18M, 181cm, 75kg Will leanmaxxing pull me up to a MTN-HTN and is my face too asymmetrical or is it BDD? Any other advice please tell me

That's what I thought, I'm 181cm and weigh 80kg and I honestly don't look as hefty as this guy.
I am a lot leaner though
I’ve been on this cut for ages if I was to jump on maintenance diet again I’d probably bump up to 78kg I’m just super debloated and always on an empty stomach a lot of people say that about me maybe shit insertions JFL

I’ve been on this cut for ages if I was to jump on maintenance diet again I’d probably bump up to 78kg I’m just super debloated and always on an empty stomach a lot of people say that about me maybe shit insertions JFL
It is also my morning weight I forgot to say this I don’t eat after 18:00 too so probably at the end of day I weigh 1.5-2kg more

I’m gonna keep going with the cut and also shorten my hair on the sides and back but is there anything else you would recommend I can do? I am coming from someone who originally looked this 2 years ago JFL
How did u get curly hair

How did u get curly hair
Perm in the UK the rods are black and then blue on the sides and back (basically if my hair is too short) but I don’t see why you shouldn’t do all black rods it gives that wavy look and it’s probably what I’m gonna do now since all over my hair is long

• +1
Reactions: Phxx

Attachments

• IMG_4027.png
    IMG_4027.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
This is what I looked like at around 81-80kg
You’re very fat sir, also estrogenic
You need to hop on fin, but check estradiol with a blood work before

• +1
Reactions: golemm
You’re very fat sir, also estrogenic
You need to hop on fin, but check estradiol with a blood work before
If I am estrogenic wouldn’t it be not a good idea to hop on fin as doesn’t it increase estrogen levels?

You're recessed/borderline recessed
from what I can tell his chin barely passes the frankfurt plane, so not quite but close

Perm in the UK the rods are black and then blue on the sides and back (basically if my hair is too short) but I don’t see why you shouldn’t do all black rods it gives that wavy look and it’s probably what I’m gonna do now since all over my hair is long
do u get gyal