1st photo is 2 years ago, am i a htn 6.5 now? and what was i before

get a rhino asap, u will be chadlite then
honest i probably will, it would take 6-7 months to save for, ill change my diet for my skin and limit my alochol intake

Fix skin, build an aesthetic body get more fluffy hair wear some hood fashion and you gtg dont listen to the autist talking about muh bones and shit its cope

Also arent u like 6'4 dw bout it just gotta focus on the right things

No differences also tell stefan that he is a stupid nigger and fuck greg lurik while we are at it as well
who are you? hahaha how u know these guys aswell

Brutal, borderline subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Fix skin, build an aesthetic body get more fluffy hair wear some hood fashion and you gtg dont listen to the autist talking about muh bones and shit its cope

Also arent u like 6'4 dw bout it just gotta focus on the right things
so them talking abt my nose and skin is cope? or they really hold me back?

who are you? hahaha how u know these guys aswell
Fucking retards online the dumb black subhuman was beefing with u for no reasons but on some real shit follow the advice ill gave u and you'll probably get some good results

Do whatever it takes for your skin its the main issue but health is first

that’s the problem with u guys on this forum “muh I’m thinking about it bro”

take big action or nothing will change for you
Facts bought Rad140 a few days ago because I was sick of wasting my life thinking about shit all day

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Fucking retards online the dumb black subhuman was beefing with u for no reasons but on some real shit follow the advice ill gave u and you'll probably get some good results

Do whatever it takes for your skin its the main issue but health is first
thanks man and ill take the advcie ive been workinh on skin alot the pastb few months now, and yeah hes sub human stefan tbh

you just got a perm

Skin yes but nose nah ur a man dw about it
waffles gave me 6 in the first photo in 2021 and he gave me a 6 still in 2023 so im doing sum wrong

waffles gave me 6 in the first photo in 2021 and he gave me a 6 still in 2023 so im doing sum wrong
ww is such a scammer were all 5 to 6 its just illogic that he rates more ppl 5+ than 5

Dont get me started on the ethnic retard nero

Softmaxxing is your biggest bet, just look at alex eubank ascencion through soft maxxes

Tell me you started gym once u took the bp and ur not like those retards who think women dont care about it right ?

ww is such a scammer were all 5 to 6 its just illogic that he rates more ppl 5+ than 5

Dont get me started on the ethnic retard nero

Softmaxxing is your biggest bet, just look at alex eubank ascencion through soft maxxes

Tell me you started gym once u took the bp and ur not like those retards who think women dont care about it right ?
i know women care abt it and i have started it, im just fully focued on my skin now cuz face is most important in attracting, but i still hit the gym, but im not very serious abt it cuz idk where to properly start like workout plan diet plan etc

lean bulk + 3 day a week full body until you can bench 225 for a few, squat 315 for a few and have a pretty decent dl

Dont forget about isolating the arm and forearma well

I am on Natural Hypertrophy' Alex Eubank Greek God program revamped and I'm doing pretty well

If you wanna learn follow : Geoffrey Verity Schofield, Vitruvian Physique, Revival Fitness, Natural Hypertrophy

i know women care abt it and i have started it, im just fully focued on my skin now cuz face is most important in attracting, but i still hit the gym, but im not very serious abt it cuz idk where to properly start like workout plan diet plan etc

lean bulk + 3 day a week full body until you can bench 225 for a few, squat 315 for a few and have a pretty decent dl

Dont forget about isolating the arm and forearma well

I am on Natural Hypertrophy' Alex Eubank Greek God program revamped and I'm doing pretty well

If you wanna learn follow : Geoffrey Verity Schofield, Vitruvian Physique, Revival Fitness, Natural Hypertrophy
thank you

• +1
Reactions: xean
cant men get away with worse noses? as its low importance for us
Women say men can get away with worse noses because they want to play the victim card justifying spending thousands of dollars on multiple rhinoplasties. Everything on your face is important for your looks man. Nose is the centerpiece, after all.

