idk what to do anymore, someone help?

_looksmaxxer_

_looksmaxxer_

Iron
I'm 14, trying to make money for some peptides. I applied to 9 stores i think in total but got rejected from every single one. I'm good with computers; maybe I could learn how to make websites. The thing is, people are very greedy, especially in the Netherlands. Does anyone have any suggestions? Serious answers, please.

By the way, I'm a foreigner. Last November, I applied for a job at a store, and they said they had too many people at the moment and to come back later. Some time passed, and my white friend applied and got accepted immediately. After seeing him get accepted, I applied again to the same store, but they gave me the same response over the phone. Since then, I've been rejected from all stores (and yes, they accept applicants as young as 14 years old).

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
go figure buddy its hard to get a job everywhere

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, Autismcel and noodlelover
tough luck, should have been born there

Of course they are going to hate foreigners, they commit way more crime that the natives.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and <6PSLcel
be white, nigger

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and mvp2v1
go back to your country???

• JFL
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Start something online: Streamer, Video creator, Tick-tocker etc.

It's going to take a few decades of experimentation and learning until you can start making money, so you might as well start now.

Don't worry about immediate money. It may not be possible.

steal from the store that rejected you (y)

yeah thats true unfortunatly but i do the highest education for my age and i have never been in like legal trouble
doesn't mean much, its pretty normal to have the highest education at 14 and not to have any legal trouble

the issue is you get associated with bad people because of how you look and there is nothing you can do about it, maybe apply to stores with non-white owners or something

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Start something online: Streamer, Video creator, Tick-tocker etc.

It's going to take a few decades of experimentation and learning until you can start making money, so you might as well start now.

Don't worry about immediate money. It may not be possible.
tiktok creativty program isnt available and stream/content creator is very over saturated
kys nigger, i've applied to hundreds
im seeking honest advice bro, this isnt necessary

doesn't mean much, its pretty normal to have the highest education for your age at 14 and not to have any legal trouble

the issue you get associated with bad people because of how you look
how can i look more normal or white, im not dark skinned but its very clear im not white

tiktok creativty program isnt available and stream/content creator is very over saturated

im seeking honest advice bro, this isnt necessary
what advice u want nigga, u have no experience nor degree nor connections you think putting a cool hobby or wording your resume will get you a job :lul::lul: you're dumber than i thought

what advice u want nigga, u have no experience nor degree nor connections you think putting a cool hobby or wording your resume will get you a job :lul::lul: you're dumber than i thought
why do you think i came to this forum to ask this?

Attachments

• laughing-crying.gif
    laughing-crying.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I'm 14, trying to make money for some peptides. I applied to 9 stores i think in total but got rejected from every single one. I'm good with computers; maybe I could learn how to make websites. The thing is, people are very greedy, especially in the Netherlands. Does anyone have any suggestions? Serious answers, please.

By the way, I'm a foreigner. Last November, I applied for a job at a store, and they said they had too many people at the moment and to come back later. Some time passed, and my white friend applied and got accepted immediately. After seeing him get accepted, I applied again to the same store, but they gave me the same response over the phone. Since then, I've been rejected from all stores (and yes, they accept applicants as young as 14 years old).
Wait till your older and go to college if you wanna get an office job!

There is no market that's not oversaturated. It's world wide competition for jobs, and successful businesses, for every type of job, every niche, every industry.

There is no free lunch, no easy money. You are going to have to pick a niche, doesn't matter which one, and beat out like 99.99% of the competition to start earning a living wage. That takes time, and focus.

There is no market that's not oversaturated. It's world wide competition for jobs, and successful businesses, for every type of job, every niche, every industry.

There is no free lunch, no easy money. You are going to have to pick a niche, doesn't matter which one, and beat out like 99.99% of the competition to start earning a living wage. That takes time, and focus.
alr thanks, what do you think of making websites for small businesses

• +1
do you speak Dutch? If you don't.. you will be rejected everywhere.

alr thanks, what do you think of making websites for small businesses
The first thing to do, is market research to see how big the market is for that.

Try to find these services online, and see what the prices are. You can use google trends to check search volume for related terms to gauge demand.

You can also go door to door in your town, to see if any small business would be willing to pay for a website, and see how much they would pay and what their needs are.

Again, there are not going to be any services you can offer where you won't have to beat out competitors, by offering superior services.

I recommend, not competing on price (don't make yours the cheapest), because that's a race to the bottom and you won't earn enough to live that way.

And if you do this, consider using Ai to speed up your workflow. Ai can now make websites from drawings, that has some functionality.

Search engine optimization, positive reviews, and social media management management is another service that small businesses may need, that you could look into.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
The first thing to do, is market research to see how big the market is for that.

Try to find these services online, and see what the prices are. You can use google trends to check search volume for related terms to gauge demand.

You can also go door to door in your town, to see if any small business would be willing to pay for a website, and see how much they would pay and what their needs are.

Again, there are not going to be any services you can offer where you won't have to beat out competitors, by offering superior services.

I recommend, not competing on price (don't make yours the cheapest), because that's a race to the bottom and you won't earn enough to live that way.

And if you do this, consider using Ai to speed up your workflow. Ai can now make websites from drawings, that has some functionality.

Search engine optimization, positive reviews, and social media management management is another service that small businesses may need, that you could look into.
thank you very much for this, will use it

• +1