18M, 181cm, 75kg Will leanmaxxing pull me up to a MTN-HTN and is my face too asymmetrical or is it BDD? Any other advice please tell me

G

golemm

Iron
IMG 4060

Attachments

• IMG_4061.jpeg
    IMG_4061.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4026.jpeg
    IMG_4026.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, LooksThinker, Phillybeard1996 and 1 other person
You're recessed/borderline recessed

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Valeqs and golemm
You're recessed/borderline recessed
Maybe I’ll never know until I get lean as I’ve been fat my whole life and been through the process of having braces which have helped

@Snake.0359 @LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Snake.0359
He has some Potential
I’m gonna keep going with the cut and also shorten my hair on the sides and back but is there anything else you would recommend I can do? I am coming from someone who originally looked this 2 years ago JFL

Attachments

• IMG_3655.jpeg
    IMG_3655.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Snake.0359
death tier harmony

• +1
Reactions: AryanMogger
I’m gonna keep going with the cut and also shorten my hair on the sides and back but is there anything else you would recommend I can do? I am coming from someone who originally looked this 2 years ago JFL
Nah hair is fine you shouldn't make it any shorter
Yes leanmaxx and do some Chewing exercises and train your neck more

• +1
Reactions: golemm
Nah hair is fine you shouldn't make it any shorter
Yes leanmaxx and do some Chewing exercises and train your neck more
I’ve been using falim gum on my weaker side (left side right in picture) and sleeping on my left side to try and pull down jaw as it’s weaker and maybe some neck gains could be a game changer

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
I’ve been using falim gum on my weaker side (left side right in picture) and sleeping on my left side to try and pull down jaw as it’s weaker and maybe some neck gains could be a game changer
Yes it will ascend you for sure

• +1
Leanmax bro only option.
You’re ltn now if lean maybe mtn

• +1
@golemm

• Woah
Ur eyes really descends u and ur hair is thinning, hop on fin before its too late
I’ll consider it in the summer after my A levels I was also thinking of doing a rad-140 which I have the sarms on me rn as I’ve previously done an MK-677 cycle but I wanna also get with it enclo

Didn’t really notice anything about my IPD being bad I thought it was more that my orbitals are asymmetrical as shit
Seems like high intercanthal distance tbh

the ascension is kinda crazy regardless of how you can improve now

• +1
Im sorry but your eye area cucks you so badly

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and golemm
the ascension is kinda crazy regardless of how you can improve now
Why I’m not gonna throw in the towel just yet I’m eating 1600 calories a day and do 30-40 min of cardio after weight training while still being able to keep my strength thankfully I’m just annoyed mainly with how asymmetrical my orbitals and jaw is as I kinda look boneless rn but I am still have fat on me. You got any advice on what I can improve or what would you rate me I’d say I can ascend to MTN with a lean face

Brutal eyes

• +1
Why I’m not gonna throw in the towel just yet I’m eating 1600 calories a day and do 30-40 min of cardio after weight training while still being able to keep my strength thankfully I’m just annoyed mainly with how asymmetrical my orbitals and jaw is as I kinda look boneless rn but I am still have fat on me. You got any advice on what I can improve or what would you rate me I’d say I can ascend to MTN with a lean face
I'm thinking u can get some eye surgeries for nct and botox for eyebrows plus brow ridge implants I think

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman, chinmax, smallman and 2 others
I'm thinking u can get some eye surgeries for nct and botox for eyebrows plus brow ridge implants I think
I’ll look into it but I’m definitely considering getting canthoplasty

I’ll look into it but I’m definitely considering getting canthoplasty
don't consider it lol just get it, u 100% won't regret anything

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, VenatorLuparius and golemm
MTN maybe lose 2 or 3 kg don't go overboard.
And tan your skin.
Don't cut hair.

