Make $20-40+ an hour online no interview

oh. You think basic introductory level beginner knowledge of programming is enough for $40 and I can always ask ChatGPT if I don’t know?

I really want $40 not $20
yeah the problems asked are more logical so if you can think of the solution all u need to do is to translate that into code

worth a try, earlier in this thread i posted the sort of questions i got for the coding section

yeah the problems asked are more logical so if you can think of the solution all u need to do is to translate that into code

worth a try, earlier in this thread i posted the sort of questions i got for the coding section
Huh so it’s like multiple choice? And you don’t need to know that specific language but it’s more universal?

Huh so it’s like multiple choice? And you don’t need to know that specific language but it’s more universal?
not multiple choice, one question u gotta choose which code segment is more accurate between 2 responses to a prompt

then u gotta create a solution and code it but respond how you'd want an AI to respond for another question

not multiple choice, one question u gotta choose which code segment is more accurate between 2 responses to a prompt

then u gotta create a solution and code it but respond how you'd want an AI to respond for another question
Damn then I clearly DO need coding knowledge

lol fake AI, op is posting from secret sweatshop slum phone where they have ethnics answer questions mantually rather than actually inventing that shit :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
lol fake AI, op is posting from secret sweatshop slum phone where they have ethnics answer questions mantually rather than actually inventing that shit :lul::lul:
i don't even get what you're trying to say

AI research companies use dataannotation to train their models

i don't even get what you're trying to say

AI research companies use dataannotation to train their models
It was a joke that rather than invent the complex revolutionary AI that automatically does the magic, they are just hiring ethnics to do manually type like those fake small ppl in tvs.

It was a joke that rather than invent the complex revolutionary AI that automatically does the magic, they are just hiring ethnics to do manually type like those fake small ppl in tvs.
the complex revolutionary AI is already built by other companies

but those other companies want to make sure their responses to prompts are safe, accurate, etc.

which is why they outsource to data annotation to validate that

but those other companies want to make sure their responses to prompts are safe, accurate, etc.

Like I said it was a joke

If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

but note, the pay is sort of like this...
u have to keep track of the time u do each job
so each project has a bunch of tasks, which is choosing the best AI response

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

i'm constantly spammed with projects but I'm just too lazy to do them :lul:
View attachment 2822866

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, expansion to EU later potentially

you're welcome
did you fuck up any questions i fucked up two cuz they got me with a trick question, is it over

did you fuck up any questions i fucked up two cuz they got me with a trick question, is it over
can't remember, not sure how strict they are but I'd assume they want the best accuracy

If you wanna make $20 minimum to $40 (if you know how to code) per hour online, there's a site called dataannotation.tech

u have to apply to it which I got accepted easily after like 2 days because I have experience coding professionally but you can easily get accepted as long as you don't make a shitty application, even novice coders could easily get the $40 an hour jobs

if you don't know how to code just make a good application with good english and DETAILED answers to each question in the application (make sure to follow instructions) and provide REAL legit information otherwise they'll deny you

your job is to literally look at AI responses and choose which are better, more accurate BASED on a outlined set of instructions that define the ideal response

it involves a lot of reading and is quite tedious but if you need money it's a good gig

they pay via paypal only

I've used it in the past and they do pay, but its just too tedious for me, my normal 9-5 is more enjoyable but i'd rather find something more passive

but note, the pay is sort of like this...
u have to keep track of the time u do each job
so each project has a bunch of tasks, which is choosing the best AI response

u should aim for like 15 mins per task and u have to update the site with the hours worked to get paid

the project owners will monitor how detailed and good ur choices are and decide to keep u on projects or not but i've never been dropped from a project, thats only if ur retarded and give shit responses

i'm constantly spammed with projects but I'm just too lazy to do them :lul:
View attachment 2822866

this is also a nice backup if I was ever fired or needed some quick money I can spam a couple of these and be fine.

available in US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia, expansion to EU later potentially

you're welcome
just make a fiverr account and sell websites easiest shit ever if you know how to do it from scratch without frameworks even less competition since most people there use wix jfl

Many such cases

What a Midwit take.

It’s way more simple than that:
A.I. actually stands for An Indian

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
just get a real job JFL