What do i do? Is it seriously over?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Diamond
Im 17 in 5 months, I’m a khhv, it’s been 5 years since i made a new friend, (ended up going online 6 months ago too i gave up jfl), 5 years since i had a conversation with a girl my age, i’ve never been to a party, parents don’t let me get a job, did shitty in school so now i have to go to a community college too jfl, tried finding ways to make money online but all i found were retarded dropshipping mentors

Is my life over? What can i do? Will probably rope at 18-19 if life doesnt get better

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and N1666
dont rope at any cost

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and soover4me
Im 17 in 5 months, I’m a khhv, it’s been 5 years since i made a new friend, (ended up going online 6 months ago too i gave up jfl), 5 years since i had a conversation with a girl my age, i’ve never been to a party, parents don’t let me get a job, did shitty in school so now i have to go to a community college too jfl, tried finding ways to make money online but all i found were retarded dropshipping mentors

Is my life over? What can i do? Will probably rope at 18-19 if life doesnt get better
What is your face rating?
Ascend
Slay foids on tinder
Find a gf (online its easy to find a depressed girl just care for her)

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
your parents dont want you to get a job? why?

Ascend
Slay foids on tinder
6ft high mtn, would have to wait till im 18 cause if my parents found out i was talking to a girl they would kill me if she wasnt a muzzy

your parents dont want you to get a job? why?
They’re weird bro i dont even understand their mindset, from what i grasp tho it’s because they don’t want my boss to treat me bad and they don’t want me to “overwork” myself jfl strict parents + shitty social skills are a death tier fallio

They’re weird bro i dont even understand their mindset, from what i grasp tho it’s because they don’t want my boss to treat me bad and they don’t want me to “overwork” myself jfl strict parents + shitty social skills are a death tier fallio
is your family rich?

is your family rich?
Yes were wealthy asf id agree with them if they bought me shit i still have to pay with my money from birthdays and holidays n shit (jfl i still need permission to use MY own money too), i get food and supplements for free tho

Ascend
Slay foids on tinder
Am i able to fraud my way into tinder at 16 or nah

if ur 6ft and high mtn its not over yet
while ur waiting to turn 18 do everything u can to look better
i.e. if u got acne treat it and stuff

if ur 6ft and high mtn its not over yet
while ur waiting to turn 18 do everything u can to look better
i.e. if u got acne treat it and stuff
I have clear skin bro its just i have horrible social skills and strict parents im stuck till im 18 and even then i fucked up my grades and cant get into a serious college now until maybe im 20 or smth

probably

I've seen people get arrested for having sex with minors they found on tinder
But would I get in trouble?? Its not like i would snitch ☠️

But would I get in trouble?? Its not like i would snitch ☠️
no, you'd only get banned

the other person would get sent to prison and might get killed or at least beaten but if you don't care about that then do it

Last edited:
real

i used to have ass social skills until my doc put me on mirtazapine
maybe try finding the cause of ur social anxiety

keep it halal
No point of keeping it halal bro the bitches dont keep shit halal, even if i stayed a virgin i wouldnt find a virgin looksmatch

no, you'd only get banned

the other person would get sent to prison and might get killed or at least beaten but if you don't care about that then do it
It would be a women so she’d be fine lol

No point of keeping it halal bro the bitches dont keep shit halal, even if i stayed a virgin i wouldnt find a virgin looksmatch
immigrate to dearborn michigan and go to the lebanese bakeries trust

immigrate to dearborn michigan and go to the lebanese bakeries trust
Dude im LITERALLY THERE, my christian friend has 3 bodies and they are all Muslims ☠️ dearborn hoes are whores dude they just put “muslim” in their bio

Dude im LITERALLY THERE, my christian friend has 3 bodies and they are all Muslims ☠️ dearborn hoes are whores dude they just put “muslim” in their bio
thats actually crazy
tell their mom jfl

thats actually crazy
tell their mom jfl
The muslims in the west (michigan mostly) are more whorish than the christian ones its fucking insane