Women say men can get away with worse noses because they want to play the victim card justifying spending thousands of dollars on multiple rhinoplasties. Everything on your face is important for your looks man. Nose is the centerpiece, after all.
ill consider that after soft maxing

Well after see the pics withouth distorsion lens you are not ugly, its the first step.

For me definitively MTN buuuut can ascend htn for sure.

Just fukin fix your skin, and maybe hairstylemaxx more, your hair look oily.

You have good jaw, and your noise not big as what wee see on first pics, good pheno too.

Skinmax > Leanmaax > Hairstylemaxx > HTN

Lil pussy are waiting your lookmaxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis
Well after see the pics withouth distorsion lens you are not ugly, its the first step.

For me definitively MTN buuuut can ascend htn for sure.

Just fukin fix your skin, and maybe hairstylemaxx more, your hair look oily.

You have good jaw, and your noise not big as what wee see on first pics, good pheno too.

Skinmax > Leanmaax > Hairstylemaxx > HTN

Lil pussy are waiting your lookmaxing.
no chance of being chadlite

Honestly withouth surgery .. No

You lack of harmony, but i repeat not ugly, and Htn potential.
How do I lack harmony? I have pretty boy pheno type isint that called “ harmony “
Positive
1: Good jawline
2: Hazel eyes
3: Good hairstyle
4: Hunter eyes
5: Prominent Checkbones
6: Thick neck
7: Almomd eye shape
I’ve been rated a 6 by a lot of black pill YouTubers, so doesn’t make sense that I’d be a rated a normie by guys on here when these YouTubers know what they’re talking about

Flaws
1: Nose
2: Skin
Is all I see in the flaws area

How do I lack harmony? I have pretty boy pheno type isint that called “ harmony “
Positive
1: Good jawline
2: Hazel eyes
3: Good hairstyle
4: Hunter eyes
5: Prominent Checkbones
6: Thick neck
7: Almomd eye shape
I’ve been rated a 6 by a lot of black pill YouTubers, so doesn’t make sense that I’d be a rated a normie by guys on here when these YouTubers know what they’re talking about

Flaws
1: Nose
2: Skin
Is all I see in the flaws area

Ok bro, you are chad, go slay than.

Delete your account.

if you want an accurate rating you need to take a pic from farther away. the lens distortion could be making your nose bigger and the lighting is shit. from those pics alone i'd say LTN. MTN if you fixed the skin issue. first learn to take good pics because maybe you look a lot better in natural lighting and without lens distortion.
You all dunno how to rate at all hahaha I’m far from a normie

You all dunno how to rate at all hahaha I’m far from a normie
with far from a normie you mean subhuman? if you were above normie tier that would mean that i'm a chad. go on omegle or tinder and you will find out where you stand. i can assure you that you're at most a MTN based on the pictures. Doesn't look prettyboy at all, you have a bad skull shape and shit hair. no harmony at all and skin looks like a rotten potato.

HTN prettyboy Sergi vs LTN acnecel Gazzabazzaxo
Rate him 1 10 v0 ecc1xplb533a1
3456698 d811ff7b bbee 4465 9040 914f574c0171

can you spot the difference? He looks above average and you don't.

with far from a normie you mean subhuman? if you were above normie tier that would mean that i'm a chad. go on omegle or tinder and you will find out where you stand. i can assure you that you're at most a MTN based on the pictures. Doesn't look prettyboy at all, you have a bad skull shape and shit hair. no harmony at all and skin looks like a rotten potato.

View attachment 2249261View attachment 2249262
Could you rate some girls in DM? In a few days

View attachment 2249261View attachment 2249262
You don’t know what harmony is stop

if you want an accurate rating you need to take a pic from farther away. the lens distortion could be making your nose bigger and the lighting is shit. from those pics alone i'd say LTN. MTN if you fixed the skin issue. first learn to take good pics because maybe you look a lot better in natural lighting and without lens distortion.
Thats me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814_002637_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_002637_Instagram.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
Bro just grew sum hair