• +1
MTN maybe lose 2 or 3 kg don't go overboard.
And tan your skin.
Don't cut hair.
I was thinking of dropping down to like 65kg JFL and in the physique pic I was tanned from sunbeds but I haven’t been in ages and I’m all pasty again

its not bdd you are pretty assymetrical but leanning down will ascend you regardless

i recommend you consider hardmaxing the eye area later in life once youve done all the softmaxxes

with your current assymetrical and pretty large nct its gonna cap you pretty hard at prob high mtn facially if you fix it though you can ascend more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and golemm
its not bdd you are pretty assymetrical but leanning down will ascend you regardless

i recommend you consider hardmaxing the eye area later in life once youve done all the softmaxxes

with your current assymetrical and pretty large nct its gonna cap you pretty hard at prob high mtn facially if you fix it though you can ascend more
That’s fair I agree with that I never thought it was BDD as much I’ve always knew I was fairly asymmetrical. Gonna have to fraud in summer with sunglasses being my best friend when I’ve leaned down JFL

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
i’m not saying to throw in the towel, i’m just saying that you used to look like genuine shit and now you look way better

• +1
i’m not saying to throw in the towel, i’m just saying that you used to look like genuine shit and now you look way better
Oh yeah I know what you didn’t mean that I looked absolutely butters originally when I was 16

That’s fair I agree with that I never thought it was BDD as much I’ve always knew I was fairly asymmetrical. Gonna have to fraud in summer with sunglasses being my best friend when I’ve leaned down JFL

if ur willing to be pretty low inhib i highly suggest you check out @Clavicular and @Orc threads on pdo threads specifically regarding eye area, putting enough horizontal ones under your eyes would def help a bit im going to do it myself soon as well and its very affordable

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and golemm
Whats your bideltoid?

if ur willing to be pretty low inhib i highly suggest you check out @Clavicular and @Orc threads on pdo threads specifically regarding eye area, putting enough horizontal ones under your eyes would def help a bit im going to do it myself soon as well and its very affordable
Thanks for the references I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
can it fix slight nct? I have slight nct on one eye ngl

Facially id say your MTN and your physique is chad from the sheer size you put on. Yeah, leaning out will probably raise you to HTN and I think shortening the sides is a more socially acceptable versatile choice, while still keeping the length for your prettyboy features. Search Amazon for ‘rosacea products’ to see if you can find something with good reviews for your cheeks. I like your hair color, looks like Denji from chainsaw man and garners sympathy in combo with your negative canthal tilt eyes and prettyboy face like a puppy dog look, no homo. You have potential to have a feature higher contrast if you die your hair jet black. The blue eye black hair combo would be killer.

• Hmm...
Facially id say your MTN and your physique is chad from the sheer size you put on. Yeah, leaning out will probably raise you to HTN and I think shortening the sides is a more socially acceptable versatile choice, while still keeping the length for your prettyboy features. Search Amazon for ‘rosacea products’ to see if you can find something with good reviews for your cheeks. I like your hair color, looks like Denji from chainsaw man and garners sympathy in combo with your negative canthal tilt eyes and prettyboy face like a puppy dog look, no homo. You have potential to have a feature higher contrast if you die your hair jet black. The blue eye black hair combo would be killer.
Interesting way by comparing to non fictional characters but I agree the nct and hair combo is killer but I’d doubt I will dye my hair black and I might also have a look at the effects of rosacea products

Interesting way by comparing to non fictional characters but I agree the nct and hair combo is killer but I’d doubt I will dye my hair black and I might also have a look at the effects of rosacea products
Pssshhh haha didn’t even realize it. Denji has negative canthal tilt too. There’s a reason why the creators chose that in the character design. The light hair color combined with the negative tilt is literally what makes the character so endearing. He’s supposed to be an abused dog by character that garners sympathy. Maybe if you cosplayed him and put it on TikTok you’d get a lot of hits. Plus you got the same physique as him. Looks pretty identical to me

Leanmaxxing won't give you good bones:feelskek:

I’ll consider it in the summer after my A levels I was also thinking of doing a rad-140 which I have the sarms on me rn as I’ve previously done an MK-677 cycle but I wanna also get with it enclo
Did mk677 do anything to u bad

Wth are you seriously 75 kg? You look like you weigh more

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Wth are you seriously 75 kg? You look like you weigh more
That's what I thought, I'm 181cm and weigh 80kg and I honestly don't look as hefty as this guy.
I am a lot leaner though

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Did mk677 do anything to u bad
I stacked it with Humaslin to keep blood sugars low so I didn’t get diabetic but honestly it’s kinda overrated I did it for two months got stronger but also quite fat at the same time but nothing bad other than gaining weight

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete