Htn_mentalcel help him accept that polish men are the ugliest in Europe and the Slavpill

SignMeUpNowmaxxing

SignMeUpNowmaxxing

Banned
@
HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel IMG 2199

incels.is

Why are polish men so ugly and polish women so hot?

I was travelling in poland a long time ago but I was thinking recently that its actually quite shocking, the difference between the attractiveness of men and women in poland. Someone mentioned "polish cuck" on that italian chad video, exactly right. Polish men are ugly cucks lmao.
incels.is

incels.is

Polish women: what do you think of Polish men? Physically unattractive?

IMG 2200

IMG 2202

imgflip.com

user098243601 Even my girlfriend agrees polish men are the ugliest

An image tagged poland,polish,men,are,ugly,ugly guy

Imagine being polish and claiming to mog @
HTN_Mentalcel

@HTN_Mentalcel when women in Europe voted you the ugliest and least attractive to date.

You barely mog abos, it’s over for you.

Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Your women are sat on forums, YouTube videos, TikTok all day, talking about how ugly polish men are and how they wish Poland would open the boarders up to north western immigration so they could immediately date some other nationality RATHER THAN POLISH wake up.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent,

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

en.protothema.gr

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)

1. Poland

en.protothema.gr

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)

No need to despair. Beauty is subjective
en.protothema.gr
en.protothema.gr

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.”

Quote from @
Debetro

@Debetro

View attachment 2711264View attachment 2711265

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

Htn_mentalcel from looksmaxxing.org Polish Men Are The Ugliest Men In Europe​

imgflip.com

Htn_mentalcel from looksmaxxing.org Polish Men Are The Ugliest Men In Europe

An image tagged polish,poland,ugly,in,the,world
imgflip.com
imgflip.com
Swedish men have proved the most successful, with 65 percent being accepted, while Norwegian women are considered the most beautiful with 76 percent accepted, the website said.

My people the Swedish this ugly polak incel subhuman who exposed he lives in the uk has been pretending to me he’s half Swedish 😂 just because I made him so self-conscious about the fact polish men were voted the ugliest in Europe by women in dating applications in Europe

male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear in the table.

Polish women are so ugly that they didn’t even make it on the list I did a feed debunking and showing how ugly the average polish foid is, yes they look better than the men, but the men are the ugliest in Europe it’s not hard 😂

View attachment 2711324

Henrich himmler quote “polish people are the ugliest subhumans I’ve ever seen just shoot them and don’t feel guilty”

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that they created a category called “anti-Slavic” racism because they were depicted as being less than human due to how fucking ugly they are.

imgflip.com

Zuzi The Ugliest Polish Subhuman On Socialize Discord crying about attractive Swedish women stealing his crush

An image tagged discord,polish,ugly,mental illness,depression,poland
imgflip.com
imgflip.com

Yeah even polish girls are the ugliest Slavic girls in slavland, everyone knows Nordic women are way better, Slavic women have shit phenotypes, with long noses, they look poor, the reason why Slavs overhype their women is to deflect from criticism of why they’re so fucking ugly

looksmax.org

Ending the Slavcel polak cope about polish women they’re equally as ugly

Ending the Slavcel polak cope about muh bootifool polish wumen copium look at the average couple in Poland the women are equally as ugly fuck Slavs, are just low-class whites, who need to be exterminated The one black guy mogs the entirety of polak men in the video Ugliest...
looksmax.org
looksmax.org
MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Polaks rated ugliest men in Europe someone save this pole from self realisation about how ugly he is and his fellow countrymen from Slav suicide a common trend amongst Slavs realising they could never be happy being the ugliest in Europe even Indians mog them

So apparently polak lives in the uk, not even their women want to fuck you, British and polish girls both think YOU ARE UGLY.

@
HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel ”im part polish and part Swedish”

Polish “people” are ugly as fuck and have depression so severe they have to send memes to circumvent the fact they’re conscious of how ugly they are as a “people”​

View attachment 2711512

imgflip.com

Polish people are ugly as fuck and have depression so severe they have to send memes to circumvent the fact they’re conscious of

An image tagged polish,poland,ugly,in,the,world
imgflip.com
imgflip.com
@
HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel i believe is @
cyprian_tomaszewski
@cyprian_tomaszewski

cyprian_tomaszewski​

Reddit - Dive into anything

www.reddit.com
www.reddit.com
This guy used “muh reddit meme maps” as evidence for polish men not being the ugliest View attachment 2711521 the Ottoman Empire, jfl how stupid and ugly this polish ape is yeah this isn’t a survery you ugly polish monkey it’s literally a reddit created meme, to generate shits and clicks,

Imagine being polish/slavic waking up having to emigrate all across Europe and becoming insta incels, because you’re the ugliest immigrant group wherever you go, Sweden, England, Germany, Netherlands, France, everybody hates how fucking ugly you retards are.

You make unsubstantiated claims on a incel forum board claiming to mog, whilst never ever having the ability to ever post your photo, I would analyse ever detail facially, and show you the Slavic deterioration of your face and show how ugly you are.

If you showed your face it would so unsurprisingly funny how generically ugly you are that I wouldn’t even laugh.

Polish women are ugly as fuck as well, the only people I see simping for them are ethnics, polak, ugly goblins, and incels who don’t ever leave the house they think what X population looks like is a stereotype in their head through memes.

As a Swedish man who’s been to Poland, England, Russia, I can safely say that Englishmen are far more attractive on average than you, I was in London, I saw thousands of poles, they were generically as ugly as poles back in Poland.

Imagine deflecting and trying to shit on Britain a country that allowed your subhuman ugly family to emigrate there, and unfortunately one of my Swedish ancestors decided to marry your goblin fucking ancestor, and breeding with you.

You are not a “high tier normie” your name is “mentalcel” depicting the mental state that is a result of POLISH MEN being voted the ugliest in Europe. Your inceldom and lack of desirability and physical attractiveness, most people in Europe have a distribution of attractiveness, it’s nothing to do with your individual shit genetics, it’s collectively, there’s no genetic deprogramming “muh Swedish polish genetic ad-mixture”

The REASON YOUR MENTAL STATE IS MENTAL INCELDOM IS BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY BECAUSE YOU ARE SLAVIC YOU ARE POLISH if you were born English/Swedish/Italian/French/Danish/German/Norwegian ANYTHING BESIDES SLAVIC you would have a chance at being good looking having international halo, recognition, desirability, EUROPEAN women would be all over you, you wouldn’t be a Incel.

I’ve spoken to every women of every European nationality, and no woman outside of slavland has ever said any Slavic nation they would choose to date the men there.

Anyway have fun trying to circumvent the fact you have been alt-switching on your two accounts, coping, and deflecting, doing the same generic Incel schtick on this forum “I mog x, I’m slaying so many women”

95% of this forum won’t ever touch a woman’s hand let alone have sex or go on a date, this is a larp shitfest full of fucking ugly dysgenic men majority them being Slavic such as yourself pretending to be chads behind a screen because you are the ugliest men of your respective countries.

Have fun incel Slav rotting, with your genes, that caused you to be voted last by beautiful people.com being voted as having the ugliest men, whilst your shittier hairline recedes, your maxilla, starts descending, your chin recedes, your skin starts becoming emaciated

According to the “Beautiful People” research, russian men are one of the ugliest in the world. The sourse is not scientific, but the funny thing is that russian girls from different forums actually fully agree with this results. This is something, isnt it?

you will never have an attractive girlfriend because you will never be attractive just kill yourself

Here’s a Facebook I made for you so you can accept you’re the ugliest people in Europe

PolishAreTheUgliestMenInEurope

PolishAreTheUgliestMenInEurope is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with PolishAreTheUgliestMenInEurope and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more...
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

View attachment 2711584

View attachment 2711585

View attachment 2711588

View attachment 2711589View attachment 2711637

View attachment 2711638

View attachment 2711639

View attachment 2711640

View attachment 2711641

https://looksmax.org/attachments/2711642/

Last edited:
You're autistic

• +1
Reactions: rteme, mike21, Mizi44 and 5 others
@HTN_Mentalcel

@The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
That guy literally created a whole facebook group and searched the internet for supporting his claim. Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, High Cortisol Chad, Mizi44 and 2 others
Would your son or daughter look bad if you as a non pole breed with a Polish foid that has 7. 5 or 8 out of 10 smv during her peak years?

Or only if a Polish make breeds with a foreign women?

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
Would your son or daughter look bad if you as a non pole breed with a Polish foid that has 7. 5 or 8 out of 10 smv during her peak years?

Or only if a Polish make breeds with a foreign women?
Are you Polish or Slavic.

I’m Swedish, breeding with a Swede, produces the best looking people on planet,

IF YOU ARE POLISH DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR WILL TO MIX WITH ANYTHING NON SLAVIC, To give your male offspring the best chance of turning out human.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

IF YOU ARE POLISH DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR WILL TO MIX WITH ANYTHING NON SLAVIC, To give your male offspring the best chance of turning out human.
Im not polish im half western European and half Latin American don't wanna specify on the countries rn outside of DM

So you mean if I'm not Polish I shouldn't breed Polish women?

Some Polish women look bad but depending on which city in poland they have stupid good looking stacies would breeding with them give male offspring bad genes?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ASM5
what is this brainrot😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5

Yo I dont look that bad and im polish

Cope lol I turned out just fine. Quite well actually. Keep the incel rage fueling meanwhile we have masculine men that would hoe tf out of you in real life

Im not polish im half western European and half Latin American don't wanna specify on the countries rn outside of DM

So you mean if I'm not Polish I shouldn't breed Polish women?

Some Polish women look bad but depending on which city in poland they have stupid good looking stacies would breeding with them give male offspring bad genes?
No they wouldn’t. Polish people have good genes this guy is coping