to ban it like they canceled that Chinese scientist that made a superhuman baby.

>says racepill is bullshit
>pushes a racepill

:feelsuhh:
There's ppl of every race with good hunter gatherer genetics

those ppl win at life while the slave genetics are dead ends